HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

James Reimer (Part II)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-22-2011, 01:06 PM
  #26
Flea90
Registered User
 
Flea90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 853
vCash: 500
i hope hes back in time for home and home with the bruins. boy we really him there

Flea90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-22-2011, 01:48 PM
  #27
hockeywiz542
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,814
vCash: 500
Toronto Star: Leafs’ Reimer set to return ‘soon’

http://www.thestar.com/sports/leafs/...to-return-soon

Quote:
Saying he has felt “99 per cent for 30 days,” Maple Leafs goaltender James Reimer told reporters on Tuesday that he hopes to return to the lineup “soon.”

“The symptoms are getting better or almost gone. I think it’s just a matter now of getting back into shape,” Reimer said. “I’ve felt great the last five days. It’s been a lot of fun.”

Reimer was speaking precisely a month removed from the Oct. 22 collision with Brian Gionta in Montreal that sent Reimer’s mask flying and put him out of action with what the club has since referred to as whiplash and concussion-like symptoms.

While both he and coach Ron Wilson said there is no timeline for his return to the crease, Wilson said Tuesday that “it’s not going to be a long time. It’s going to be a short time.”

On Tuesday, Reimer partook in a lengthy workout with goaltending coach Francois Allaire that stretched for most of two hours, the latest in a handful of on-ice sessions geared toward getting Reimer back into game shape.

Reimer said that, because his concussion-like symptoms left him unable to elevate his heart rate for most of the past four weeks, his conditioning has taken “a hit.” Being on the ice, mind you, has been a godsend.

“It’s feels great. It’s really sucked being out. It’s been frustrating and stuff. But it feels great to get back on (the ice),” Reimer said.

hockeywiz542 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-22-2011, 01:59 PM
  #28
The Reaper
Men of Mayhem
 
The Reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,019
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafsfan80 View Post
3G, 3A and a shutout.
he will score on every goalie at least once a game as well

The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-22-2011, 02:05 PM
  #29
Ari91
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,577
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by egd27 View Post
I don't think they're mutually exclusive. Reimer does give the team the best chance at winning. However, not all chances are converted.

As much as everyone likes to point to the horrible PK and the odd man rushes, IMO, most of the Leafs losses this year are more attributable to the lack of secondary scoring from the 2nd and 3rd lines. Now if you want to tell me that having Reimer in net is going to get Kulemin, Fratten, Lomabardi, and Bozak scoring more goals, I'm more than happy to be proved wrong.
Why is your argument specific to those players scoring? Did we need their scoring in the games we've won thus far? It's not about who's scoring, it's about when the goals are being scored and when goals are being let in. It's ridiculous for people to make assertions either way. A play can develop A LOT differently when a goalie makes a save and forces a face-off or when a goalie makes a save and a teammate is able to pick up the rebound and move the play towards the offensive zone. In a game like hockey were chances are exchanged, momentum shifted, etc. no one can possibly substitue or change one player or one particular play from the game and assume everything else would remain the same.

Ari91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-22-2011, 02:12 PM
  #30
Ari91
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,577
vCash: 500
Based on Reimer's account of the situation, his symptoms weren't at all severe but they were nagging. To say that you were 99% for 30 days would suggest that whatever issues he was having, it was enough to notice but it doesn't seem like it was enough to sideline him from day to day things like driving, watching TV, etc. If that is the case, it would explain why the team initially said he was day to day. With minimal complaints, they probably wanted to wait it out a bit to see what they were dealing with and if things would get better or worse for him.

Really glad to hear that he's feeling better and ready to get in the mix. Wilson sounds like he really missed him.

