HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Notices

Official OT Thread--Kings Lounge XI

Closed Thread

Old
03-05-2012, 02:12 PM
Capn Brown

vCash: 500
Dustin Brown on the drum kit!!!

Old
03-05-2012, 03:51 PM
drugold
drunk, goals&swagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn Brown View Post
Dustin Brown on the drum kit!!!

Wow!!!!! Still timing hits in his free time.

Old
03-05-2012, 08:59 PM
nocturn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonellisghost View Post
Listing for a friend in LA.

Two XL size Kings Sweaters (official no name no numbers).

One is 99 era white home whites (chevron logo)

One is home whites pre home plate b&w w purple outline.

Both are new/ never worn.

$60 for both.

In Agoura Hills, you can pick up.

These are not my own or from my collection but are excellent no hassles.

I read the rules and didn't see anything about this so if it isn't kosher apologies.
Are they pros or simis? Also, would they be willing to run them to the PO and send them to Va? I'll throw in a extra $20 on top of the $60 and s&h. Pm me their answer and I'll ready the paypal account.

Thanks.

Old
03-06-2012, 12:56 PM
Blueblood9

whats up guys i come in peace.

I am looking at a job in LA working at LAX. I figured id come to my fellow NHL fan brethren to get some info on the best locations to live.

Im looking in the 1000=1200 price range and an easy commute to the airport. I appreciate the help in advance.

Old
03-06-2012, 05:02 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

Would anyone be interested in Luc Robiaille's former 1998 Harley Davidson FLSTF Fatboy(all documentation and provenance included for inspection prior to sale and will of course go with the bike. It has 31kmls and has been professionally maintained and serviced and is in excellent condition.

It has sensible upgrades (Mikuni Carb, Stage 1 cams, custom rims, Vance and Hines down pipes and on and on) The color is Black and has gold trim. It is a custom bike that was built for Luc by Bartels Harley Davidson.

Pictures available on request. The bike is in Agoura and available for serious inquires. It is a very sweet ride and like I said, has been kept in close to perfect condition both mechanically and cosmetically.

Asking price is in the $9000.00 range which is less than fair market value for this particular bike.

The owner would rather it go to a Kings fan then the general public.

Sorry to be hocking things here but I am sticking to what I consider to be hockey collectibles. To a Luc fan or even an NHL fan this would be a great bike that was owned by the highest scoring LW of all time and one of the greatest guys who ever wore an NHL jersey.

Old
03-06-2012, 09:10 PM
Ralph
Stevehead.

vCash: 1135
If you wish to, come to the Ontario Reign game on Saturday for TannerHead invasion / Be-The-Match Night. The Reign are doing very well this season, and are not a bore this year, honest!

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...Matchnight.jpg

Old
03-06-2012, 10:33 PM
Gentle Ben Kenobi
That's no moon......

vCash: 863
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueblood9 View Post
whats up guys i come in peace.

I am looking at a job in LA working at LAX. I figured id come to my fellow NHL fan brethren to get some info on the best locations to live.

Im looking in the 1000=1200 price range and an easy commute to the airport. I appreciate the help in advance.
that question will get noticed if you ask it here.
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...d.php?t=648255

I live South of LA. So I can tell you the area around the aiport is either ghetto or coastal which is way out of your price range, They can give you advice on light rail and prices vs location.

Old
03-07-2012, 09:30 AM
TonySCV
One More Time

Great stuff here in the photo stream: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...44.html?cmp=fb

Old
03-09-2012, 05:17 PM
Telos
In Dean We Trust

vCash: 3578
Send a message via ICQ to Telos Send a message via AIM to Telos Send a message via MSN to Telos Send a message via Yahoo to Telos
All I can say about Mass Effect 3 is: Wow. That was a beyond epic game, very well done, and Jennifer Hale is a pretty amazing voice actress...

