Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Western Europe
Western Europe Great Britain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Netherlands, Spain

[AUT/SUI] the official NLA/NLB/austrian bundesliga thread

Old
01-31-2005, 03:17 PM
stv11
Global Moderator

vCash: 500
Three games to go before the end of the regular season, to be played between the 15th and the 20th of february (All Star Game this week, and Olympics qualifying tournament next week).

The standings (41 games for everyone) :
1. Lugano 59
2. Davos 56
3. ZSC 46
4. Zug 44
5. Rapperswil 43
6. Ambrì 43
7. Geneva 41
8. Kloten 40
9. Bern 39
10. Langnau 30
11. Fribourg 29
12. Lausanne 22

Lugano : 26-7-8, 140-95 (3-0-0 since last update)

Games remaining : Langnau, at Geneva, Fribourg

No more question marks in Lugano, as they recorded three highly convincing wins lately (3-1 vs ZSC, 7-1 in Lausanne and 8-2 vs Zug). They now have tied the record for home wins in a season with 17, and with two home games against bottom teams remaining on their schedule, they should be able to break it, and more importantly secure the first place they hold on since late october.
Lugano’s only troubles came from inuries, as Petteri Nummelin missed the Lausanne game after being re-injured against ZSC, but he could come back against Zug and recorded three assists. Alex Tanguay hasn’t been that lucky. After being rested during the ZSC game (he arrived in Switzerland just before the game), he played two periods against Lausanne, scoring the game winning goal but getting a knee injury that will take three to four week to heal.
Concerning the goalie situation, Ronnie Rüeger and David Aebischer are still sharing the starts, and the name of the playoffs starter is anyone’s guess.

Davos : 26-4-11, 150-94 (2-0-1)

Games remaining : at Rapperswil, Lausanne, at Ambrì

Two shutout wins for Davos, 5-0 against Zug and 3-0 in Langnau, but a 3-2 overtime loss in Kloten, after blowing a 2-1 lead with two minutes to go, will probably put an end to their chase of the first place.
Joe Thornton was suspended the last two games, and will miss the next two as well, which will make him nearly impossible for him to win the scoring title as he trails league leader Randy Robitaille by four points.
22 year old goalie Jonas Hiller, a question mark in many season preview, has now tied the league’s shutout record with eight. The mark was established by Lugano’s Cristobal Huet during the 1999-2000 season.

ZSC : 21-4-16, 130-104 (0-1-3)

Games remaining : at Bern, Rapperswil, at Lausanne

ZSC looked to have the third place secured, but a four game winless streak put them in an unconfortable position. They lost in Lugano (3-1), at home against Zug (2-1), in Ambrì (3-1) and had to settle for a 3-3 home draw against Fribourg, despite taking a 2-0 lead in the first minute of the game.
Canadian veteran Mike Richard was called up from farm team GCK, meaning that one of ZSC’s foreign player has to be scratched. The strategy backfired against Fribourg, as goalie Mattias Schoder, getting his first start of the season, couldn’t replace Ari Sulander. As Robert Petrovicky and Randy Robitaille still are one of the hottest duo in the league (Robitaille leads the league with 58 points despite missing 8 games early in the season), the import player scratched should be either Richards or Tony Virta.

Zug : 19-6-16, 129-135 (2-0-2)

Games remaining : Kloten, Bern, at Rapperswil

Zug took the 4th place and get a shot at the 3rd, but mainly thanks to Rapperswil and ZSC’s current poor form. They got two wins (2-1 at ZSC and 6-2 against Langnau), but got no chance in Davos (5-0) and Lugano (8-2). Holding on home ice advantage for the first round of the playoffs will be hard, as their next games will be against Kloten and Bern, two teams currently on a hot streak fighting for the last playoffs spot.
Oleg Petrov still leads the league in goals with 29, and it’s unlikely he won’t hold on, as Rick Nash is already five goals behind. As Brett Hauer is still injured, it looks like Oleg Petrov, Niko Kapanen, Mike Fisher and Barry Richter will be Zug’s four foreign players heading into the playoffs.