Ari91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-22-2011, 02:28 PM
  #31
marquee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 843
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyCrazed101 View Post
Why did you choose 10 games as your minimal sample size? Is it not common sense that the more games you play, the higher the likelihood of you losing more games, letting in more goals? Carey Price had a save percentage just .2% higher than Reimer but he played 72 games compared to Reimer's 37 games so I guess by the way you like to use stats, Reimer is pretty comparable to Carey freakin' Price! Jonathan Quick had a save percentage lower than Reimer's as well but played 61 games. No go ask a Habs fan if their NUMBER ONE GOALIE is part of their core moving forward. Go ask the same to a Kings fan if they see Quick in their future plans. Go ask Nashville if Rinne is in their plans. No surprise Sherlock, if you ask fans if they see their BACK-UP goalie in their future plans, most would say no as back-ups are considered replaceable. If you ask fans if their young, number one goalie who has been helping the team win is part of their future plans, they would probably say yes. Give your head a shake that you attempt to make a point by comparing the way the Leafs fans would view the importance of their number one goalie versus how any other fanbase would look at the importance of their back-up!
Well of course Carey Price would be in his teams future plans. Hes a top 5 pick who has proven whats he's capable of. I cant say the same for Quick as the kings GM also has a goalie who funny enough would be considered better than what we have in Bernier. Who knows if they have chosen who they are going withfor the future. I wont even speak of Rinne how are any of these goaltenders even comparable to Reimer. Reimermay be part of the immediate future but 2-3 years from now we should be trying to upgrade.

marquee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-22-2011, 02:28 PM
  #32
egd27
#freethebigpicture
 
egd27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 4,334
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyCrazed101 View Post
Why is your argument specific to those players scoring?
It wasn't, I just used them as examples. My argument is that the secondary scoring has been poor and has played an important part in the losses. Those players are sources of secondary scoring that don't have many goals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyCrazed101 View Post
Did we need their scoring in the games we've won thus far?
Yes. In 8 of the 11 wins, we have counted on secondary scoring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyCrazed101 View Post
It's ridiculous for people to make assertions either way.
Absolutely correct, perhaps Reimer wouldn't have played as well as Gus against the Pens or Caps, or Scrivens against Columbus or St. Louis. But he might have been much better against Florida or Ottawa or Boston. There is no way to tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyCrazed101 View Post
A play can develop A LOT differently when a goalie makes a save and forces a face-off or when a goalie makes a save and a teammate is able to pick up the rebound and move the play towards the offensive zone. In a game like hockey were chances are exchanged, momentum shifted, etc. no one can possibly substitue or change one player or one particular play from the game and assume everything else would remain the same.
Nor can you assume that everything would change for the better.

egd27 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-22-2011, 02:48 PM
  #33
zeke
#freewilly
 
zeke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 30,648
vCash: 500
It's safe to assume that better goaltending will give us better results.

zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-22-2011, 02:53 PM
  #34
Eamonn*
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,395
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4evaBlue View Post
There were about 30 goalies who played at least 10 games last season, and recorded better SV%, GAA, or both than Reimer did. If we were to ask their teams if those goalies would be considered top 5 key piece of the team going forward, I bet only around half of them would get more than a 5% of the "votes". Emery? Poulin? Varlamov? Schneider? Holtby? Montoya? Vokoun? Lehtonen? Bobrovsky? Karlsson? MacDonald? Hedberg? Not even close.

Lol.. all of the bolded goalies (and maybe some of the non-bolded) are number 2 string goalies for the most part. Emery is not part of Chicago's 'future'. Schneider is not part of Vancouver future as they have Luongo signed long term, and Eddie Lack has looked great in the AHL. Holtby I'm not sure who he is, but I've heard the name. Montoya is on a team that has like 5 goalies, and he isnt the clear cut best. Vokoun is signed to a 1 year deal worth 1.5 million because he wants a chance to win a cup, hes also 35 years old. I seriously doubt he'll be around as Neuvirth is Washington's franchise goalie. Lehtonen is good, but Jack Campbell is Dallas' future. Bobrovsky is a backup to Bryzgalov who is signed long term. Karlsson is behind Kiprusoff and likely won't be a starter for a while. MacDonald? Hedberg is also like 38 or something stupid, hes not a future franchise goalie.

Reimer is a very young goaltender with a very good half season. The reason Leaf fans treat him so highly is not really because of his stats (although they are the best we've had from a Leaf goalie in a while) its because of his attitude. He just seems like the nicest guy ever. That is a great thing to have in a goalie.


Now please just shut the **** up.

