HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Who Will Have The Best Point Production With The NYR?

View Poll Results: Who Will Put Up Big Numbers?
J.Balej 27 79.41%
N.Dawes 3 8.82%
H.Jessiman 4 11.76%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old
09-07-2004, 08:41 AM
Mr.Brownov*

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Mr.Brownov*
Who Will Have The Best Point Production With The NYR?

You can also add in your fantasy predictions for one or all.

Last edited by Mr.Brownov*: 09-07-2004 at 08:45 AM.
Old
09-07-2004, 08:58 AM
Fletch

In what period?

personally, this season, if there is one, Jessiman puts up zero, and Dawes puts up zero to very little, leaving Balej the potential leader in points among those three by default.

Old
09-07-2004, 02:47 PM
AG9NK35DT8*

u must not be a ranger fan, because , any ranger fan wouldnt make this poll.

jessiman is playing another year of college, so forget him.

dawes will probably play in hrtfd or juniors or where ever i doubt it will be the nhl, guarantee that it will be hrtfd with definite callups if he looks good, and if called up depending on the injury could see some decent time. but supposably he is really not strong enough yet and is not ready for the nl, so forget him.

well, balej made it to the nyr club, he is a regular thats a fact with second line ice time and if there are any first line injuries than he will proabbly get 1st line duty..

so to answer your question ,which make really no sense, since balej is the only who has a definite spot with nyr and is most ready, well that shou\ld answwer the question, please this poll is horrible , but thats just imo

Old
09-07-2004, 03:24 PM
Brooklyn Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletch
personally, this season, if there is one, Jessiman puts up zero, and Dawes puts up zero to very little, leaving Balej the potential leader in points among those three by default.
Bingo! We have a winner!

Old
09-07-2004, 03:26 PM
Brooklyn Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AG9NK35DT8

dawes will probably play in hrtfd or juniors or where ever i doubt it will be the nhl, guarantee that it will be hrtfd with definite callups if he looks good, and if called up depending on the injury could see some decent time. but supposably he is really not strong enough yet and is not ready for the nl, so forget him.

well, balej made it to the nyr club, he is a regular thats a fact with second line ice time and if there are any first line injuries than he will proabbly get 1st line duty..

so to answer your question ,which make really no sense, since balej is the only who has a definite spot with nyr and is most ready, well that shou\ld answwer the question, please this poll is horrible , but thats just imo
Dawes is too young to play in Hartford--he either sticks with the Rangers or goes back to Juniors (he can play up to 10 NHL games without losing his Junior eligiblity).

Old
09-07-2004, 03:31 PM
AG9NK35DT8*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Ranger
Dawes is too young to play in Hartford--he either sticks with the Rangers or goes back to Juniors (he can play up to 10 NHL games without losing his Junior eligiblity).
ummmm.... ok wasnt that one of the options i said, gues if it aint hrtfd then it is neither juniors or nyr, guess a shot with thy big club would be nice but i doubt it.

Old
09-07-2004, 03:42 PM
Brooklyn Ranger

Quote:
ummmm.... ok wasnt that one of the options i said, gues if it aint hrtfd then it is neither juniors or nyr, guess a shot with thy big club would be nice but i doubt it.
Honestly, your posts are almost unreadable.

Old
09-07-2004, 05:01 PM
bmoak

Do you mean over their careers or this season (if there is one)?

Old
09-07-2004, 06:55 PM
barnaby63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Ranger
Honestly, your posts are almost unreadable.
Stop harassing the kid!

Seriously though, whenever i say that i get ganged up on by JOrtmeyer, ajdkd58474 and Bob Froese, so watch your back Brook.

Old
09-07-2004, 09:40 PM
Brooklyn Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnaby63
Stop harassing the kid!

Seriously though, whenever i say that i get ganged up on by JOrtmeyer, ajdkd58474 and Bob Froese, so watch your back Brook.
Thanks

Old
09-07-2004, 10:50 PM
Balej20*

Quote:

If you read the title of the poll it simply says "Who will put up big numbers". It does not state a year or a time period. Im thinking he means over the course of their careers, who will put up the best numbers. thats how im taking it...

Old
09-08-2004, 08:41 AM
Fletch

I'm thinking....

there's no way of knowing what the poster intended. As discussed previously, my personal preference is to stay away from such polls that includes players whose ptential NHL careers are such a big question mark. None of these guys are sure-fire NHLers. I like to stick to something with more certainty, personally. Nothing against the original post, just stating a preference.

Old
09-08-2004, 11:15 AM
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke

I'm thinking...there's a fantasy board around here somewhere, go there and ask them.

Old
09-08-2004, 03:46 PM
AG9NK35DT8*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balej20
If you read the title of the poll it simply says "Who will put up big numbers". It does not state a year or a time period. Im thinking he means over the course of their careers, who will put up the best numbers. thats how im taking it...
what ever the situation is an answer still is impossible to give. so either to me the poll is still pretty silly.only balej showed he has nhl potential but hass not showed anything great yet anyway.

Closed Thread