HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Sweden
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Eneqvist and Heino-Lindberg in Hammarby

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-31-2004, 06:22 PM
  #1
montreal
Go Habs Go
 
montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Country: Sark
Posts: 23,699
vCash: 500
Eneqvist and Heino-Lindberg in Hammarby

When does the season start for Hammerby? Also will Johan Eneqvist still be on the team? And what are the chances for Christopher Heino-Lindberg to be the starter this year? Thanks.

montreal is offline  
Old
08-31-2004, 06:28 PM
  #2
Predatore
Registered User
 
Predatore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Växjö/Stockholm
Country: Sweden
Posts: 6,967
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Predatore
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal
When does the season start for Hammerby? Also will Johan Eneqvist still be on the team? And what are the chances for Christopher Heino-Lindberg to be the starter this year? Thanks.
the status of Eneqvist remains unknown. He has competed in the preseason games with Hammarby but juding by the team's official website not signed an actual contract yet.

I hope and think that Heino will be the starter, but Hammarby have a few goalies on try-out (Marcus Jernberg - junior, will not steal the job), Niklas Sundberg (could steal the job, but not likely), Chad Alban (top goalie in the UHL, don't know much about him).

EDIT: the season starts 19th of September with a game against Nybro. Check for the schedule here
http://www.hammarbyhockey.se/

under "Allsvenskan Södra 04/05" in the middle

Predatore is offline  
Old
08-31-2004, 06:39 PM
  #3
montreal
Go Habs Go
 
montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Country: Sark
Posts: 23,699
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predatore
the status of Eneqvist remains unknown. He has competed in the preseason games with Hammarby but juding by the team's official website not signed an actual contract yet.

I hope and think that Heino will be the starter, but Hammarby have a few goalies on try-out (Marcus Jernberg - junior, will not steal the job), Niklas Sundberg (could steal the job, but not likely), Chad Alban (top goalie in the UHL, don't know much about him).

EDIT: the season starts 19th of September with a game against Nybro. Check for the schedule here
http://www.hammarbyhockey.se/

under "Allsvenskan Södra 04/05" in the middle
Thanks, I wonder what's the hold up with Eneqvist? I'm guessing it's not likely he'll be back with Leksands?

montreal is offline  
Old
09-01-2004, 03:32 AM
  #4
Predatore
Registered User
 
Predatore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Växjö/Stockholm
Country: Sweden
Posts: 6,967
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Predatore
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal
Thanks, I wonder what's the hold up with Eneqvist?
beats me

Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal
I'm guessing it's not likely he'll be back with Leksands?
Nah, I don't think that will happen.. although you never can be too sure I guess.

Predatore is offline  
Old
09-01-2004, 08:34 AM
  #5
Kronblom
Registered User
 
Kronblom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Stockholm
Country: Sweden
Posts: 2,006
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal
Thanks, I wonder what's the hold up with Eneqvist? I'm guessing it's not likely he'll be back with Leksands?
Hammarby is not a farmteam to Leksand, so he doesn´t have any contract with them either.

Hammarby played yesterday against Almtuna and won with 4-2 after 2 assists by Johan Eneqvist, Heino-Lindberg was in goal.

Kronblom is offline  
Old
09-02-2004, 05:23 PM
  #6
montreal
Go Habs Go
 
montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Country: Sark
Posts: 23,699
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronblom
Hammarby is not a farmteam to Leksand, so he doesn´t have any contract with them either.

Hammarby played yesterday against Almtuna and won with 4-2 after 2 assists by Johan Eneqvist, Heino-Lindberg was in goal.

Thanks. I just thought maybe he was trying to get back into the SEL, as I was surprised that he left Leksand, but from what I've heard of Leksand they are not a great team for developing young players.

montreal is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:11 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.