HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Tampa Bay Lightning
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

11/19/11 - 7:00PM EDT - New Jersey vs Tampa Bay

Closed Thread

Old
11-20-2011, 08:05 PM
Doctor Drej
Unregistered User

vCash: 500
Agreed. The bottom lines and Stamkos carried this team around this time last year. We had no goaltending at all and the defense was a mess. But I'm willing to cut them some slack because it's been a bit crazy down on those two lines this year. Lots of line juggling and a few in-'n-outs of the lineup (Jones, Pyatt, Shannon, Malone) and adding a n00b (Connolly) have kind of screwed with the chemistry and effectiveness so far. Moore's scoring is a little bit down but last year was an insane career year for him if you look at the rest of his career numbers, but then again Moore has been the most consistent one out of the group IMO in terms of play in every game this year.

Old
11-20-2011, 09:13 PM
I Am Beat You

Moore has taken a good number of dumb penalties and hasn't been as good in either end of the ice this season. He's a pretty effective and useful player, but I think he was much better last year.

Old
11-21-2011, 12:07 AM
StammerHed2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alaskan Assassin View Post
Moore has taken a good number of dumb penalties and hasn't been as good in either end of the ice this season. He's a pretty effective and useful player, but I think he was much better last year.
I definitely agree. It seems like he's turning it around a bit lately though. If he can keep it up and Shannon as well I think we'll get some better results. we have the talent to have a legitimate third scoring line if Connolly, moore, it Shannon get it together

Closed Thread