Eamonn* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-22-2011, 03:49 PM
  #35
HarrisonFord
The Pain Is Coming
 
HarrisonFord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,508
vCash: 500
http://video.mapleleafs.nhl.com/videocenter/console



First interview in I can't even remember how long

HarrisonFord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-22-2011, 03:55 PM
  #36
christof53
Registered User
 
christof53's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Shakespeare, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 51
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReimerForPM View Post
http://video.mapleleafs.nhl.com/videocenter/console



First interview in I can't even remember how long
you know, hopefully hes back soon, you know? we do really need him back, you know what I mean?

christof53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-22-2011, 04:14 PM
  #37
zeke
#freewilly
 
zeke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 30,648
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4evaBlue View Post
There were about 30 goalies who played at least 10 games last season, and recorded better SV%, GAA, or both than Reimer did. If we were to ask their teams if those goalies would be considered top 5 key piece of the team going forward, I bet only around half of them would get more than a 5% of the "votes". Emery? Poulin? Varlamov? Schneider? Holtby? Montoya? Vokoun? Lehtonen? Bobrovsky? Karlsson? MacDonald? Hedberg? Not even close.
How many of those 30 goalies held the starting job for even a short amount of time?

How many of those 30 goalies were 22?

How many of those 30 goalies have a career .920sv% and a career .675wp%?

Over the last 2 leaf seasons:

Reimer (.920sv%): 24-10-6 = 111pt pace
Giguere (.900sv%): 11-11-3 = 82pt pace
Gusto (.891sv%): 11-17-2 = 66pt pace
Scrivens (.904sv%): 2-4-1 = 59pt pace

Where exactly do you see the "overrated" part?

especially since I don't know even one leaf fan to ever have claimed that Reimer is an elite vezina-calibre goalie.

zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-22-2011, 04:21 PM
  #38
Ed Belfour
Registered User
 
Ed Belfour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 615
vCash: 500
Without overrating him, Reimer is OUR best goalie. He gives us the best chance to win every night. Where he stands in regards to the rest of the league remains to be seen, but he is our best, and certainly a great, option. I miss him.

Ed Belfour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-22-2011, 08:50 PM
  #39
Dirty Dan
Saturday Night Lupul
 
Dirty Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Toronto,in ur crease
Country: Germany
Posts: 1,943
vCash: 500
In his return, Reimer is gonna stop 2 goals and 2 assists, lolol

Dirty Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-22-2011, 08:51 PM
  #40
The Reaper
Men of Mayhem
 
The Reaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,019
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
In his return, Reimer is gonna stop 2 goals and 2 assists, lolol
you mean he will score 2 goals and get 2 assists lol

The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-22-2011, 09:33 PM
  #41
eyeball11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 13,077
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeke View Post
How many of those 30 goalies held the starting job for even a short amount of time?

How many of those 30 goalies were 22?

How many of those 30 goalies have a career .920sv% and a career .675wp%?

Over the last 2 leaf seasons:

Reimer (.920sv%): 24-10-6 = 111pt pace
Giguere (.900sv%): 11-11-3 = 82pt pace
Gusto (.891sv%): 11-17-2 = 66pt pace
Scrivens (.904sv%): 2-4-1 = 59pt pace

Where exactly do you see the "overrated" part?

especially since I don't know even one leaf fan to ever have claimed that Reimer is an elite vezina-calibre goalie.
Over their past 10 appearances:

Reimer: .911 SV %
Gustavsson: .905 SV %

Reimer: 4 times over .900
Gustavsson: 4 times over .900

Reimer: .600 points % (98 PT pace)
Gustavsson: .600 points % (98 PT pace)

Like it or lump it, we need to see Reimer perform over a longer time frame. The most recent 25% of his career matches the guy everyone wants thrown under the bus.

eyeball11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2011, 07:22 AM
  #42
TootooTrain
Bangers
 
TootooTrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 30,983
vCash: 500
Latest interviews seem real positive he could return shortly. I hope he's ready by the Boston game. I want revenge.

TootooTrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2011, 08:03 AM
  #43
Ari91
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,577
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by marquee View Post
Well of course Carey Price would be in his teams future plans. Hes a top 5 pick who has proven whats he's capable of. I cant say the same for Quick as the kings GM also has a goalie who funny enough would be considered better than what we have in Bernier. Who knows if they have chosen who they are going withfor the future. I wont even speak of Rinne how are any of these goaltenders even comparable to Reimer. Reimermay be part of the immediate future but 2-3 years from now we should be trying to upgrade.
Reimer is unproven still but the one thing no one can argue with is that he's been the best goalie the team has seen in years and the teams has a much better winning record when playing in front of Reimer. If he can prove to sustain a high level of play and help rack up wins for the team, why would you look for someone else to replace him? It's a small sample size but based on what we've seen from him thus far, there's a better argument of why he could very well be part of the team's future than not be. If people have faith in Reimer's ability to continue to play well, so what if they consider him part of the team's future plans? Why take the opportunity to dig the fanbase because they appreciate what Reimer has brought to the team and have hope that he can continue doing so, therefore earning his place on the team's future roster.

