HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Notices

Paul Maclean on Team 1200 at 3:25

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-24-2011, 02:15 PM
  #1
OmniSens
@OmniSenators
 
OmniSens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 37,688
vCash: 106
Send a message via Skype™ to OmniSens
Paul Maclean on Team 1200 at 3:25

10 minutes!

http://www.team1200.com/listen-live/...-TEAM-StW.html


If already posted, delete.

OmniSens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2011, 02:24 PM
  #2
Hutz
Classless User
 
Hutz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Country: South Korea
Posts: 2,159
vCash: 500
Thanks Omni
Was just about to leave the site when I saw this, good timing.

Hutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2011, 02:27 PM
  #3
OmniSens
@OmniSenators
 
OmniSens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 37,688
vCash: 106
Send a message via Skype™ to OmniSens
Coach is on now

OmniSens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2011, 02:27 PM
  #4
Madskillz65
Registered User
 
Madskillz65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,169
vCash: 500
Its purely random when this happens... Getting in these are such a good feeling, while missing them by a few minutes are tragic.

Madskillz65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2011, 02:40 PM
  #5
Lenny the Lynx
Registered User
 
Lenny the Lynx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,714
vCash: 500
Sure sounds like they are wanting to keep Zibanejad around from what he's said so far

Lenny the Lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2011, 02:41 PM
  #6
Minister of Offence
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 23,029
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BumperStumper View Post
Sure sounds like they are wanting to keep Zibanejad around from what he's said so far
Couldn't read either way. Sounds like they are weighing pros and cons just like we are. Sounds like they wish they played more games in the SEL.

Minister of Offence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2011, 02:47 PM
  #7
ChocolateLeclaire
Registered User
 
ChocolateLeclaire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,154
vCash: 500
His stache is on at 4:15 to give its thoughts on the World Series and the situation with the Colts.

ChocolateLeclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2011, 02:50 PM
  #8
BonkTastic
"Small Sample Size!"
 
BonkTastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Bogor, IDN
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,572
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateLeclaire View Post
His stache is on at 4:15 to give its thoughts on the World Series and the situation with the Colts.
The one year in the past decade they truly suck, and they put themselves in a position to draft arguably the best player out of NCAA in a decade, and the heir apparent to Manning.

Ridiculous.

BonkTastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2011, 02:55 PM
  #9
Flamingo
Registered User
 
Flamingo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 3,416
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minister of Offence View Post
Couldn't read either way. Sounds like they are weighing pros and cons just like we are. Sounds like they wish they played more games in the SEL.
Sounded like off-ice considerations weigh on the decision. His age and billeting considerations... will he be on his own, with Alfie, with a good mentor?

Flamingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2011, 03:09 PM
  #10
Holdurbreathe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,580
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo View Post
Sounded like off-ice considerations weigh on the decision. His age and billeting considerations... will he be on his own, with Alfie, with a good mentor?
MacLean made it very clear off-ice consideration factor highly in the decision. He said who he hangs out with, where he lives, etc etc.

If the Alfredssons are willing to billet Zibby, he stays here!!!

Holdurbreathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2011, 03:28 PM
  #11
The Expert
Registered Expert
 
The Expert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Jersey
Posts: 11,191
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo View Post
Sounded like off-ice considerations weigh on the decision. His age and billeting considerations... will he be on his own, with Alfie, with a good mentor?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdurbreathe View Post
MacLean made it very clear off-ice consideration factor highly in the decision. He said who he hangs out with, where he lives, etc etc.

If the Alfredssons are willing to billet Zibby, he stays here!!!
That's actually a really good point that I forgot about.

It's so easy to forget these guys are human sometimes, if that makes any sense.

The Expert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2011, 03:50 PM
  #12
ChocolateLeclaire
Registered User
 
ChocolateLeclaire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,154
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sensjersey11 View Post
The one year in the past decade they truly suck, and they put themselves in a position to draft arguably the best player out of NCAA in a decade, and the heir apparent to Manning.

Ridiculous.
Don't get the Stache started! He believes that Polian has been blessed with franchise QBs his entire career....Kelly, a young Collins, and the Peyton. He'll get lucky with Luck too...

ChocolateLeclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:58 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.