HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Tampa Bay @ Ottawa | 7:30 p.m. EST | Sportsnet East | Filly don't do lineups.

Closed Thread

Old
12-05-2011, 08:38 AM
SelleckStache

vCash: 5175
1.5!

Old
12-05-2011, 08:58 AM
mt-svk
CBJ/OTT fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo View Post
Omg How Is Filatov Not Back In
Wait... it is decided by MacLean? He said something another here: http://www.lockerpulse.com/News/Sena...ngton-Capitals

Quote:
So Filatov could get back in Monday night against the Tampa Bay Lightning. MacLean said Sunday afternoon he was leaning in that direction, but if Filatov does get back in, he’ll have the same expectations as before, said MacLean.
and Butler did not show anything in the game against Caps.

Old
12-05-2011, 09:01 AM
Flamingo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mt-svk View Post
Wait... it is decided by MacLean? He said something another here: http://www.lockerpulse.com/News/Sena...ngton-Capitals

and Butler did not show anything in the game against Caps.
Ah, good. I was getting impatient, and I expect Filatov to play.

Old
12-05-2011, 09:06 AM
mt-svk
CBJ/OTT fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo View Post
Ah, good. I was getting impatient, and I expect Filatov to play.
But I hope Bobby will get another chance too I would get Konopka sit. Bobby plays better in the fourth line than with Spezza because he get a puck there, Spezza likes it too much

Old
12-05-2011, 09:08 AM
RedWhiteBlackGold
Veteran User

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patizzie View Post
Well done.

12-05-2011, 09:12 AM
Lehner

How was there not one SOG in that Buffalo game to the 3 min mark in the 1st??

Old
12-05-2011, 09:17 AM
RedWhiteBlackGold
Veteran User

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lehner View Post
How was there not one SOG in that Buffalo game to the 3 min mark in the 1st??
I was wondering myself but figured it was a malfunction with the scoreboard since it's older than B. Murray himself.

Old
12-05-2011, 09:23 AM
krapsik

tsn_wally Brent Wallace
"Looks like Butler goes back in the lineup tonight alongside Spezza and Greening with Filatov being the odd man out".

Old
12-05-2011, 09:28 AM
Exique*
Classless Senatroll

Not a fan of the decision to break up 3rd line. Should've kept Daug there...

Old
12-05-2011, 09:31 AM
SenatorsHockey
Sweet hockey body

Quote:
Originally Posted by krapsik View Post

tsn_wally Brent Wallace
"Looks like Butler goes back in the lineup tonight alongside Spezza and Greening with Filatov being the odd man out".

Old
12-05-2011, 09:32 AM
mt-svk
CBJ/OTT fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by krapsik View Post

tsn_wally Brent Wallace
What???? So when Filatov played very good only without points but with great chances he was HS... Butler played not average but terrible... and he will play? Fair chances? Dream with us!!!

Old
12-05-2011, 09:34 AM
mt-svk
CBJ/OTT fan

Quote:
mbrassard Marc Brassard
Pratique matinale des Sénateurs en vue de leur match vs TB, Butler aux côtés de Spezza et Greening, Filatov semble être le 13e attaquant.
Can I know how Bobby Butler improved the first line in te last game? Without shoot, bad play... good decision... MacLean can have speech about fair chances. Another nail to Filatovs confidence.

Old
12-05-2011, 09:41 AM
JustinYS

This is really bothering me. I mean, sure, Filatov has not played amazing but he has worked hard and Butler was utter crap last day. He did NOTHING with the puck and he's granted 1st line status?

Old
12-05-2011, 09:45 AM
Billy Madison*

If people want to argue Filatov should be in over Butler, that's fine because you can argue it and be right. People saying Filatov DESERVES to be in, well that's another story.

The guy hasn't done anything to impress other than a shift here and there while he's been in Ottawa. In 4 games on the top line he has 1 assist.

Old
12-05-2011, 09:46 AM
2CHAINZ
@EverythingPawg

vCash: 984
In all fairness I think people are forgetting how good Bobby B was last season if it wasn't for the injury to start this season he wouldn't even be having to earn his top line minutes. How fair was it when to start this season Filatov just got 1st line minutes handed to him and Bobby B had to play on the 4th line when he got back from injury ? I am not saying I agree with it I want filly to work out very badly but also I don't want to see Bobby B not work out

Old
12-05-2011, 09:46 AM
Mercurial
#lalala

What is this I don't even.