It was a stupid argument to list back-up goalies who played 10 games in the league last season and finished with better save percentages and say 'well I bet any other fanbase wouldn't say the likes of Emery or Montoya are part of their teams future plans'. Well the point of using Price, Quick and Rinne was to show that most fanbases who have a young goalie who has a good winning record when in net will probably be considered a valuable player to the team and I would think that it's understandable why a young valuable player could be considered a core player moving forward.

Ari91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2011, 08:18 AM
  #44
Ari91
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,577
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by egd27 View Post
It wasn't, I just used them as examples. My argument is that the secondary scoring has been poor and has played an important part in the losses. Those players are sources of secondary scoring that don't have many goals.



Yes. In 8 of the 11 wins, we have counted on secondary scoring.



Absolutely correct, perhaps Reimer wouldn't have played as well as Gus against the Pens or Caps, or Scrivens against Columbus or St. Louis. But he might have been much better against Florida or Ottawa or Boston. There is no way to tell.



Nor can you assume that everything would change for the better.
According to many Tampa and Anaheim fans, their teams lack secondary and tertiary scoring yet both of those teams made it to the post-season last year. Obviously it's important to the depth of the team and I'm not trying to argue that we don't need it but in relation to the goalie, if you have to score 4 or 5 games in order to win a game, then yes, scoring from other lines becomes more and more important. If you have a goalie where you only need 1-3 goals to win a game, the need for scoring from all areas of your team becomes less dire. Just to clarify, I'm not suggesting that if Reimer were playing, he would only be letting in 1 or 2 goals and therefore our first line's contributions would be enough to win games and we wouldn't need contribution from other players. I'm only pointing out that I think that how well a goalie plays impacts how important scoring is from your second, third and fourth lines.

And I never assumed that things would change for the better. I'm pretty sure I made that clear when I said that you can't assume things would remain the same and I also said that you can't assume that things would be different.

Ari91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2011, 08:56 AM
  #45
StuckOutHere
Registered User
 
StuckOutHere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3,727
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ulimate Reims View Post
you mean he will score 2 goals and get 2 assists lol
Scott Glennie is the only goalie who can pull that off. Be real haha.

StuckOutHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2011, 09:29 AM
  #46
egd27
#freethebigpicture
 
egd27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 4,334
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyCrazed101 View Post
I'm only pointing out that I think that how well a goalie plays impacts how important scoring is from your second, third and fourth lines.
Not disagreeing at all. My original point was that although I do believe Reimer is a superior goalie to Gus and Scrivens, I feel that team would only have one or two more wins if he had not gotten injured.

So let's look at the regulation losses since Reimer went down:

Oct 24th Flyers 4-2 loss. - This is one that I think they may have won if Reimer was in net.

Oct 30th Sens 3-2 loss - 2nd game of a back to back on the road. Reimer would not have played. No impact

Nov 5th Bruins 7-0 loss - Maybe this is one of those games where the team plays so much better with Reimer, but Boston was by far the better team. No impact.

Nov 8th Panthers 5-1 loss - Leafs didn't play poorly, got 39 shots and ran into a hot goalie. Maybe Reimer stops 2 or even 3 of the goals but it's still a loss. No impact

Nov 12th Sens 5-2 loss - This is one that I think they may have won if Reimer was in net.

Nov 17th Preds 4-1 loss - See Panthers game. 39 shots, hot goalie.

