HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Game #6 : Kings @ Coyotes - Thursday, 10/20/11 @ 7:00 pm PST

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-20-2011, 11:28 AM
  #26
The Black1963
Grit & Character
 
The Black1963's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Orange County CA
Country: United States
Posts: 13,293
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck U View Post
FIRST .... to say,

- Dustin Brown sucks
- Matt Greene sucks, but can Kick my ass
- Dustin Penner sucks
- Jarret Stoll sucks
- Scott Parse sucks
- Davis Drewiske sucks and I COULD kick his ass
- Kevin Westgarth sucks, but could kick my ass
- Trent Hunter sucks
- Kyle Clifford sucks, but could kick my ass
- Jonathan Quick sucks and that was a horrible softie he let in
- Jonathan Bernier sucks worse than Quickie
- Ethan Moreau sucks
- The Power Play sucks
- Jamie Kompon should be fired, he sucks
- Terry Muarray sucks
- Dean Lombardi sucks
- The Kings suck
- AEG sucks
- You suck
- I suck
- LA sucks
- Hockey sucks

THERE that's done, now can we have ONE GDT where no one else posts BS like this
Do you really think this will make them stop?

We've already lost 2 games this year. I say we put a stop to this madness and win the remaining games.

Go Kings!!!

The Black1963 is offline  
Old
10-20-2011, 11:30 AM
  #27
The Black1963
Grit & Character
 
The Black1963's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Orange County CA
Country: United States
Posts: 13,293
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBernierFan View Post
Today's my birthday and my dog is sick, so will be staying home with him instead of the fun plans I had for the morning/afternoon. The Kings BETTER win tonight!
Cool! Happy Birthday!!!

Hope your dog feels better.

What kind of dog, just out of curiosity?

The Black1963 is offline  
Old
10-20-2011, 12:13 PM
  #28
kingsfan
#SutterforanOscar
 
kingsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,685
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RH63 View Post
Do you really think this will make them stop?

We've already lost 2 games this year. I say we put a stop to this madness and win the remaining games.

Go Kings!!!
TWO losses? Damn it!

Trade Kopitar, Johnson and Stoll (since it's his fault as well all know) to Columbus for 3 1sts, Grant Clitsome and Nikita Filatov's used skate blade. We have to rebuild!

kingsfan is offline  
Old
10-20-2011, 12:26 PM
  #29
etherialone
dialed in your mom
 
etherialone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Ether
Country: United Nations
Posts: 12,990
vCash: 500
Go Kings Go!
GO KINGS GO!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

GO KINGS GO!!!!

etherialone is offline  
Old
10-20-2011, 12:41 PM
  #30
grncobra76
Registered User
 
grncobra76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Upland
Posts: 509
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by doaner View Post
He is actually playing really well. Got a goal the other night and has some helpers. This trade made us way better.
Reverse jinx, reverse jinx, reverse jinx:
we shutdown the Kings killers Langkow and Doan.

Go Kings Go, even though it is a mid week game vs the Coyotes I'm super pumped to see this team excel...even if we play pre-lockout, boring dump and chase puck.


grncobra76 is online now  
Old
10-20-2011, 12:49 PM
  #31
Butch 19
King me
 
Butch 19's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: L.A. suburb
Country: United States
Posts: 9,107
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck U View Post
FIRST .... to say,

- Dustin Brown sucks
- Matt Greene sucks, but can Kick my ass
- Dustin Penner sucks
- Jarret Stoll sucks
- Scott Parse sucks
- Davis Drewiske sucks and I COULD kick his ass
- Kevin Westgarth sucks, but could kick my ass
- Trent Hunter sucks
- Kyle Clifford sucks, but could kick my ass
- Jonathan Quick sucks and that was a horrible softie he let in
- Jonathan Bernier sucks worse than Quickie
- Ethan Moreau sucks
- The Power Play sucks
- Jamie Kompon should be fired, he sucks
- Terry Muarray sucks
- Dean Lombardi sucks
- The Kings suck
- AEG sucks
- You suck
- I suck
- LA sucks
- Hockey sucks

THERE that's done, now can we have ONE GDT where no one else posts BS like this
But... 3 or 4 of those are true!

