HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Islanders
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Isles-Columbus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-07-2011, 05:08 AM
  #26
Hip Of Rick
Registered User
 
Hip Of Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 6,459
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch Frost View Post



Trade - Nabakov -Comeau- Bailey (id add Okposo if they asked for him instead) and 2012 2nd rd pick

For Rick Nash And Fedor Tytin

Lets trade our crap for a top player in the league and they can add in a top 4 dman because bailey was drafted so high. I sometimes wonder if people watch other teams or hell look at NHL.com and look at guys stats before making these type of insane offers.

Also no way in hell Nabakov would waive his NMC to go to Columbus. At least we have a tiny tiny chance of making the playoffs, and he knows he will probably be moved to a contender later on in the year. Columbus is already playing out the string.

Hip Of Rick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2011, 08:05 AM
  #27
steveat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,809
vCash: 500
If we trade, we will trade for true value and that, in this case is either a game changer to bring us from sub 500 hockey to playoff team OR get a real fricken good prospect in return.

Bailey, Comeau, 1st and second in 2015 (+ maybe a good prospect) for columbus first pick 2014. If Colubus doesn't finish dead last, we can for sure trade up, but the way it's looking..I know it's early, but man..they aren't even an AHL team right now.

If we get Yakupov..it's game over..we will be a 100 + point team in no time. JT + Nail on wing and OK or Niederreiter..holy fricken crap.

steveat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2011, 08:33 AM
  #28
DisplacedIslander
Back Up The Trucks
 
DisplacedIslander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Main Line
Country: Italy
Posts: 3,402
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to DisplacedIslander
There are three things wrong with the proposals I've seen so far in this thread:

1. Nabokov is not signing off on a deal to go to Columbus. Not now, not ever. Last I checked, his entire contract including the NMC carried over to this year. If things are bad here, C-Bus is worse.

2. As much as I'd sing the Hallelujah Chorus in Yiddish if it happened, Nash is not going anywhere unless the team moves with him. He's got a contract @7.8M through 2017, is the only name associated with that team, and crazy as it may sound, loves it there. Howson would be on unemployment within 24 hours of trading Nash to anyone.

3. Wang is not adding any payroll unless it's just short of a whisker above what it's at now. The only way a deal gets done is if there's an even exchange.

Taking all that into account, there's not much left to work with. They need help on the RW, so they might have interest in Comeau who would probably get top 6 minutes for them as opposed to here, and they need help on D which we don't have to give. What they have to send in return is less than impressive, a very few of them I could see as a good fit on LI.

If I have to make any proposal with C-Bus, I offer Comeau and Bailey for Vermette and a 2nd. Yes, Vermette has an extended cap hit higher than Comeau, but he addresses a need for a true #2 pivot (no disrespect meant to Nielsen), shakes things up a bit, and is a perfect salary push for management. Their 2nd is more like a low 1st, so you get added value and a long term #2 center.

Do I think Howson would bite on that? Hard to say. Right now I think he's apt for anything to save his skin, and a move like this would shake things up on his own roster. Bailey would be forced to jockey for position with Johansen and Brassard for playing time so that could be a motivating factor for him. Comeau addresses their sorry need for right wingers. If Johansen develops the way he should, Vermette becomes expendable anyway.

But like I said, it's not happening unless management signs off on adding payroll. I get the feeling to Wang, an extra 700K is enough to put the kibosh on a deal.

DisplacedIslander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2011, 08:42 AM
  #29
Hipster Doofus
Registered User
 
Hipster Doofus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 6,421
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by startainfection View Post
nash never led a team to anything, i want an established leader that can play, not a young vet that needs a leader for himself
Hmmmm, I wonder why he never has. Couldn't be that he is literally the best player to ever lace up skates for that franchise and there has never been a player even close to the level he is at to play with him (save a senior Federov).

Hipster Doofus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2011, 09:08 AM
  #30
Kevin27nyi
Global Moderator
#21KO
 
Kevin27nyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 9,198
vCash: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch Frost View Post
LOL And you know this how? He is lazy yet won the Rocket Richard trophy and made it to the all star game and Team Canada only because they needed someone to represent Columbus
By you know, watching him. It was used already but Semin takes nights off and still puts up 80 points, don't know how winning the rocket richard trophy means he isn't lazy.

In a slump like that you'd want Nash to step his play up and set an example of hard work.

