HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Notices

Seating at Bridgestone Arena

Old
11-28-2011, 01:58 AM
Wingznut212
Rookie User

vCash: 500
Seating at Bridgestone Arena

I am not going to hide this and I'm sure my user name gives it away, but I am a Red Wings fan and I come in peace, not looking to troll or start anything negative I just was looking for some feedback.

I am going to be attending the game in Nashville in March and I am looking at purchasing tickets. Unlike some of the other arena's and such, Bridgestone doesn't have an interactive map and it was hard to find pictures on the internet from sections so that's why I figured I would come to y'all. I have been to one previous Predators game several years back and sat in 216. Loved the seats but I was curious if there are better ones. I have the chance to sit there again but I was curious what y'all thought.

I was looking at sections 217 and 216 mainly but I was curious if seats in the lower bowl were better or what so basically,
1) Are there any bad seats in the house?
2) Would y'all recommend the 200's or the 100's? And if the 100's how many rows up should I sit to get a clear shot at the entire ice.

Money isn't really an issue. I was just hoping from some local feedback since obviously I've only been to one game and sat in one section so my knowledge is limited.

Thanks ahead of time for any input y'all offer, it's much appreciated.

Wingznut212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2011, 10:29 AM
Broom of the System

There's already a thread for these types of questions.

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=811313

Broom of the System is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2011, 10:40 AM
SavageSteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingznut212 View Post
I am not going to hide this and I'm sure my user name gives it away, but I am a Red Wings fan and I come in peace, not looking to troll or start anything negative I just was looking for some feedback.

I am going to be attending the game in Nashville in March and I am looking at purchasing tickets. Unlike some of the other arena's and such, Bridgestone doesn't have an interactive map and it was hard to find pictures on the internet from sections so that's why I figured I would come to y'all. I have been to one previous Predators game several years back and sat in 216. Loved the seats but I was curious if there are better ones. I have the chance to sit there again but I was curious what y'all thought.

I was looking at sections 217 and 216 mainly but I was curious if seats in the lower bowl were better or what so basically,
2) Would y'all recommend the 200's or the 100's? And if the 100's how many rows up should I sit to get a clear shot at the entire ice.

Money isn't really an issue. I was just hoping from some local feedback since obviously I've only been to one game and sat in one section so my knowledge is limited.

I sent you a PM w/ some info and a 3d seating chart! Feel free to share!

SavageSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2011, 11:28 AM
Wingznut212
Rookie User

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Wingznut212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2011, 11:50 AM
PhoneGuy

One thing I will mention about sitting in the lower bowl - my wife and I sit in section 118 JJ, and the new glass really distorts the view when play goes down to the other end of the ice. We're probably going to move our seats next year because of it.

PhoneGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2011, 01:57 PM
JohniusMaximus
Digging the Sarchasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingznut212 View Post

I'd take the 200 level over the lower level in a heartbeat if you're just interested in the view. I've sat all over that arena and the Club Level is my permanent favorite followed up by the shoot twice mezzanine which is around the 315 section.

The 100 level is great, but for pure viewing pleasure I always head to the 200s.

JohniusMaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2011, 02:39 PM
PredaDORES
**** you Dale Tallon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohniusMaximus View Post
I'd take the 200 level over the lower level in a heartbeat if you're just interested in the view. I've sat all over that arena and the Club Level is my permanent favorite followed up by the shoot twice mezzanine which is around the 315 section.

The 100 level is great, but for pure viewing pleasure I always head to the 200s.
I've sat just about everywhere in Bridgestone Arena and I'm confident that 315 has the best view of the ice. I've had FST's in 315 for the past 3 years now.

PredaDORES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2011, 06:04 PM
kypredsfan
Weber is OUR captain

I love the lower level. Since you'll be wanting to see the Wings shoot twice I presume, you can't go wrong with section 118. I used to sit there and loved it.

kypredsfan is offline   Reply With Quote