HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

panthers ranked 11th in this weeks power ranking!

Old
11-14-2011, 08:27 PM
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth

vCash: 500
panthers ranked 11th in this weeks power ranking!

http://tsn.ca/fantasy_news/rankings/nhl/

This Week11Last Week14Florida Panthers8-5-3
Sunday's home loss to Philadelphia was the Panthers' first regulation loss in seven games, as the Panthers have both newcomers (like RW Kris Versteeg) and homegrown talent (like D Dmitry Kulikov) contributing to their strong start.
Key Injuries: None.

adam graves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2011, 08:29 PM
Jeff Shafer
Established: 1987

Send a message via MSN to Jeff Shafer
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam graves View Post
http://tsn.ca/fantasy_news/rankings/nhl/

This Week11Last Week14Florida Panthers8-5-3
Sunday's home loss to Philadelphia was the Panthers' first regulation loss in seven games, as the Panthers have both newcomers (like RW Kris Versteeg) and homegrown talent (like D Dmitry Kulikov) contributing to their strong start.
Key Injuries: None.
sounds like we got some respect from north of the boarder.... strange feeling...

Jeff Shafer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2011, 08:35 PM
PantherboyHTR
An Old School Cat

Not sure how they don't have Upshall under our 'key injuries'?

PantherboyHTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2011, 08:42 PM
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantherboyHTR View Post
This is where, unlike the last decade, we actually have enough depth where his injury is not key.

adam graves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2011, 09:30 PM
Montsy14

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantherboyHTR View Post
or Samuelsson

Montsy14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2011, 10:02 PM
angry_treefrog
T63813A

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam graves View Post
This is where, unlike the last decade, we actually have enough depth where his injury is not key.
So true.

It wasn't that long ago that an injury to Olesz was considered a 'key injury' in terms of roster strength.

We remain a bit thin up the middle though. Weiss' value to this team is in no small part due to our relative weakness at his position. If we can ill afford an injury at a position, it's at center.

angry_treefrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2011, 10:34 PM
BabyJagrov

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry_treefrog View Post
So true.

It wasn't that long ago that an injury to Olesz was considered a 'key injury' in terms of roster strength.

We remain a bit thin up the middle though. Weiss' value to this team is in no small part due to our relative weakness at his position. If we can ill afford an injury at a position, it's at center.
Depth at center... And size !

But for the size concerns it seems the Flyers have gone a new way, with small guys down the middle, and it hasn't hurted their game. You have to have size on the wing that's for sure.

I think the guys at TSN just missed the injuries. Just having us there is quite of a shock for their crew so give them so time to find out about the injuries !

But depth at center... Huberdeau won't ever play center in the NHL imo. Or he could he is that talented, but he should be slotted as "our next Booth", saying that I'm just talking about the 1rst-line left winger, fan-favourite parts.

Bjugstad looks like a stud, that's good. Trochek is amazing me each passing days. Grimaldi will play wing. Howden should be a winger too.

We really need another gem at center. I'm hoping Santorelli breaks out or something like that. Weiss is too valuable to this team and that isn't good.

But man our D looks stack. I always thought Petrovic had potential unheard of, but if he can pot in some more goals and make the points will being that beast. We will be terrifying with Guds and Petro... Think of a bigger, nastier Suter-Weber combo.

And I still haven't talked about Kulikov. I'm glad the kid gets the recognition more and more around the world. I saw some fans around here being pretty harsh on the kid. Sure he makes "some" mistakes (and still I haven't seen him being a liability on some nights like guys claimed) but he brings so much to this team.

With Campbell and Garrison... Mmmmmm... That sounds gravy. We need to sign Jason as soon as possible. And I don't care about the money !! You don't sign and overpay (and I'm glad with that, even more I approve it) for guys in the summer just to let go your home-grown talent. I'm not worried, Tallon has been pretty high on Garrison since the beginning. But still... Give him those 4M (and I think he'll sign for less, he should) and those multiple years then move on.

Get rid of Weaver, give the spot to Ellerby. Man is Weaver killing us lately, I've never been a big fan.

We're approaching playoffs team status... Let's keep it up guys !

Go Cats Go !

BabyJagrov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2011, 04:22 PM
panthersfan751

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyJagrov View Post
Depth at center... And size !

But for the size concerns it seems the Flyers have gone a new way, with small guys down the middle, and it hasn't hurted their game. You have to have size on the wing that's for sure.

I think the guys at TSN just missed the injuries. Just having us there is quite of a shock for their crew so give them so time to find out about the injuries !

But depth at center... Huberdeau won't ever play center in the NHL imo. Or he could he is that talented, but he should be slotted as "our next Booth", saying that I'm just talking about the 1rst-line left winger, fan-favourite parts.

Bjugstad looks like a stud, that's good. Trochek is amazing me each passing days. Grimaldi will play wing. Howden should be a winger too.

We really need another gem at center. I'm hoping Santorelli breaks out or something like that. Weiss is too valuable to this team and that isn't good.

But man our D looks stack. I always thought Petrovic had potential unheard of, but if he can pot in some more goals and make the points will being that beast. We will be terrifying with Guds and Petro... Think of a bigger, nastier Suter-Weber combo.

And I still haven't talked about Kulikov. I'm glad the kid gets the recognition more and more around the world. I saw some fans around here being pretty harsh on the kid. Sure he makes "some" mistakes (and still I haven't seen him being a liability on some nights like guys claimed) but he brings so much to this team.

With Campbell and Garrison... Mmmmmm... That sounds gravy. We need to sign Jason as soon as possible. And I don't care about the money !! You don't sign and overpay (and I'm glad with that, even more I approve it) for guys in the summer just to let go your home-grown talent. I'm not worried, Tallon has been pretty high on Garrison since the beginning. But still... Give him those 4M (and I think he'll sign for less, he should) and those multiple years then move on.

Get rid of Weaver, give the spot to Ellerby. Man is Weaver killing us lately, I've never been a big fan.

We're approaching playoffs team status... Let's keep it up guys !

Go Cats Go !
We also have Drew Shore.

panthersfan751 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2011, 04:31 PM
Mogo
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Couple weeks ago we were even higher

Mogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2011, 11:15 PM
LandofLincoln

I think I ranked them at 8-9th should be a little higher.

LandofLincoln is offline   Reply With Quote