Kevin27nyi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2011, 11:29 AM
  #31
okie21
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Coram, NY
Posts: 283
vCash: 500
Im pretty sure that if the Isles wanted Nash, Columbus would want to start with something like Nino, Donavon, 1st rounder, maybe even more. Lazy or not you're still trading for a guy who's locked up for 6 more seasons an has put up big stats. I'm sure Columbus would look at the Isles and basically say "how else are you getting a 27 year old star player locked up for 6 more years?" Surely not on the FA market.

okie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2011, 11:48 AM
  #32
Dutch Frost
Everything is Fine!!
 
Dutch Frost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 2,607
vCash: 1130
Quote:
Originally Posted by okie21 View Post
Im pretty sure that if the Isles wanted Nash, Columbus would want to start with something like Nino, Donavon, 1st rounder, maybe even more. Lazy or not you're still trading for a guy who's locked up for 6 more seasons an has put up big stats. I'm sure Columbus would look at the Isles and basically say "how else are you getting a 27 year old star player locked up for 6 more years?" Surely not on the FA market.
I wouldnt give them Nino but Id follow the Yankees model when proposing trades with there prospects. They create a 3 choice package you can grab 3 from 1 aisle but you cant grab then from the other 2. Or you can grab 1 from an aisle and grab 2 from this aisle.

Make a list and lets talk.. simple... I dont care about what people think about his laziness.. He puts up numbers and averages 60-70 pts a season and he is a solid player and would help take the pressure off JT. That is the purpose of this trade.. JT is our #1 star.. Nash compliments him as a great #2

Dutch Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2011, 12:27 PM
  #33
HyeDray
HFB Partner
 
HyeDray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Hyde Park, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 1,893
vCash: 500
Columbus needs a goalie.

Would it not make sense for them to make a move for Nabokov?

To CBJ: Nabakov, Josh Bailey and a 4th round pick

To NYI: Antoine Vermette and a 3rd round pick.

OR

To CBJ: Nabakov and Blake Comeau and a 4th round pick

to NYI: RJ Umberger and a 3rd round pick.

While this would not give the Islanders a defenseman my rationale is to obtain a long term veteran solution for the forward corps while eliminating one of two players who are having trouble.

I thought about asking for Fedor Tyutin back in the deal, and I would be amenable to that, but I feel that we have a number of solid defensive prospects on the cusp. de Haan, Donovan and Ness are all capable and could serve the Isles well...but if someone wants to take out Umberger and Vermette and sub in Tyutin, I have NO PROBLEMS.

Both Vermette and Umberger are signed long term, giving the Isles some long term cover —*neither has a NMC. While they are good players I am sure CBJ want to keep, there are certain facts.

They are in need of a goalie — badly. Mason has been terrible since winning the Calder, and they have nothing to replace him right now.

They are at the cap ceiling. This makes it difficult for them to get out of the situation they are in by bringing in other pieces that may help them out.

Comeau or Bailey could benefit playing for a different team. Both have the potential to blossom with a fresh start.

We take on salary from the Jackets — helping them out. If you think the additional pick is unwarranted — take it out —Id still consider the deal.

Ultimate, the Isles also benefit because they would take 2 players off the roster, and get 1 back. This puts our NHL roster at 22, and at least allows us a call-up without having to pass someone through waivers.

The Jackets need the goalie and the shake-up. I guess the real question to make the deal more viable to CBJ is would Nabakov waive his NMC to go to CBJ and sign a deal to stay there for a couple of seasons?

HyeDray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2011, 12:36 PM
  #34
Isles72
Registered User
 
Isles72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,842
vCash: 500
Dekanich should be ready to play within 10-14 days .

they have a light schedule during that time so they should be able to weather the storm til then.

Isles72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2011, 12:50 PM
  #35
the sweetener
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: CT
Country: United States
Posts: 483
vCash: 500
id love to see snow try to get his hands on jeff carter. columbus could def use a goalie and w/ how their season is going i think theyd probably be ok w/ shedding some salary. nabby alone doesnt get it done but nabby, comeau and a later rounder maybe.

the sweetener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2011, 01:20 PM
  #36
CaptDenisPotvin
Registered User
 
CaptDenisPotvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 1,497
vCash: 500
Umberger is the type of player I would want but he's signed for 6 years at 4.6 mill....no thanks.

I would actually see what everyone thinks of aquiring Prospal and Martinek ...What do you guyus think it would take to land them.

Yeah I know we let him go but Marty is a steal at 2.2mill per and Prospal is also only signed through this year. This makes me think Columbus is going to get rid of both of these players at some point this year.

