HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Vancouver Canucks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Vancouver Canucks @ Philiadelphia Flyers TSN, RIS(HD) RADIO: 1040

Closed Thread

Old
10-13-2011, 10:28 AM
Jack Tripper
I Don't Even...

vCash: 888
pretty entertaining game for #3 of the regular season

interesting watching the philly feed for this game...they couldn't stop hyping the sedins the entire game and why not, they were the two best players on the ice for either team

not concerned about the terrible team defensive play right now...the team knows how to play team d, they were the top regular season defensive club last season, and they're missing the selke trophy winner...this is one of the consequences of having a glorified 4th line reality show tryout for the entire preseason, but it was a pretty unique situation with the canucks getting to game 7 of the finals so you can't blame management for trying something new, even if it clearly hasn't worked out

one thing that i am concerned about is that, without kesler, raymond, and ehrhoff, the team just looks slower and aging faster than i thought it would...of course, having sturm, malhotra, and samuelsson skate like pylons out there doesn't help the perception, but this team really misses the speed and puck movement those three players brought to the attack the last few seasons...it'll be a different team in 2012 with kesler and raymond back on the 2nd line together, and hopefully hodgson can keep up his play and contribute with them

finally, lapierre is too good to stick with pluggers on the 4th line, and malhotra is looking like he's aged 5 years since his eye injury...don't know why we haven't seen hansen-lapierre-higgins as the 3rd line fixture but we may see it next game

Old
10-13-2011, 10:29 AM
Eddy Punch Clock
Go Herbvat

vCash: 500
The big downer about last nights game for me was how fast the Canucks let the Flyers answer their goals. And I hold the whole team accountable for that.

Old
10-13-2011, 10:46 AM
YogiCanucks

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy Punch Clock View Post
The big downer about last nights game for me was how fast the Canucks let the Flyers answer their goals. And I hold the whole team accountable for that.
NO!

If you're going to be a Canucks fan you must choose one of the following to blame.

a) Luongo
b) Alain Vin-yo
c) Recent UFA signing
d) the Refs

Old
10-13-2011, 11:00 AM
BloatedGuppy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by YogiCanucks View Post
NO!

If you're going to be a Canucks fan you must choose one of the following to blame.

a) Luongo
b) Alain Vin-yo
c) Recent UFA signing
d) the Refs
It's Marco Sturm. He's been poisoning the team's water before games.

Closed Thread