HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Kor Shift 2's for Bauer One60

Old
10-13-2011, 11:20 AM
McDugan

vCash: 500
Kor Shift 2's for Bauer One60

I'm not really sure if this is OK to post, but I hope so, since I'm not sure how else I'd get word out to more than a handful of people.

I have a spare pair of completely untouched, never baked, never sharpened Kor Shift 2's that I'd like to trade for a pair of Bauer Supremes, I'm thinking One60's would be in line with the value of the Kors, but I wouldn't say no to One 70's.

My Shift 2's are size 9.5D and I take a 9D in the Bauers.

Mods please delete if needed, I don't want to unwittingly violate any rules, but I hope this is OK.

Edit to clarify: Since the Shift 2's can't be found anymore, I thought someone who wanted a pair might be interested in buying a pair of the One60's (which can be found fairly cheaply now, I think) and swapping.

Last edited by McDugan: 10-13-2011 at 01:04 PM.
McDugan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-13-2011, 07:51 PM
elevation

IF the Shift2 fits volume wise, it was even a 'better' skate than the one70 (protection, steel, heat fitting, footbed, stiffness) size 9 from Bauer to 9.5 in Kor seems right...why you want to trade?

elevation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2011, 09:07 AM
McDugan

I got a great deal on two pairs of Shift 2's and I'm not going to wear out my first pair any time soon. I could hold onto the second one indefinitely, but I actually feel like I might benefit from using a slightly less stiff skate and working my way into the Shift 2's as my skating gets better. Basically the Shift 2 is more skate than I need at the moment, and I don't have the cash at hand to just buy a third pair of skates. My wife would probably have an aneurysm.

McDugan is offline   Reply With Quote