“Every good army needs a couple of criminals.” - Dean Lombardi
Old
03-10-2012, 12:18 AM
Holden Caulfield
Perennial Skeptic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telos View Post
All I can say about Mass Effect 3 is: Wow. That was a beyond epic game, very well done, and Jennifer Hale is a pretty amazing voice actress...
This is basically all I am doing right now...it is awesome!!!! Makes up for my teams going 0-4 in the last two days

Old
03-10-2012, 12:29 AM
Maynard

Send a message via AIM to Maynard
I am playing House of Blues! Just needed to vent my excitement. Carry on.

Old
03-10-2012, 12:58 AM
Gentle Ben Kenobi
That's no moon......

I miss the rains down in Africa.

Old
03-10-2012, 01:01 AM
Telos
In Dean We Trust

Send a message via ICQ to Telos Send a message via AIM to Telos Send a message via MSN to Telos Send a message via Yahoo to Telos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bunny Foo Foo View Post
I miss the rains down in Africa.
Had this open when I read your post http://www.rainymood.com/

I miss the rains!

Old
03-10-2012, 01:06 AM
Gentle Ben Kenobi
That's no moon......

Quote:
Had this open when I read your post http://www.rainymood.com/

I miss the rains!
You should take some time to do the things you never have.

Old
03-10-2012, 01:21 AM
Face Wash

Quote:
You should take some time to do the things you never have.
Meet you all the way

Last edited by Face Wash: 03-10-2012 at 01:36 AM.
Old
03-10-2012, 02:33 AM
Telos
In Dean We Trust

Kings fan at work tomorrow:

Old
03-10-2012, 03:18 AM
drugold
drunk, goals&swagger

As sure as Kilimanjaro rises like olympus over the serengetti

Quote:
Kings fan at work tomorrow:

Old
03-10-2012, 10:48 AM
Gentle Ben Kenobi
That's no moon......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face Wash View Post
Meet you all the way
Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you!

Old
03-12-2012, 10:31 AM
nocturn

Anyone had or know of someone that has had a Lamidectomy done to their lower back? Im having a double (L4&L5) done on the 20th. How did it turn out? Any complications?

Funny thing is Im more freaked the **** out about the General Anesthesia than the surgery itself. Ive never been "under" for anything...including all my molars being yanked.

Any input would help. Thanks.

Old
03-12-2012, 01:54 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocturn View Post
Anyone had or know of someone that has had a Lamidectomy done to their lower back? Im having a double (L4&L5) done on the 20th. How did it turn out? Any complications?

Funny thing is Im more freaked the **** out about the General Anesthesia than the surgery itself. Ive never been "under" for anything...including all my molars being yanked.

Any input would help. Thanks.
I didn't but my dad has had the procedure with the exception that his were on L5/L6.

He said that the pressure was gone right away but it took the physical therapy to make the pain go away if that helps.

He fishes now and he had been pretty much unable to for a couple of years so it sure helped him allot.

I wouldn't worry about the anesthesia too much.

ot

Did you get the jerseys and were they up to spec?

Let me know if anything wasn't precisely as represented and I will make it right.

Old
03-12-2012, 03:16 PM
Gentle Ben Kenobi
That's no moon......

Anesthesia takes about 7-10 days to recover from.
It's why you will be tired and constipated. My advice is to plan on sleeping for about 12 days. Make a netflix list. Also have some laxitive on hand. Make sure you are Winnie the Poohing daily.

Last edited by Gentle Ben Kenobi: 03-12-2012 at 03:30 PM.
Old
03-12-2012, 03:36 PM
nocturn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonellisghost View Post
I didn't but my dad has had the procedure with the exception that his were on L5/L6.

He said that the pressure was gone right away but it took the physical therapy to make the pain go away if that helps.

He fishes now and he had been pretty much unable to for a couple of years so it sure helped him allot.

I wouldn't worry about the anesthesia too much.

ot

Did you get the jerseys and were they up to spec?