Rapperswil : 19-5-17, 129-111 (1-1-2)

Games remaining : Davos, at ZSC, Zug

A 3-3 draw in Bern and a 3-1 win against Lausanne were Rapperswil’s only points as they lost in Fribourg (3-1) and Geneva (4-3 in overtime). They still have a chance to get a better rank as they will face the two teams preceding them in the standing.
There was a few changes in Rapperswil’s lineup, with both canadians forward Dale McTavish and Stacey Roest having been tried on the same line, but coach Kari Eloranta is now back to his season long top two lines.
Despite Michael Tobler’s recent good play, there won’t be any goalie controversy heading into the playoffs as Marco Streit started the last four games.

Ambrì : 18-7-16, 129-126 (2-0-2)

Games remaining : Geneva, at Kloten, Davos

Ambrì won two home games (3-2 against Fribourg and 3-1 against ZSC) and lost two away games (4-3 in Langnau and 7-2 in Bern). As their win in Lausanne is still under league investigation, they will probably lost two points, making their next games against Geneva and Kloten crucials one.
Hnat Domenicheli is currently injured, and to replace him, Ambrì hired Juha Riihijarvi from NLB leader Basel, made expendable after they signed David Legwand. The injury will cost Domenicheli a chance to win the league scoring title, making it a two horses race between his linemate Jean-Guy Trudel (57 pts) and ZSC’s Randy Robitaille (58), with Rapperswil’s Stacey Roest having an outside chance (55).

stv11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-02-2005, 03:51 AM
Strizzi

Who do you think will be the odd team out at the end? Bern, Kloten or Geneva? I'm hoping on Geneva, as I like both Bern and Kloten, but it's gonna be a damn close race.

Strizzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-02-2005, 10:14 AM
stv11
Global Moderator

If I had a clue, I would share it with a bookmaker, not with hfboards readers

I have a lot of sympathy for Kloten, and hope they can make it. I don't really like Geneva, but as my favorite team is Lugano and my job is 500m away from Geneva's arena, I wouldn't mind a Lugano-Geneva playoff serie.

I wouldn't mind seeing Ambrì (always nice to make fun of my Ambrì fan friends ) or Bern (that would force them to try to field an hockey team next season instead of that bunch of untalented lumberjacks) ending out of the playoffs.

By the way, what is your favorite team ?

Old
02-02-2005, 11:24 AM
ALF AmericanLionsFan

So the Swiss league resumes on the 15th of February?

ALF AmericanLionsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-02-2005, 12:04 PM
stv11
Global Moderator

Exactly

Old
02-02-2005, 03:54 PM
stv11
Global Moderator

Geneva : 18-5-18, 119-125 (2-0-2)

Games remaining : at Ambrì, Lugano, at Langnau

Geneva could beat Lausanne (4-2) and Rapperswil (4-3) at home, but where beaten by Bern (2-1) and in Kloten (5-2). As Kloten and Bern are hot right now, playing .500 hockey saw them coming close from the 9th place.
Andreas Johansson missed three games due to injury, which led to Philippe Bozon tying him for the team lead with 37 points in 37 games. Geoff Sanderson and Serge Aubin start to play a more important role, as they now have 4 points in 7 games, and 3 points in 6 games respectively. Sanderson play on the first line with Michal Grosek (32 pts in 38 games) and Jan Cadieux (21 pts in 40 games), while Aubin is on the second with Bozon and Bruno Brechbühl (9 pts in 38 games).

