HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Easton Stealth 65s

Old
12-04-2011, 06:32 PM
shawn1331

vCash: 500
Easton Stealth 65s

Anyone out there using this little beast? It's an incest cousin of the stealth RS and looks nearly identical minus the finish is grey and red instead of black and yellow. The stick is pretty good and comes in at $109.56 canadian. It's being marketed as the shooters stick and snipers weapon. Comes in 65 flex, 85 flex, and 100 flex with Iginla,Hall/Sakic,Cammalleri.

I picked up the Hall curve with an 85 flex and right away this stick is worlds upon worlds better than ANY 100 dollar stick i've used ever. period. It really does help out your shot and the feeling of the stick is great. I recommend to anyone who doesn't want to break the bank.

shawn1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-04-2011, 06:59 PM
r3cc0s

vCash: 500
put it this way... as compared to what the RS? 100 vs 300 but is the same thing right? The "sniper's weapon" gotcha

I'll stick with my ST, and if anything will be picking up a TotalOne soon

r3cc0s is offline   Reply With Quote