HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Notices

Juuso Puustinen

Old
11-26-2011, 11:44 PM
Missionhockey

vCash: 500
Juuso Puustinen

So I'm from New Jersey and I was visiting family in North Carolina and they know that I love hockey so they decided to bring me to an AHL game where the Charlotte Checkers were playing the Milwaukee Admirals. I was pretty impressed by Ellis because he was out on the ice a lot and was always involved in the play, I just wished I saw him shoot because he was quarterbacking the power play and didn't shoot once. Overall though I thought he played well. One guy that caught my eye was someone wearing #71 who is a pretty good skater. The Admirals coach used him on the point for a 5 on 3 and I thought he was pretty damn good. So I'm just wondering, whats the story on this guy? Any background info?

Missionhockey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2011, 11:52 PM
Top 6 Spaling

SLake is the guy to talk to on this one, but I know he's one of our under-rated prospects. I think he's our #3/#4 call up at this point behind K. Wilson, Mueller, and maybe another guy or two. Certainly nice depth though.

Top 6 Spaling is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2011, 11:54 PM
Soundgarden

vCash: 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parise View Post
So I'm from New Jersey and I was visiting family in North Carolina and they know that I love hockey so they decided to bring me to an AHL game where the Charlotte Checkers were playing the Milwaukee Admirals. I was pretty impressed by Ellis because he was out on the ice a lot and was always involved in the play, I just wished I saw him shoot because he was quarterbacking the power play and didn't shoot once. Overall though I thought he played well. One guy that caught my eye was someone wearing #71 who is a pretty good skater. The Admirals coach used him on the point for a 5 on 3 and I thought he was pretty damn good. So I'm just wondering, whats the story on this guy? Any background info?
Wow, that sure sounds like a Predator in the making to me.

Soundgarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2011, 11:56 PM
Missionhockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopreds9 View Post
SLake is the guy to talk to on this one, but I know he's one of our under-rated prospects. I think he's our #3/#4 call up at this point behind K. Wilson, Mueller, and maybe another guy or two. Certainly nice depth though.
Mueller played well too, I think he scored a goal.

Missionhockey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2011, 12:02 AM
worstfaceoffmanever
What's the Pred say?

Drafted by Calgary, played two years in Kamloops after getting drafted, but never signed. Played the last three years in Finland, scored 26 goals in 59 games for HPK, signed a two-year deal with Nashville.

Seems like a good young player, we'll probably see him before the end of the season...

worstfaceoffmanever is offline   Reply With Quote