Kloten : 18-4-19, 112-116 (4-0-0)

Games remaining : at Zug, Ambrì, at Bern

Kloten is the hottest team in the league right now, as they are on a 5 games winning streak. They won away games against Langnau (3-1) and Lausanne (3-2), and recorded two impressive home wins, against Davos (3-2 in OT after tying the game late in the third) and Geneva (5-2 after having trailed 2-0). Their remaining schedule is not easy, as they’ll travel to Zug and face two teams involved in the race for the last playoff berth, finishing the season in Bern.
Kloten’s first line has been on fire lately, with Kimmo Rintanen recording 3 goals and 5 assists in his last four games and easily leading the team with 47 points, 9 more than Domenic Pittis. His linemates are Jeff Halpern (7G 4A in 9 games, including a hat trick in less than 4 minutes against Geneva) and the hard working Sven Lindeman, while Pittis now play on the second line with veteran André Rufener and Roger Rieder. Youngsters Romano Lemm, Patrick Bärtschi and Cyril Bühler are an efficient third line, allowing Kloten to have many offensive weapons for the first time this season.

Bern : 16-7-18, 124-17 (3-1-0)

Games remaining : ZSC, at Zug, Kloten

Bern had to settle for a tie against Rapperswil (3-3), but is now on a three games winning streak (2-1 in Geneva, 6-3 in Fribourg and an impressive 7-2 at home against Ambrì). With three hard games on the schedule, securing a playoff berth will be hard, even considering that the Kloten-Ambrì and Ambrì-Geneva games will help them.
There’s a two player race for the team scoring lead, between Daniel Brière (40pts in 33 games) and Ivo Rüthemann (37pts in 41 games), but Bern’s best player is currently Dany Heatley, who recorded 7 goals and 2 assists in 6 games since coming back from his eye injury, including a hat trick against Ambrì. His 24 points in 16 games rank him second in the league in points per game, behind ZSC’s Randy Robitaille.

Langnau : 12-6-23, 92-144 (1-0-3)

Games remaining : at Lugano, at Fribourg, Geneva

Langnau lost his last chance to grab a playoff spot when they were beaten at home by Kloten (3-1). They followed by a win over Ambrì (4-3) and losses against Zug (6-2) and Davos (3-0). They are now out of playoff contention, but still have to fight to get home ice advantage for the relegation series.
They are the only team in the league who has failed to score 100 goals yet, and even if some guys who should have been key players during the whole season, namely Valeri Shiriaev (19 pts) and Loic Burkhalter (20 pts), started to produce lately, the offense is still limited to Daniel Steiner, Thibault Monnet and Jeff Shantz, who barely touch the 30 pts mark. They still try to find a solution by hiring NHL players, and after Tim Connolly, Rob DiMaio and Fernando Pisani, Richard Park couldn’t solve Langnau’s problem as he only scored 3 goals in 7 games.

Fribourg : 11-7-23, 103-140 (1-1-3)

Games remaining : at Lausanne, Langnau, at Lugano

An home win against Rapperswil (3-1) and a surprise away point against ZSC (3-3) was enough for Fribourg to run away from Lausanne and the last place. They lost their other games, 3-2 in Ambrì and 6-3 against Bern.
Jukka Hentunen is still clearly the best forward with 43 points, 9 more than Valentin Wirz and Mickael Karlberg. Thomas Rhodin is playing well on defense, earning a chance to play for team Sweden next week, while Trevor Letowski could boost the offense with 2 goals and 3 assists in 6 games. Karlberg took advantage of an injury to Richard Lintner to secure the last import player spot.

Lausanne : 9-6-26, 109-150 (0-0-4)

Games remaining : Fribourg, at Davos, ZSC

Lausanne is now on a 8 game winless streak, lately loosing to Geneva (4-2), Lugano (7-1), Kloten (3-2) and Rapperswil (3-1). They now play terribly and a look at their schedule show that the last place is now set in stone.
Two players, Eric Landry and Marko Tuomainen, are tied for the team lead with 36 points, while Oliver Kamber (30 pts) came close by picking up many assists on Tuomainen’s goals. Martin St-Louis is limited to 6 goals in 21 games, added to 15 assists.