Nov 20th Canes 3-2 loss - 2nd game of a back to back on the road. Reimer would not have played. No impact

2 losses where Reimer wouldn't have played anyway
2 losses against a hot goalie they couldn't score on
1 loss where they got beat by a better team (that night)
2 losses that may have been different

Believe me, I want Reimer back as I do believe that over the course of the season, he will be the difference in probably 5 or 6 games which will be huge. I just don't believe that many of those games have occurred yet.

egd27 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2011, 09:41 AM
  #47
zeke
#freewilly
 
zeke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 30,648
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeball11 View Post
Over their past 10 appearances:

Reimer: .911 SV %
Gustavsson: .905 SV %

Reimer: 4 times over .900
Gustavsson: 4 times over .900

Reimer: .600 points % (98 PT pace)
Gustavsson: .600 points % (98 PT pace)

Like it or lump it, we need to see Reimer perform over a longer time frame. The most recent 25% of his career matches the guy everyone wants thrown under the bus.
.911 and .905 aren't are all that close, so even cherry picking stats like that doesn't really show what you think.

zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2011, 09:51 AM
  #48
Ari91
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,577
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by egd27 View Post
Not disagreeing at all. My original point was that although I do believe Reimer is a superior goalie to Gus and Scrivens, I feel that team would only have one or two more wins if he had not gotten injured.

So let's look at the regulation losses since Reimer went down:

Oct 24th Flyers 4-2 loss. - This is one that I think they may have won if Reimer was in net.

Oct 30th Sens 3-2 loss - 2nd game of a back to back on the road. Reimer would not have played. No impact

Nov 5th Bruins 7-0 loss - Maybe this is one of those games where the team plays so much better with Reimer, but Boston was by far the better team. No impact.

Nov 8th Panthers 5-1 loss - Leafs didn't play poorly, got 39 shots and ran into a hot goalie. Maybe Reimer stops 2 or even 3 of the goals but it's still a loss. No impact

Nov 12th Sens 5-2 loss - This is one that I think they may have won if Reimer was in net.

Nov 17th Preds 4-1 loss - See Panthers game. 39 shots, hot goalie.

Nov 20th Canes 3-2 loss - 2nd game of a back to back on the road. Reimer would not have played. No impact

2 losses where Reimer wouldn't have played anyway
2 losses against a hot goalie they couldn't score on
1 loss where they got beat by a better team (that night)
2 losses that may have been different

Believe me, I want Reimer back as I do believe that over the course of the season, he will be the difference in probably 5 or 6 games which will be huge. I just don't believe that many of those games have occurred yet.
Well as long as you get what I was trying to say. It's your opinion of how things would have unfolded with Reimer in net for those games we took losses in, but there's no sense in debating it with you as there's really nothing to substantiate an argument based on 'what if's'. I don't mean that as a knock on your opinion at all. It's just one of those things where you can agree, disagree or not care but it's hard to form a legitimate argument to disprove.

Ari91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2011, 09:53 AM
  #49
GrizzLeaf
Registered User
 
GrizzLeaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,687
vCash: 500
Why do posters want Reimer ready for Boston? If anything, I want him eased into the line-up like they did for Gus these past few games. They kept his confidence high, by not playing him in Caronlina behind a tired team, after a huge performance the night before. Thus "protecting" his confidence.

Reimer's gonna need a few wins under his belt to regain his form, timing and confidence before we they can count on him to steal a game against a top team like Boston. I also don't want him bumped around in his first few games back. And the chances that a goalie gets bumped increase when facing a physical team like Boston.

I'm wondering if he'll be sent to the A for a couple/three games to help him regain his form.

GrizzLeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2011, 11:06 AM
  #50
eyeball11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 13,077
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeke View Post
.911 and .905 aren't are all that close, so even cherry picking stats like that doesn't really show what you think.
Toronto gives up an average of 31 shots per game. If you play 65 games, that's 2015 shots total. With a .911 you give up 179 goals. With a .905 you give up 191 goals. Over the course of your season that is a grand total of 12 goals or 1 extra goal for every 5.5 GP.

Yes, those numbers indeed are a lot closer than you think.

I used ten as a nice, simple, round number. As someone who likes to present stats, I would think you would understand that for them to be particularly relevant, you need to control the variables as much as possible. Unfortunately, Reimer didn't play enough to compare similar sample sizes under the same variables. The obvious point that is being made is that over the past 25% of his career, Reimer hasn't been particularly great, in fact no better than Gustavsson. You can like that or lump that. At the end of the day, they've produced the exact same end results.

Do we know Reimer is capable of more? For sure. Do we know which guy we're getting? Not by a long shot.....yet.

eyeball11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:10 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.