Prospal can definately play top six forward minutes and Marty certainly makes us stronger on the blueline (Health is his major issue).

Yes I know its not NASH or Iginla but I'm trying to be realistic, trading for both these players addresses both issues.

Would this work and how?

CaptDenisPotvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2011, 06:43 PM
  #37
HyeDray
HFB Partner
 
HyeDray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Hyde Park, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 1,893
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptDenisPotvin View Post
Umberger is the type of player I would want but he's signed for 6 years at 4.6 mill....no thanks.

I would actually see what everyone thinks of aquiring Prospal and Martinek ...What do you guyus think it would take to land them.

Yeah I know we let him go but Marty is a steal at 2.2mill per and Prospal is also only signed through this year. This makes me think Columbus is going to get rid of both of these players at some point this year.

Prospal can definately play top six forward minutes and Marty certainly makes us stronger on the blueline (Health is his major issue).

Yes I know its not NASH or Iginla but I'm trying to be realistic, trading for both these players addresses both issues.

Would this work and how?
I can't believe you would want an injury prone Martinek who is already on LTIR for the Jackets, and a 36 year old Prospel over a 29 year old Umberger who is a fairly consistent scoring player.

My desire for Umberger over other players IS BECAUSE of the 6 year deal. It is a reasonable deal and he can be part of the long term solution...in other words if we give up assets and can obtain a player who is signed and we dont need to worry about losing them to free agency, then it benefits the team long term.... Prospel could be gone by next season, and Staios is an upgrade over Martinek if you simply factor that Staios stays healthy much more then Marty....

HyeDray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2011, 07:42 AM
  #38
leaponover
Registered User
 
leaponover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Iskan, S. Korea
Country: South Korea
Posts: 2,579
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie Daggers Crime View Post
If Brassard is better than Bailey, how is this fair value unless you're implying that Comeau is much better than the "top 4 defenseman" Tyutin? Plus, Columbus throws in a pick for the privilege of taking Mike Mottau? Eh.
Lol, yeah your trade doesn't make any sense for Columbus. You already stated how it would be lopsided.

People need to stop trying to include Mottau in a trade. He isn't worth anything to anybody and it's silly to think otherwise.

leaponover is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2011, 11:12 AM
  #39
ziggy7716
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,090
vCash: 500
Funny how I started this proposal of trading for Tyutin, everyone basically says your crazy and then we almost do trade for him. The fact that the trade was said to have been pretty much done, all over twitter and make it to the TV shows me atleast that there had to have been some serious talks. Some theories out there, Nabokov wouldn't waive his NTC, Columbus deciding they wanted more etc. It's hard to believe what is said nowadays. With that said, I do think a trade will happen soon, if Snow is still in discussions with Columbus, I hope he tries to make the deal bigger and get Brassard or Vermette too. I would love to get Nash, but that won't happen, Although Snow should atleast inquire lol.

Nabokov, Bailey, 2nd for Tyutin and Brassard?

This one is just for fun, but how close is this?

Nabokov, Niederreiter, Bailey, de Haan and 1st

for

Nash and Tyutin

ziggy7716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2011, 11:24 AM
  #40
StrongIslanders90
Registered User
 
StrongIslanders90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: StrongIsland
Country: United States
Posts: 13,696
vCash: 500
Take thier pick away and we through in Nabby and wishart and they might do it.......I think Brassard and Fedor are good fits here.....

StrongIslanders90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2011, 11:55 AM
  #41
IslesNorway
Registered User
 
IslesNorway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Country: Norway
Posts: 2,808
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyeDray View Post
Columbus needs a goalie.

Would it not make sense for them to make a move for Nabokov?

To CBJ: Nabakov, Josh Bailey and a 4th round pick

To NYI: Antoine Vermette and a 3rd round pick.

OR

To CBJ: Nabakov and Blake Comeau and a 4th round pick

to NYI: RJ Umberger and a 3rd round pick.

While this would not give the Islanders a defenseman my rationale is to obtain a long term veteran solution for the forward corps while eliminating one of two players who are having trouble.

I thought about asking for Fedor Tyutin back in the deal, and I would be amenable to that, but I feel that we have a number of solid defensive prospects on the cusp. de Haan, Donovan and Ness are all capable and could serve the Isles well...but if someone wants to take out Umberger and Vermette and sub in Tyutin, I have NO PROBLEMS.