(Ambrì's 6-2 win over Lausanne was changed today in a 5-0 Lausanne win after Ambrì broke the import player rules. Lausanne now has 24 points and Ambrì has 41, putting them right in the middle of the playoffs battle)

Old
02-03-2005, 03:20 AM
Strizzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by stv11
By the way, what is your favorite team ?
Davos is my favorite team, always was. When they were relegated, I developed sympathies for Bern, because I never liked Lugano (sorry 'bout that...), and Bern was their main rival at that time. In the last few years though, Kloten (who I once despised for their defensive hockey during their most successful time) became more and more my 2nd favorite, and has overtaken Bern in my sympathy chart this year. I like Kloten's approach of giving a lot of young players a chance. And Bern has become really tough to watch this year despite of their big budget, plus their management sucks. Hence their drop to #3 - but at least they have the better fans than Lugano

Strizzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2005, 12:33 PM
stv11
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strizzi
Davos is my favorite team, always was. When they were relegated, I developed sympathies for Bern, because I never liked Lugano (sorry 'bout that...), and Bern was their main rival at that time. In the last few years though, Kloten (who I once despised for their defensive hockey during their most successful time) became more and more my 2nd favorite, and has overtaken Bern in my sympathy chart this year. I like Kloten's approach of giving a lot of young players a chance. And Bern has become really tough to watch this year despite of their big budget, plus their management sucks. Hence their drop to #3 - but at least they have the better fans than Lugano
Can't agree with you about the Bern fans, I have yet to attend one of their home game without it being interrupted by spectators throwing object onto the ice. It drives me crazy. Anyway, I came to the conclusion that the average fan has no clue about hockey long ago.

And as much as I like Kloten, I don't agree about the fact that they give a chance to all that young players is a great thing, it's just what's wrong with hockey in Switzerland. All these players should be fighting for one or two spot on the pro team, and should earn their playing time by outplaying some veterans instead of being given ice time. Last week, I attended a Morges game and noticed that half of their line up was made of former Lausanne players who were given NLA ice time without earning it. They all became NLB players, even if some of them had real talent. Had Lausanne's line up been more difficult to crack, some of them could now be good NLA players.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bern's Julian Walker, Lugano's Tristan Vauclair or Davos' Franco Collenberg become interesting players. However, I won't bet any money on Fribourg's Joël Sassi, even if he played in every Fribourg game this season.

Old
02-09-2005, 09:15 AM
ALF AmericanLionsFan

Is it true Heatley is leaving SC Bern and going to Kazan?

Old
02-09-2005, 01:24 PM
stv11
Global Moderator

It's confirmed on Bern's official site. They hired Jean-Pierre Dumont to replace him. Considering that NHLers usually take 3 games to adapt, and that Bern has exactly 3 games to save its season, they are in deep trouble now.

Old
02-09-2005, 05:12 PM
ALF AmericanLionsFan

Quote:
It's confirmed on Bern's official site. They hired Jean-Pierre Dumont to replace him. Considering that NHLers usually take 3 games to adapt, and that Bern has exactly 3 games to save its season, they are in deep trouble now.
Man that really hurts. I couldn't have at least waited and tried to get the team into the playoffs?

Old
02-10-2005, 08:31 AM
stv11
Global Moderator

I guess he could easily have waited one more week before moving, but those who think that getting Bern into the playoffs was Heatley's main concern are only fooling themselves.

Old
02-10-2005, 12:15 PM
jekoh

Quote:
I guess he could easily have waited one more week before moving, but those who think that getting Bern into the playoffs was Heatley's main concern are only fooling themselves.
I think today is the deadline for signing players in Russia, though.

jekoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2005, 12:28 PM
stv11
Global Moderator

You got it right :

http://www.iihf.com/news/iihfpr3605.htm

Old
02-12-2005, 12:27 PM
missK

Quote:
Martin St-Louis, despite being the only player on the team to have more than a point per game (16GP 6G 14A), is a little disappointing as it’s obvious he could do more to help the team simply by taking more shots instead of trying too many highlight worthy but unproductive passes.
I would like to comment on this.....based on our experiences in Tampa, Marty is the ultimate team player and totally unselfish, he passes in certain instances rather than shooting to give his linemates equal opportunity to score goals as he has. Marty does not look to be the spotlight or even the best player, his gift is to try to help the entire team raise their level of play, without caring for his own stats.

missK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-17-2005, 05:24 PM
stv11
Global Moderator

Some facts about the 42nd playing day, now two games to go (to be played on friday and sunday).

