HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Gradual Decline in Luongo's Game?

Old
11-02-2011, 01:41 AM
Dominate Kesler

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
nope, completely serious.

Same thing every year, he lets in horrible goals at the worst times, and the team has no confidence in front of him. Last year the team was good enough to play through his AHL caliber goaltending, but unfortunately the entire defense playing injured and 75% of the forwards injured was too much combined with the type of goaltending you might expect from an ECHL third stringer...
Bash him all you want but if it weren't for injuries we wouldn't even be having this conversation. . .

Gradual decline? What are you basing this on? 10 games? and the playoffs? what about the larger sample size before? I'm sure you could call that gradual

Dominate Kesler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2011, 02:30 AM
timorousme
luongod

roberto luongo is dirk nowitzki

timorousme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2011, 05:25 AM
bbud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Lundegaard View Post
How am I reaching? I'm simply saying that he uses any opportunity to flop and act hurt. Every time he gets touched, he pulls that down for the count, writhing in pain B.S. It's really not some groundbreaking observation...

If I told you that grass is green, would I be reaching on that too?
That prettty far fetched and i spend more time on the side that dislikes Luongos recent play on vancouvers boards , hes done little diving in last 2 seasons , hes let in some crappy soft goals but isnt doing what you are saying not sure how many games you see him play though.

bbud is offline   Reply With Quote