Both Vermette and Umberger are signed long term, giving the Isles some long term cover —*neither has a NMC. While they are good players I am sure CBJ want to keep, there are certain facts.

They are in need of a goalie — badly. Mason has been terrible since winning the Calder, and they have nothing to replace him right now.

They are at the cap ceiling. This makes it difficult for them to get out of the situation they are in by bringing in other pieces that may help them out.

Comeau or Bailey could benefit playing for a different team. Both have the potential to blossom with a fresh start.

We take on salary from the Jackets — helping them out. If you think the additional pick is unwarranted — take it out —Id still consider the deal.

Ultimate, the Isles also benefit because they would take 2 players off the roster, and get 1 back. This puts our NHL roster at 22, and at least allows us a call-up without having to pass someone through waivers.

The Jackets need the goalie and the shake-up. I guess the real question to make the deal more viable to CBJ is would Nabakov waive his NMC to go to CBJ and sign a deal to stay there for a couple of seasons?
I actually think the first one could actually work

CBJ have a surplus of centers and the Isles need a 2nd line center bad. They also need a goalie which we have a surplus of.

However I doubt Nabby would waive his NTC for Columbus...

IslesNorway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2011, 12:24 PM
  #42
IslandersFan17
Registered User
 
IslandersFan17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Myrtle Beach
Country: United States
Posts: 1,587
vCash: 500
IMO the Blue Jackets are not going to want mediocre talent to try and help fix their problems over there.

I proposed something along the lines of
Nabby
de Haan (who is my favorite spec so this is hard for me to include)
2nd round pick

for
Tuytin
Petr Straka

IslandersFan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2011, 12:47 PM
  #43
CaptDenisPotvin
Registered User
 
CaptDenisPotvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 1,497
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyeDray View Post
I can't believe you would want an injury prone Martinek who is already on LTIR for the Jackets, and a 36 year old Prospel over a 29 year old Umberger who is a fairly consistent scoring player.

My desire for Umberger over other players IS BECAUSE of the 6 year deal. It is a reasonable deal and he can be part of the long term solution...in other words if we give up assets and can obtain a player who is signed and we dont need to worry about losing them to free agency, then it benefits the team long term.... Prospel could be gone by next season, and Staios is an upgrade over Martinek if you simply factor that Staios stays healthy much more then Marty....
Why can't you believe this? I said the type of player I would want is Umberger HOWEVER he's signed for 6 more years at 4.6 million. The reason I said this because later in the post I said I wanted to be REALISTIC about this and I don't think Snow and Wang is signing up for a 4.6mill salary for 6 more years on a player that will be 36 in the final year of the contract. Prospal is signed through the end of the year and he's a scoring winger (something we need without a commitment longer than this year). Marty is a solid Defenseman (Signed at 2.2 mill), we all know the major concern with him is his health. I agree that Staios is an upgrade but I don't understand why you thought I would want Marty to take Staios' roster spot when we have a pylon like Mottau on the blueline? Can we agree that Marty is better than Mottau, Eaton or Jurcina? If we can agree on that then Marty would make our defense deeper.

Streit-Staios
Hammer-Macdonald
Marty-Eaton/Jurcina


Moulson-Tavares-Grabner
Prospal-Neison-Okposo
PAP-Reasoner-Martin
Comeau-Bailey-Pandolfo/Rolston

The other reason I would like to trade for Prospal and Marty is because we won't have to give up as much as we would for someone like Umberger where we might have to give up a solid prospect/picks

Oh the horror of impoving the roster on both ends right away....Your probably right, lets just get a 2nd rounder and call it a day


Last edited by CaptDenisPotvin: 11-11-2011 at 12:53 PM.
CaptDenisPotvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2011, 01:38 PM
  #44
Symon Asher
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 658
vCash: 500
[QUOTE=ziggy7716;39064163]When Nino's conditioning stint is over in Bridgeport and comes back up to play, someone has to sit as we all know. It's pretty much between 2 players, Blake Comeau and Josh Bailey, everyone else isn't even a option.

I got to disagree. Pandolfo sits. He was brought here to kill penalties. Last night he gets a minor while on the PK giving the AVS a 2 man advantage . Avs score and the rest is history.

On the OT 4-3 he had 2 chances to clear the puck and didnt Avs score game over.

Pandolfo has zero upside. Bailey and Comeau, though off to a bad start should be given
more time. I feel they both have talent.

Symon Asher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2011, 01:42 PM
  #45
TexMurphyPI
Registered User
 
TexMurphyPI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 123
vCash: 500
The Isles need an impact, season changing trade.

