HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Notices

11/21/11 "Brodeurable" Devils VS Panthers

Closed Thread

Old
11-22-2011, 05:42 PM
catEye
Oh No! We suck again

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laus723 View Post
Didn't say he aimed, and that doesn't seem to matter much anymore, just caught his head. Shanny was right, though.
I was just trying to point out what Mathias intention was. Like you said, it was more of a size differential. Mute point I guess. It's all good.

Old
11-22-2011, 05:45 PM
catEye
Oh No! We suck again

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ_CATS_FAN View Post
From my perspective watching the game, I didnt see anything wrong at all from Matthias. His arms stayed down, he didnt jump off the ice and he didnt aim for AV's head. They basically just skated into eachother really hard and thats all. Nothing dirty, so whats all the fuss about?

I don't know, If i didn't read these last few comments here I wouldn't even know of this . I didn't even know this went to review. I miss the first period though, but neither of the announcer mention anything about it during the course of the game.

Old
11-22-2011, 06:03 PM
Laus723
Future Now

Quote:
From my perspective watching the game, I didnt see anything wrong at all from Matthias. His arms stayed down, he didnt jump off the ice and he didnt aim for AV's head. They basically just skated into eachother really hard and thats all. Nothing dirty, so whats all the fuss about?
Apparently there is no fuss. Aimed or not, he was warned for his shoulder hitting the head, league is really looking for you to be in control of your body.

11-22-2011, 06:21 PM
NJ_CATS_FAN
We Suck Yet Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laus723 View Post
Apparently there is no fuss. Aimed or not, he was warned for his shoulder hitting the head, league is really looking for you to be in control of your body.
I havent watched any further highlights of it, but from what I saw on tv last night when the hit happened, I didnt even see Matthias shoulder get AV in the head. They just bumped really hard and even on the replay on tv, I didnt see Matthias's shoulder hit him high. After it happened and AV was on the ice, I figured AV just got the wind knocked out of him. When they say he needed 12 stitches, I would have figured he got cut on a piece of equipment or something, not from a high shoulder hit. From what I saw, everything was perfectly clean.

Old
11-22-2011, 06:27 PM
Laus723
Future Now

Quote:
I havent watched any further highlights of it, but from what I saw on tv last night when the hit happened, I didnt even see Matthias shoulder get AV in the head. They just bumped really hard and even on the replay on tv, I didnt see Matthias's shoulder hit him high. After it happened and AV was on the ice, I figured AV just got the wind knocked out of him. When they say he needed 12 stitches, I would have figured he got cut on a piece of equipment or something, not from a high shoulder hit. From what I saw, everything was perfectly clean.
It was mentioned in the replays and here on NHL on the Fly. And really, was the first thing I saw when the replayed the hit. Like I said, I think it was mostly size difference.

also, they just said we're now 2-292 (or something like that) when being down by 3, lol. Woah.

Old
11-22-2011, 06:29 PM
Boooooth10

Milbury was just praising us on Versus. What has this world gone to?!

Closed Thread