Notices

The New Techno Songs at the 'Dome

Old
10-22-2011, 07:44 PM
goodsauce

vCash: 500
The New Techno Songs at the 'Dome

Hey Guys,

I am an Usher at the Dome, so I sit through every warm-up. There are two news catchiy new songs this year, and I know one is Rhianna's "Found Love" The other is just techno, no lyrics. Could anyone help me out here?

Thanks In advance

Is it possibly Strobe by Deadmau5?

goodsauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2011, 12:27 PM
Boomstick

I don't have a clue who they are, maybe check on youtube for both songs that you mentioned.
But, if you can interact with the Flames, tell them to quit sitting on their hands, and create a buzz in the crowd.
I have the NHL package, and seeing home crowds like Boston, and others makes the Flames fans look so timid.
Watching the Bruins with the Leafs in town and the Thank You Kessel chants are hilarious.
I'd just like the C of Red to get into the game a bit more.

Boomstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2011, 12:53 PM
WhereIsIt
alongtheboards

vCash: 1456
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomstick View Post
I don't have a clue who they are, maybe check on youtube for both songs that you mentioned.
But, if you can interact with the Flames, tell them to quit sitting on their hands, and create a buzz in the crowd.
I have the NHL package, and seeing home crowds like Boston, and others makes the Flames fans look so timid.
Watching the Bruins with the Leafs in town and the Thank You Kessel chants are hilarious.
Too many rich people, that's what I say. There's no fun, rowdy working class and young people, they can't afford season tickets here.

WhereIsIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2011, 01:07 PM
Boomstick

Same as in Toronto. Though they do get loud on occasion, most of the people there are suits and ties.
I went to the Flames at Leafs 2 years ago. I was 13 rows behind Kipper and it cost me $200

I believe Flames won 5-2. 6 goals were scored at the other end, and the one goal in my end was a Leaf goal.

Also, my buddy went for a leak, and they made him wait til a commercial timeout. He waited about 4 minutes of play time. They wouldn't let him walk down the aisle into his seat, they said it would affect the TV broadcast. It was Saturday 7 pm. HNIC. But meanwhile for 60 minutes of gameplay, the people carrying beer, hot dogs, cotton candy etc could walk up and down the aisles all they wanted. So stupid, I told my friend I would have lambasted the usher for holding me. Pay $200 and unable to sit in your own seat.

Old
10-23-2011, 05:17 PM
goodsauce

Quote:
Same as in Toronto. Though they do get loud on occasion, most of the people there are suits and ties.
I went to the Flames at Leafs 2 years ago. I was 13 rows behind Kipper and it cost me $200

I believe Flames won 5-2. 6 goals were scored at the other end, and the one goal in my end was a Leaf goal.

Also, my buddy went for a leak, and they made him wait til a commercial timeout. He waited about 4 minutes of play time. They wouldn't let him walk down the aisle into his seat, they said it would affect the TV broadcast. It was Saturday 7 pm. HNIC. But meanwhile for 60 minutes of gameplay, the people carrying beer, hot dogs, cotton candy etc could walk up and down the aisles all they wanted. So stupid, I told my friend I would have lambasted the usher for holding me. Pay $200 and unable to sit in your own seat.

Thats brutal, we only make you wait until a stoppage, not a tv time out. I think that is just and fair, agree?

goodsauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2011, 06:32 PM
Boomstick

I think for $200, you own that seat for a night, and you can come and go as you please.
What is the tv cameraman going to focus on the person walking down the aisle?
The action is on the ice, not in the stands. Most of the time coming back between periods all of the bottom seats are empty anyways.

And that's probably the security holding back the people returning to their seats.

Old
10-23-2011, 09:35 PM
PETRYDISH

vCash: 50
Quote:
Edmontons crowd is pretty quiet too, we haven't had much to cheer about for a while so the crowds energy just isn't there. I think it may be the same thing to a degree in Calgary... Once our teams are (or if ever) consistently playoff teams I think the crowds will get going a little more. It's Alberta, we should have rowdy crowds.

PETRYDISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2011, 05:39 PM
GoFlames

Quote:

In TO they hope you go back and buy more stuff likely.... then go back to your seat Maybe that gawdy Burkie's Dog House stand.

GoFlames is offline   Reply With Quote