Go Kings Go!!

Kings 5-2 tonite

No mercy to the Coyotes, the Kings need to own this team for a long, long time (payback and all that, just like Dallas)

Butch 19 is offline  
Old
10-20-2011, 01:04 PM
  #32
Holden Caulfield
Moderator
The Eternal Skeptic
 
Holden Caulfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Winnipeg
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,876
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck U View Post
FIRST .... to say,

- Dustin Brown sucks
- Matt Greene sucks, but can Kick my ass
- Dustin Penner sucks
- Jarret Stoll sucks
- Scott Parse sucks
- Davis Drewiske sucks and I COULD kick his ass
- Kevin Westgarth sucks, but could kick my ass
- Trent Hunter sucks
- Kyle Clifford sucks, but could kick my ass
- Jonathan Quick sucks and that was a horrible softie he let in
- Jonathan Bernier sucks worse than Quickie
- Ethan Moreau sucks
- The Power Play sucks
- Jamie Kompon should be fired, he sucks
- Terry Muarray sucks
- Dean Lombardi sucks
- The Kings suck
- AEG sucks
- You suck
- I suck
- LA sucks
- Hockey sucks

THERE that's done, now can we have ONE GDT where no one else posts BS like this
You missed...

- Mike Richards sucks compared to Wayne Simmonds
- Kings toughness sucks
- Kings fighting sucks
- Jack Johnson sucks defensively
- Simon Gagne is always injured therefore sucks
- Anze Kopitar does not have 3 points tonight, so not franchise player so he sucks
- Kings team speed sucks
- Trevor Lewis was a first round pick, and since he is not a 1st liner, he sucks

Holden Caulfield is offline  
Old
10-20-2011, 01:06 PM
  #33
alpa
Yoda+Gandalf=Sutter
 
alpa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Sweden and Slovenia
Country: Slovenia
Posts: 4,782
vCash: 500
Morning game again..pheww.. try to find a good link now when I've managed to solve my flash issues.

alpa is offline  
Old
10-20-2011, 01:25 PM
  #34
Muzzinga
Regehr GOAT
 
Muzzinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,113
vCash: 500
definition of a must win

Muzzinga is offline  
Old
10-20-2011, 01:47 PM
  #35
DeeMeck
Registered User
 
DeeMeck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 3,370
vCash: 500
Go Kings. Let's get Quick #100

DeeMeck is offline  
Old
10-20-2011, 01:48 PM
  #36
drugold
drunk, goals&swagger
 
drugold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Brisbane,
Country: Australia-Aboriginal
Posts: 2,417
vCash: 1015

Today I have a feeling Penner eats Coyote/ Go Kings Gooo!

drugold is offline  
Old
10-20-2011, 01:58 PM
  #37
DaAnimal
Registered User
 
DaAnimal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Pasadena
Country: United States
Posts: 1,376
vCash: 500
We just CANT let Jason LOLbarbara win! Get your shiz together kings, don't blow this.

DaAnimal is offline  
Old
10-20-2011, 02:45 PM
  #38
TonySCV
Moderator
Two Timer!
 
TonySCV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 13,169
vCash: 500
Gagne - Kopitar - Williams have scored 9 of the team's 14 goals so far. The 2nd line with Richards certainly is helping contribute to that. There's only so much top-tier opposition D to go around.

TonySCV is offline  
Old
10-20-2011, 02:47 PM
  #39
LAX attack*
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: The Danger Zone
Country: United States
Posts: 14,543
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to LAX attack*
I hope every Kings fan has seen this goal by now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Nr2OQAlXAc

LAX attack* is offline  
Old
10-20-2011, 02:56 PM
  #40
Vic Vinegar
Registered User
 
Vic Vinegar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,324
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonySCV View Post
Gagne - Kopitar - Williams have scored 9 of the team's 14 goals so far. The 2nd line with Richards certainly is helping contribute to that. There's only so much top-tier opposition D to go around.
I think we all knew this would happen. Right now Richards is drawing a lot of attention from the opposition's D and Kopitar's line is capitalizing. Soon it will be the other way around; D will shift focus to Kopitar's line and Richards' line will bury more goals. It's the same thing that happens with Vancouver. Sometimes the Sedins dominate and other times Kesler's line takes over.

