HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Apparently the cure isn't more cowbell so what do we do?

Old
11-02-2011, 11:53 PM
Boose30

vCash: 500
Apparently the cure isn't more cowbell so what do we do?

I hate always having to post negative threads but with only one line of players working on offense with the other three not clicking no matter what the pairings as well as the defensive pairings not clicking for the most part what does ruff/management have to do to shake things up? Is it time to possibly be thinking of starting call up's early from Rochester?

Boose30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2011, 01:15 AM
ImpressedDAHagent
Go sabres

It makes me sick to my stomach to see so much discontinuity. I go back to the fact that some harsh words were said publicly about the organization (previous seasons).

The team must have been listening to the monster mash prior to the game because they came out looking like zombies.

"It's in our nature" is just an expression, But this is something that we are still figuring out. I agree with ruff about finding pairs and i like the complementary expression of Adam-Pominville (Passing) ,Vanek-Roy (Skating), Gaustad- Mccormick (Hitting). *(superfluous superficiality)*

I am fairly confident that we have the talent for each line to give a consistent or realistic effort. The top line is fantastic, however give me 4 lines that are capable of playing according to the talent on the roster and i will be more satisfied.

Pairings of complementary expression are about creative potential. Finding pairs that have chemistry will work if and when the line before is performing towards it's methodology. What is unique about the lines is how the chemistry can evolve and the responsibility becomes shared.

in order to develop a final pair, i would weigh the potentiality and use of remaining players on other lines versus the chemistry of the pair. This is something that i haven't been able to naturalize. But i am going to speculate it being hecht and boyes.

Ennis Adam Pominville
Vanek Roy Stafford
Hecht Leino Boyes
Mccormick Gaustad Kaleta

Last edited by ImpressedDAHagent: 11-03-2011 at 01:38 AM.
ImpressedDAHagent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2011, 02:51 AM
Luceni

Actually I see 2 lines clicking. VAP works and GGK works too.

The Problem is that Roy isn't close to his best game and Leino, Ennis, Boyes and Stafford are going through a though streak too.

I'm not gonna mess up our only elite combination of Vanek - Pomineville to get the other going. They have to put themself out of their slump alone.

Oh, and finally: The goaltending has been an issue too....

Luceni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2011, 10:22 AM
TakeThatTootoo
Gare's "Partner"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boose30 View Post
Is it time to possibly be thinking of starting call up's early from Rochester?
I don't think any player, specifically a forward is ready for a call up.

TakeThatTootoo is offline   Reply With Quote