Assuming Columbus is re-tooling, something like:
Nino, deHaan, Montoya/Nabby and 2012 1st round Pick
For Nash and Tyutin

I don't think Nabby waives for Columbus and they won't take DP, so if it takes Montoya, then you still do it. Will Nash waive to come to Isles, play with JT?

A lot of top youth given up by the Isles, but they still have more left and both Nash and Tyutin are signed for multiple more years.

TexMurphyPI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2011, 02:57 PM
  #46
BillD
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 7,136
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_Hockey_Dude View Post
The Isles need an impact, season changing trade.

Assuming Columbus is re-tooling, something like:
Nino, deHaan, Montoya/Nabby and 2012 1st round Pick
For Nash and Tyutin

I don't think Nabby waives for Columbus and they won't take DP, so if it takes Montoya, then you still do it. Will Nash waive to come to Isles, play with JT?

A lot of top youth given up by the Isles, but they still have more left and both Nash and Tyutin are signed for multiple more years.
First, Columbus doesn't think they are retooling, unless this streak has convinced them otherwise. They spent a lot of money and took on a lot of salary this offseason in a bid to make a run at the playoffs. If they are now convinced that it is a lost season, even when Carter comes back, they will deal away guys whose contract expires at the end of the season for other guys whose contract expires at the end of the season if it unloads salary.
Whhy wouldn't Nabby waive? Is he so attaache to NYI now? He only ha sto play out the year, either in Columbus or LI, and neither are making the playoffs. He would likely get #1 at Columbus, while he would still be part of the 3 man rotation on LI. Either could move him at the trade deadline if he agreed to where he was going, then he would be a FA after the season.

BillD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2011, 03:03 PM
  #47
A Pointed Stick
Spend? Of Course!
 
A Pointed Stick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 6,872
vCash: 500
You guys are barking up the wrong tree. There is nothing there screaming a good trade between the Isles and Columbus. Nash is going to a winner so he's out, Tyutin is not being moved, period. Same for Umberger, etc...

There's nothing here folks. I recommend asking yourselves first "who has (a lot of) what we need, and needs what we have (a lot of)?" Start there, and the obvious trade partners will come into view. After you answer that question, ask yourself of those teams, which have a reason for doing this asap.

There's your trade partner.

A Pointed Stick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2011, 03:09 PM
  #48
TexMurphyPI
Registered User
 
TexMurphyPI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 123
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goaljudge View Post
First, Columbus doesn't think they are retooling, unless this streak has convinced them otherwise. They spent a lot of money and took on a lot of salary this offseason in a bid to make a run at the playoffs. If they are now convinced that it is a lost season, even when Carter comes back, they will deal away guys whose contract expires at the end of the season for other guys whose contract expires at the end of the season if it unloads salary.
Whhy wouldn't Nabby waive? Is he so attaache to NYI now? He only ha sto play out the year, either in Columbus or LI, and neither are making the playoffs. He would likely get #1 at Columbus, while he would still be part of the 3 man rotation on LI. Either could move him at the trade deadline if he agreed to where he was going, then he would be a FA after the season.
It's possible that after the money spent and the results so far that management and ownership will decide it didn't work out and it's time to cut salary, possibly go in a different direction. A little early for that, but you never know.

As for Nabby, he might not want to go to the only team worse than the Isles even if that means starting. If he feels the team will make him look worse that won't help him for next season or even a move at the deadline. If he looks bad no one will want him. Less starts on the Isles, but looking good would help more.

TexMurphyPI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2011, 03:34 PM
  #49
seafoam
Registered User
 
seafoam's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 35,111
vCash: 50
People saying Nash isn't legit for any reason is asinine. I would give up Monty + + + for Nash, keeping pucks out of the net hasn't been the problem with this team suprisingly, it has been the energy and goal scoring, things Nash brings to the table.


Last edited by seafoam: 11-11-2011 at 03:34 PM. Reason: I wanted to edit, that is the reason.
seafoam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2011, 03:50 PM
  #50
macleod50
Registered User
 
macleod50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 6,966
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaStromey View Post
People saying Nash isn't legit for any reason is asinine. I would give up Monty + + + for Nash, keeping pucks out of the net hasn't been the problem with this team suprisingly, it has been the energy and goal scoring, things Nash brings to the table.
Yep. I would trade any combination of players (minus Tavares) and picks (including first rounders) for Nash.

macleod50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:26 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.