Let me know if anything wasn't precisely as represented and I will make it right.
Thanks for the input. I guess Im worried about not waking up from it. I dont want to be that 1%. Although I know the numbers are in my favor. Just spooked a little. Im making sure all my ducks are in a row...life ins policy, updated Will, and other finacial items. Once they hand me a handfull of vallium and then stick me with the iv, I'll be good.

Like the Surgeon told me last week, most, if not all the complications from this surgery occur in older patients. He's done 3-6 of these a week and for 20 years and has only lost 3. 2 were in their 70's and having a fusion (blood clots made its way to their heart) also and the 3rd was in their late 60's and had severe Cardio Disease anyway. Luckly im only 40 and in pretty good health. Im also just having the lamidectomy, not a fusion....yet. Doc said that (50/50 chance) will probably happen in 10 years.

As far as the jerseys, havent gotten them yet. She sent them uber slow snail mail. Lol. Saving $$ for the move I guess. Fedex says they'll be here next week sometime. They are both replicas. Neither are Pro or Simi. No biggie though. I need something to wear to the bar and not worry about spilling Guinny all over it.

I'll let you know when they get here. Thanks for asking. It was a seamless transaction.

Old
03-12-2012, 03:46 PM
nocturn

Quote:
Anesthesia takes about 7-10 days to recover from.
It's why you will be tired and constipated. My advice is to plan on sleeping for about 12 days. Make a netflix list. Also have some laxitive on hand. Make sure you are Winnie the Poohing daily.
Thanks dude. I'll be bed ridden, on Docs orders, for 2 weeks anyway so between anesthesia recoverery and the plethora of Pk's i'll be downing, I'll definately have some duralax next to me! Just stocked up on some XB 360 games Ive been meaning to get (back) to... RDR, Skyrim and CoD.

I have a electronic bed being delivered too. Its going in the theater room. 70" all to myself!

Old
03-12-2012, 03:48 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocturn View Post
Thanks for the input. I guess Im worried about not waking up from it. I dont want to be that 1%. Although I know the numbers are in my favor. Just spooked a little. Im making sure all my ducks are in a row...life ins policy, updated Will, and other finacial items. Once they hand me a handfull of vallium and then stick me with the iv, I'll be good.

Like the Surgeon told me last week, most, if not all the complications from this surgery occur in older patients. He's done 3-6 of these a week and for 20 years and has only lost 3. 2 were in their 70's and having a fusion (blood clots made its way to their heart) also and the 3rd was in their late 60's and had severe Cardio Disease anyway. Luckly im only 40 and in pretty good health. Im also just having the lamidectomy, not a fusion....yet. Doc said that (50/50 chance) will probably happen in 10 years.

As far as the jerseys, havent gotten them yet. She sent them uber slow snail mail. Lol. Saving $$ for the move I guess. Fedex says they'll be here next week sometime. They are both replicas. Neither are Pro or Simi. No biggie though. I need something to wear to the bar and not worry about spilling Guinny all over it.

I'll let you know when they get here. Thanks for asking. It was a seamless transaction.
I am sure that the surgery will go great. 99% sure anyways and those are the kind of odds that you can deal with. I have been put under more times then I can count and even had my brain cut a couple of times and I always seem to come out alright-ish.

I didn't know that she was sending them snail mail. Be certain to let me know if they aren't exactly what you expected and I will make it right. I am certain that they will be, Jenny is as from the hip as they come.

Now if I can sell Luc's Harley I will have done my brotherly deed. He (Luc) had it all set up in L.A. by Bill Bartel at Bartels Harley Davidson which is one of the more major Harley dealers around and then he was given a different Harley by the team and then he bought another one and this one remained his favorite of those 3.

I could go on and on but there you go.

Anyway don't sweat the surgery. They have those things wired.

Old
03-13-2012, 01:04 AM
Wildturkey12
Do It!

vCash: 2400
I forgot that I snapped this screen shot around the trade deadline. Check out the things similar to the LA Kings.

Closed Thread