HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Islanders
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Something is "off"

Old
10-25-2011, 04:15 PM
kpap57

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Islanderfan17 View Post
Personally speaking, the only thing "off" I've seen is the complete lack of effort from a lot of our players. Quite simply put, I don't see guys going out on the ice and giving it their all. Plain and simple in my book.
Agree. Has to make u look at coaching. It's his job to motivate these guys on a nightly basis. I'm not to worried tho. I attribute this to the weird preseason we had. Guys are try to get back into it and gell

kpap57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-25-2011, 04:49 PM
Brunomics

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpap57 View Post
Agree. Has to make u look at coaching. It's his job to motivate these guys on a nightly basis. I'm not to worried tho. I attribute this to the weird preseason we had. Guys are try to get back into it and gell
I said it once and I'll say it again, with the exception a few players the guys on this squad have no heart/hunger. It's not Caps job to get the players motivated, they are professional hockey players and if they have trouble getting motivated maybe they should go do something else.

Brunomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-25-2011, 04:51 PM
Bauer Warrior*

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpap57 View Post
No it doesn't. This line of reasoning is akin to kids blaming their parents for not doing well in school. Thses players are adults. I'm very disappointed in the fact that they need someone else to motivate them.

Bauer Warrior* is offline   Reply With Quote