Come on Paulrus.

Old
12-05-2011, 09:49 AM
mt-svk
CBJ/OTT fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Madison View Post
If people want to argue Filatov should be in over Butler, that's fine because you can argue it and be right. People saying Filatov DESERVES to be in, well that's another story.

The guy hasn't done anything to impress other than a shift here and there while he's been in Ottawa. In 4 games on the top line he has 1 assist.
One played after three games in three days and difficult hit to the head. The second after concussion symptoms. He had three clear chances only bad luck was against him. Hewasthe best frot the line against Dallas. Butler played nothing and plays... if Nikita was play as Butler... he is in the airoplane the direction.. Bingo!

Let tell him right that no confidence for him and not stupid excuses... that they must improve the first line... how Butler improved it? He was tragical! Or does MacLean try how many he keep?

Old
12-05-2011, 09:51 AM
mt-svk
CBJ/OTT fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patizzie View Post
In all fairness I think people are forgetting how good Bobby B was last season if it wasn't for the injury to start this season he wouldn't even be having to earn his top line minutes. How fair was it when to start this season Filatov just got 1st line minutes handed to him and Bobby B had to play on the 4th line when he got back from injury ? I am not saying I agree with it I want filly to work out very badly but also I don't want to see Bobby B not work out
But Bobby played very badthe last game and Filatov was the best frm this line in Dallas and was HS! And he played after concussion symptoms!

Old
12-05-2011, 09:55 AM
Pietraneglo222
WwWwW

Could be that Butler is given a last chance to prove something while Maclean works some things out with Filatov like he did with Rundblad to start the year.

Anyhow, I think we say that Maclean has been more enigmatic than Filatov so far this year lol. I can never tell what he's thinking or what his plan is.

Old
12-05-2011, 09:55 AM
Bueller

The "Filatov hasn't gotten a chance!" dialogue is getting really old. He has the entire season to "get a chance." How about we trust the coach on this one?

Old
12-05-2011, 09:58 AM
2CHAINZ
@EverythingPawg

vCash: 984
Quote:
But Bobby played very badthe last game and Filatov was the best frm this line in Dallas and was HS! And he played after concussion symptoms!
I think everyone sucked vs Dallas can't really point at Bobby and say he was invisible so was the whole team. Honestly I think having the two fight for a spot is better, next time Nikki gets a chance he'll know Bobby B will be right there to take it away from him. Stache has done no wrong yet so I leave it in his hands he has a plan.

Old
12-05-2011, 09:58 AM
mt-svk
CBJ/OTT fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
The "Filatov hasn't gotten a chance!" dialogue is getting really old. He has the entire season to "get a chance." How about we trust the coach on this one?
Not I am only shocked this! When he would play bad... I cannot say anything. But do you think you deserved by HS and especially now?

Btw I do not say anything about "no chance". I agreed with his HS and sending to Bingo the first time...I am not idiot who say similar things.

Old
12-05-2011, 10:00 AM
Billy Madison*

Quote:
One played after three games in three days and difficult hit to the head. The second after concussion symptoms. He had three clear chances only bad luck was against him. Hewasthe best frot the line against Dallas. Butler played nothing and plays... if Nikita was play as Butler... he is in the airoplane the direction.. Bingo!

Let tell him right that no confidence for him and not stupid excuses... that they must improve the first line... how Butler improved it? He was tragical! Or does MacLean try how many he keep?
At some point production becomes more important than effort. That said, I agree with what you said about Butler, no argument here. Like another person said this may very well be Butler's last chance as well.

Old
12-05-2011, 10:00 AM
Afro Thunder*

Or could be that Butler is trade bait for Brassard.

Old
12-05-2011, 10:01 AM
mt-svk
CBJ/OTT fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immanuel View Post
Could be that Butler is given a last chance to prove something while Maclean works some things out with Filatov like he did with Rundblad to start the year.

Anyhow, I think we say that Maclean has been more enigmatic than Filatov so far this year lol. I can never tell what he's thinking or what his plan is.
Do you think you can say.. the last chance for a player? IMO if you are right... it is not good for BB too.

Closed Thread