HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Vancouver Canucks
Notices

My First Game

Old
10-15-2011, 12:09 AM
omnm*

vCash: 500
My First Game

Watching the Canucks for six years now; I have yet to see a game. I am hoping to find tickets to the first Boston game, which I think is in January. I am looking at getting seats very close to the ice. Anyone know the prices and where to buy the tickets or any tips?

omnm* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2011, 12:48 AM
metric

Game is in Boston. Check their site for ticket info.

metric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2011, 10:52 AM
pdefenestrator

vCash: 50
StubHub, Ebay, and Craigslist are also good places to look. I got really good tickets last season to the game in DC on Ebay.

pdefenestrator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2011, 11:43 AM
Reverend Mayhem
Freeway's closed man

vCash: 940
Send a message via Skype™ to Reverend Mayhem
Ticketmaster really sucks sometimes, but usually gets the job done, the stress level goes through the roof doing it though.

Have fun at the game! I remember my first game, euphoric. It felt like I was high at the time, pretty sure I was 12 though. It was the first game after the lockout. We won 3-2 over the Yotes.

Anyways, have fun. There is nothing like watching the game in the rink, watching on TV pales in comparison.

Reverend Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2011, 12:08 PM
Wheatley
We Rabite You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend Mayhem View Post
Ticketmaster really sucks sometimes, but usually gets the job done, the stress level goes through the roof doing it though.

Have fun at the game! I remember my first game, euphoric. It felt like I was high at the time, pretty sure I was 12 though. It was the first game after the lockout. We won 3-2 over the Yotes.

Anyways, have fun. There is nothing like watching the game in the rink, watching on TV pales in comparison.
I kind of disagree. Big screen high def tvs and surround sound systems have pretty much made watching games at home a better experience than seeing them live. Not to mention the hundred bucks or more that you don't have to spend.
Don't get me wrong, going to a game is still fun once in awhile, and to the OP, I obviously recommend you do it just to experience the atmosphere.

Wheatley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2011, 05:43 PM
mstad101

Being part of the crowd is amazing.
Sometimes the Vancouver fans inside the building can be quite bland, like my last experience 3 seasons ago when we didn't make the Playoffs.
But if you aren't the only guy in your section being passionate n having a good time it can be quite electric.

I remember being a kid, and sitting in the Molson section up top. Those guys in that section are always big hockey guys, who are there to have fun n cheer hard for the Nucks.

mstad101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2011, 05:48 PM
Anzes Eyes
5th line centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstad101 View Post
Being part of the crowd is amazing.
Sometimes the Vancouver fans inside the building can be quite bland, like my last experience 3 seasons ago when we didn't make the Playoffs.
But if you aren't the only guy in your section being passionate n having a good time it can be quite electric.

I remember being a kid, and sitting in the Molson section up top. Those guys in that section are always big hockey guys, who are there to have fun n cheer hard for the Nucks.
Yep, upper bowl has good crowds. I've been in a box, rows 4, 11 and 23 and nothing beats front row of the upper bowl for high fives, funny comments and someone who has had too many beers.

Anzes Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2011, 08:48 PM
omnm*

I need a game in Vancouver as I live on ye island and prefer weekend any suggestions?

omnm* is offline   Reply With Quote