Notices

Turris

Old
11-07-2011, 01:21 PM
Medium Rare*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by superhakan View Post
I wouldnt do anything either than a straight up swap of Bourque for Turris. I would rather look for a 1st for Bourque, especially in this draft class. We could pick from 20-30 and still land an all-star defenseman.
exactly, say no to Erixon 2.0

Medium Rare* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2011, 01:35 PM
superhakan
Gaudreauby Baker

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium Rare View Post
exactly, say no to Erixon 2.0
I have to say that this situation is completely different than the Erixon situation. Erixon was treated well by the organization and wanted out for completely non-hockey related reasons. Turris to some extent has been jerked around and has a more valid complaint for wanting out.

superhakan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2011, 12:34 AM
Medium Rare*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by superhakan View Post
I have to say that this situation is completely different than the Erixon situation. Erixon was treated well by the organization and wanted out for completely non-hockey related reasons. Turris to some extent has been jerked around and has a more valid complaint for wanting out.
how has Turris been jerked around? the only mishandling of him was maybe he was rushed.

the kid saw 63 games as a rookie and while he played 4th line minutes at even strength he was used on their 2nd PP unit.

He spent the next year in the minors because he clearly wasn't ready for the NHL.

then last season he was used in a similar role to his rookie season.

Now he wants more money and a trade because he thinks another team will give him top 6 minutes. The kid hasn't earned anything and wants a top 6 role handed to him. It screams primadonna

Medium Rare* is offline   Reply With Quote