We're in for a good season.

Vic Vinegar is offline  
Old
10-20-2011, 03:08 PM
  #41
Muzzinga
Regehr GOAT
 
Muzzinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,113
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDankness View Post
I think we all knew this would happen. Right now Richards is drawing a lot of attention from the opposition's D and Kopitar's line is capitalizing. Soon it will be the other way around; D will shift focus to Kopitar's line and Richards' line will bury more goals. It's the same thing that happens with Vancouver. Sometimes the Sedins dominate and other times Kesler's line takes over.

We're in for a good season.
its also nice that Richards is taking the top defensive assignments allowing Kopitar to focus more on offence

Muzzinga is offline  
Old
10-20-2011, 03:14 PM
  #42
JBernierFan
Drink up!
 
JBernierFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: San Diego
Country: United States
Posts: 3,789
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RH63 View Post
Cool! Happy Birthday!!!

Hope your dog feels better.

What kind of dog, just out of curiosity?
Thanks.

A 2 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi. Best dog ever. He got bit by something night before last and his face swelled, and then last night/early morning he was sick to his stomach.

JBernierFan is offline  
Old
10-20-2011, 03:27 PM
  #43
jbuntman
not your boyfriend!
 
jbuntman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Oblivion
Posts: 147
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by doughtybetterbemoney View Post
I hope every Kings fan has seen this goal by now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Nr2OQAlXAc
nice one...

jbuntman is offline  
Old
10-20-2011, 03:29 PM
  #44
kingsholygrail
Career Worst Year
 
kingsholygrail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Derpifornia
Country: United States
Posts: 45,563
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBernierFan View Post
Thanks.

A 2 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi. Best dog ever. He got bit by something night before last and his face swelled, and then last night/early morning he was sick to his stomach.
I love corgis! D: I hope he feels better.

kingsholygrail is offline  
Old
10-20-2011, 03:31 PM
  #45
KingCanadain1976
Registered User
 
KingCanadain1976's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Thunder Bay Ont. Can
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,652
vCash: 500
Go Kings Go

KingCanadain1976 is online now  
Old
10-20-2011, 03:35 PM
  #46
kingsfan
#SutterforanOscar
 
kingsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,685
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by doughtybetterbemoney View Post
I hope every Kings fan has seen this goal by now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Nr2OQAlXAc
And that is why it cost us Brayden Schenn and Wayne Simmonds... and why I don't mind the fact he cost us Brayden Schenn and Wayne Simmonds

kingsfan is offline  
Old
10-20-2011, 03:35 PM
  #47
Bandit
Registered User
 
Bandit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 6,080
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw1tch View Post
its also nice that Richards is taking the top defensive assignments allowing Kopitar to focus more on offence
So I guess that means that according to Terry Murray's philosophy, Richards' line IS the 3rd line. Mike Richards is a 3rd liner!

Bandit is offline  
Old
10-20-2011, 03:48 PM
  #48
kingsfan
#SutterforanOscar
 
kingsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,685
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
So I guess that means that according to Terry Murray's philosophy, Richards' line IS the 3rd line. Mike Richards is a 3rd liner!
If that is correct, then does that mean Stoll's line now is the 2nd line? Kurrilino's head must be exploding someplace right now.

kingsfan is offline  
Old
10-20-2011, 03:48 PM
  #49
Shellz
Registered User
 
Shellz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: California
Posts: 17,314
vCash: 500
LAKings LA Kings
RT @jimfox19: Love for Lokomotiv bracelets raised $15904 last gm-thx to all who helped-they will be available Sat too-section 103-THX!

So awesome!

Shellz is offline  
Old
10-20-2011, 03:53 PM
  #50
DAkings20
Kings can't score
 
DAkings20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Valencia, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 12,013
vCash: 500
Westy in for Hunter according to Hammond

DAkings20 is online now  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:32 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.