HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > St. Louis Blues
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

B.J. Crombeen

Old
12-27-2011, 11:51 AM
2 Minute Minor
Hi Keeba!

vCash: 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang View Post
He's baaaaaccckkkkkk

Kelly Chase
BJ Crombeen will be in the lineup tonight after suffering a broken shoulder in exhibition.Welcome back Beener the STL BLUES just got better
less than 1 minute ago from Twitter for Android
Probably takes Reaves spot tonight, I'm guessing.

Once Sobotka/Langenbrunner are back....things get more tricky. If McDonald comes back with a fully healthy roster, the Blues will probably have to move someone or lose them to waivers. What a great problem to have.

2 Minute Minor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2011, 12:26 PM
PocketNines
Only a 2 year window

vCash: 50
Langenbrunner's not on IR. With Crombeen in tonight that means the instant Sobotka comes off IR one of those 15 (or Cole) has to be sent down. I doubt they'd keep only 6 defensemen with the club so Grachev could be back in Peoria after tonight's (or Friday's) game.

I like the fact Crombeen's getting in the lineup tonight. When you sit all season watching your team play so well, he should have that huge adrenaline burst for a road game in Detroit.

I agree with 2MM that last year's Crombeen might not crack this top 12. The Crombeen of two years ago would. Keep in mind Armstrong was GM when Dallas drafted Crombeen in 2003 so you know he likes him and knows him well. I agree with the comment about undisciplined penalties and I do remember that Game 3 against Vancouver. All things being equal I think Crombeen will ultimately have the edge on Porter but he's gotta play very well, no doubt about it.

PocketNines is offline   Reply With Quote