HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > The Lounge
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Lounge "...Where the parking lot of the Igloo meets the concourse of the Nassau County Coliseum and the bathroom line of the Skyreach..." - Wickedbsfan

2 1/2 Inch 12 Gauge Shotgun Shells

Old
10-25-2011, 10:17 PM
saskfarmboy
That's pretty neat!

vCash: 500
2 1/2 Inch 12 Gauge Shotgun Shells

My Grandpa asked me the other day to see if I could figure out where to get 2 1/2 inch shells for a 12 gauge shotgun, but I'm not having any luck. Yes, I mean 2 1/2 inch, not 2 3/4 inch. Anyone have any idea where they can be found?

saskfarmboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-25-2011, 11:20 PM
Sergei Goldenhands
Used Registerer

It's a quite complicated task to find those rare shells. First, you must drive up to Springfield, Michigan, where the original maker of those shells, Henry McArthur, lives. He's a bit old and senile so be sure to speak loudly. Ask him to make you some of those shells. Sadly, he only makes 3 shells per work sessions and works only during a solar eclipse. The next non-central solar eclipse will be on April 29, 2014 so you should get 3 of those shells made on that night. That gives you about 3 years to find 29 Golden Condor eggs, because it's the only thing he takes in exchange of his precious work since he never believed money could work and is still convinced it's just a fad. Basically, to get those eggs, you simply have to go atop of Mont Awakbia in Kenya on the full moon during the month of august. That's about when the golden condor leaves his nest to fetch some water in Mashawitsa lake in preparation for their October reproduction month. This isn't exact science so you may need to stay a week or two before the Golden Condor actually leaves its nest.

But I have to WARN YOU. Patience is key. DONT EVER TRY TO STEAL THE CONDOR'S EGGS WHILE ITS STILL IN HIS NEST. Those birds are some nasty mother****ers that aim for the eyes. My grand-uncle Barry Abrahams lost his two eyes because of his lack of patience.

May your quest be a successful one.

Hope this helped. can't believe i wrote all of this when this thread will probably be forgotten by the end of the night.

Sergei Goldenhands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-26-2011, 12:14 AM
saskfarmboy
That's pretty neat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei Goldenhands View Post
It's a quite complicated task to find those rare shells. First, you must drive up to Springfield, Michigan, where the original maker of those shells, Henry McArthur, lives. He's a bit old and senile so be sure to speak loudly. Ask him to make you some of those shells. Sadly, he only makes 3 shells per work sessions and works only during a solar eclipse. The next non-central solar eclipse will be on April 29, 2014 so you should get 3 of those shells made on that night. That gives you about 3 years to find 29 Golden Condor eggs, because it's the only thing he takes in exchange of his precious work since he never believed money could work and is still convinced it's just a fad. Basically, to get those eggs, you simply have to go atop of Mont Awakbia in Kenya on the full moon during the month of august. That's about when the golden condor leaves his nest to fetch some water in Mashawitsa lake in preparation for their October reproduction month. This isn't exact science so you may need to stay a week or two before the Golden Condor actually leaves its nest.

But I have to WARN YOU. Patience is key. DONT EVER TRY TO STEAL THE CONDOR'S EGGS WHILE ITS STILL IN HIS NEST. Those birds are some nasty mother****ers that aim for the eyes. My grand-uncle Barry Abrahams lost his two eyes because of his lack of patience.

May your quest be a successful one.

Hope this helped. can't believe i wrote all of this when this thread will probably be forgotten by the end of the night.
A little. You'll come with me on all parts of the journey to make sure I don't screw up I assume?

Old
10-26-2011, 12:22 AM
Altimus
Probably drunk

Send a message via AIM to Altimus Send a message via MSN to Altimus
since you're Canadian, try looking for 63.5mm

http://www.ammo-sale.com/products.asp?cat=9050&pg=2

Altimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-26-2011, 01:53 AM
saskfarmboy
That's pretty neat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frea_K View Post
since you're Canadian, try looking for 63.5mm

http://www.ammo-sale.com/products.asp?cat=9050&pg=2
Thanks. This is exactly what I'm looking for!