Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

AIK vs Djurgården 26.1.2012

Old
10-30-2011, 09:19 AM
Fat Doctor

vCash: 500
AIK vs Djurgården 26.1.2012

Hello Sweden,

me and my friends (8 guys) have tickets for the derby in Globen. Is the game already sold out (or will it be)? I dont know what seats we have yet, since my friend arranged us the tickets and they're waiting for us in Sweden.

Anything we should know about the game? We'll get some hotel rooms in Stockholm so I guess we should go by bus or? Is it very hostal environment (fights between fanclubs etc)? What is the atmosphere like?

Fat Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-30-2011, 10:07 AM
Dosing

More importantly are you sure it's tickets for seats and not the stands?

Anyways just dont wear either teams signature, dont take eye contact, and bring pepper-spray and your ok.

Dosing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-30-2011, 10:22 AM
Lugaid
Hajlajtreelmål!

Send a message via Skype™ to Lugaid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Doctor View Post
Hello Sweden,

me and my friends (8 guys) have tickets for the derby in Globen. Is the game already sold out (or will it be)? I dont know what seats we have yet, since my friend arranged us the tickets and they're waiting for us in Sweden.

Anything we should know about the game? We'll get some hotel rooms in Stockholm so I guess we should go by bus or? Is it very hostal environment (fights between fanclubs etc)? What is the atmosphere like?
If you're a neutral fan, you should be ok, wearing either of the teams colors might get you in trouble. Both these teams have really passionate supporters but also a lot of hooligans surrounding these derbies. Depends what hotel you're staying at, but the most convenient thing is probably the subway.

Have fun and enjoy your stay!

Lugaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-30-2011, 02:38 PM
Fat Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosing View Post
More importantly are you sure it's tickets for seats and not the stands?

Anyways just dont wear either teams signature, dont take eye contact, and bring pepper-spray and your ok.
I dont know the seats precisely yet, my friend told me they're very good seats on the lower section.

I take your advice as sarcasm, but I dont think we'll be wearing anything fan-related. I will bring my bullet-proof jacket and SWAT helmet ofc.

--

Does the Stockholm nightlife differ from regular as its a derby night? We'll probably head off "downtown" after the game, hopefully we all get back to Sweden.

BTW, how much does snus cost in Stockholm nowadays? I heard that the prices in ships have exploded...

Old
10-30-2011, 02:58 PM
gof

Aroung 40-50sek/box, depending on the brand, I think. I don't really buy snus, but that's the usual price around here.

Hopefully you'll have tickets for seated sections, and not the standings. If you're in the standing section and doesn't know any chants (or even swedish) you might find yourself in a tight spot.

Don't wear any clothes that support Djurgården or aik and you should be fine. Regarding the night life, yes, it's different. If you're just going for the mainstream clubs at Stureplan etc it probably doesn't matter, but many smaller pubs are more or less official Djurgården/aik territory. You shouldn't be in trouble unless you start chanting in there though.

gof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-26-2012, 04:10 PM
Glory

So what did you think?

Kind of wrong derby too choose. Bad play overall, the audience wasn't much to cheer for neither. Worst derby since AIK came back uo in my opinion on all levels

Glory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-27-2012, 04:30 AM
CPFC

lol. I hope you guys were not in the AIK section

CPFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-27-2012, 05:09 PM
Fat Doctor

Well this is embarrassing, we had to cancel the trip just few days earlier. I spent a lot of time and effort organizing this whole trip and in the last week few ******** decided to cancel (some with good reason though), I was so frustrated so I called it off. I had the tickets waiting in Globen and everthing.

Goddammit, I was so looking forward to that.

Old
01-27-2012, 07:23 PM
TheFatOne
Mr.Negativo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Doctor View Post
(fights between fanclubs etc)? ?

AIK have "Firman Boys" which is the older hooligans.

http://sverigescenen.com/bilder/FbYb.jpg

There is also AIK Youth(young guys).

Djurgården have DFG(older guys) http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/152/dfgxg6.jpg/ and also DY (younger guys).

TheFatOne is offline   Reply With Quote