Lugano beats Langnau and took advantage of Davos' loss in Rapperswil to secure the first place. Jean-Pierre Dumont made an immediat impact in Bern, getting 3 points in a 7-1 win against ZSC, while Kloten could only get a 2-2 draw in Zug. Ambrì played awfully in the "nobody can loose this one" game against Geneva and lost 3-2. Lausanne's game against Fribourg ended after the second period with Fribourg ahead 4-3 because of a problem with the ice. The league decided to award the game 5-0 to Fribourg.

The league also decided to change its decision concerning the Lausanne-Ambrì game, where Ambrì broke the import player rule. The result, changed at first to a 5-0 Lausanne win, was changed back to a 6-2 Ambrì win.

So with 42 games for every teams, the standings look like this :

1. Lugano 61
2. Davos 56
3. ZSC 46
4. Rapperswil 45
5. Zug 45
6. Ambrì 43
7. Geneva 43
8. Bern 41
9. Kloten 41
10. Fribourg 31
11. Langnau 30
12. Lausanne 22

Friday's games :

Davos - Lausanne
Fribourg - Langnau
Geneva - Lugano
Kloten - Ambrì
ZSC - Rapperswil
Zug - Bern

Old
02-18-2005, 04:48 PM
stv11
Global Moderator

One game to go in the NLA regular season and it's closer than ever.

In the only meaningless game of the day, Davos beats Lausanne 2-1. ZSC got an easy 9-3 win over Rapperswil, but has not secured the third place yet. Fribourg secured home ice advantage in the relegation serie with a 5-2 win over Langnau.

In the games involving teams fighting for the last playoff spots, Ambrì lost the "nobody can loose this one" game for the second time in a row, 7-0 in Kloten. Geneva failed to secure its place in the top 8 in loosing 3-1 at home against Lugano, while Bern's game in Zug ended in a 2-2 tie.

Current standings :

1. Lugano 63
2. Davos 58
3. ZSC 48
4. Zug 46
5. Rapperswil 45
6. Kloten 43
7. Ambrì 43
8. Geneva 43
9. Bern 42
10. Fribourg 33
11. Langnau 30
12. Lausanne 22

ZSC's Randy Robitaille probably secured the league scoring title with a 5 points performance, while his closest rival, Ambrì's Jean-Guy Trudel, went scoreless and will miss sunday's game. Robitaille has 20 goals and 44 assists in only 35 games, after he missed 8 of the season's first 10 games.

Sunday's games :

Ambrì - Davos
Bern - Kloten
Lausanne - ZSC
Lugano - Fribourg
Rapperswil - Zug
Langnau - Geneva

Ambrì sneak into the playoffs if they don't loose against Davos, or Bern - Kloten end in a tie.
Bern need a win against Kloten, or could get in if they draw and either Ambrì or Geneva loose.
Koten needs not to loose against Bern, or a Geneva loss in Langnau.
Geneva needs one point against Langnau, or a Bern loss against Kloten.

Old
02-18-2005, 04:52 PM
ALF AmericanLionsFan

Stv, Did Nash have any points tonight?

Old
02-18-2005, 05:00 PM
stv11
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Galvin
Stv, Did Nash have any points tonight?
He scored the first goal of the game. His season totals are 26 goals (10 PP, 1 SH, 3 GW, 1GT, second in the league behind Oleg Petrov's 29),19 assists and 79 penalty minutes in 43 games.

Old
02-18-2005, 05:13 PM
ALF AmericanLionsFan

Quote:
He scored the first goal of the game. His season totals are 26 goals (10 PP, 1 SH, 3 GW, 1GT, second in the league behind Oleg Petrov's 29),19 assists and 79 penalty minutes in 43 games.
Thanks again!

Old
02-19-2005, 09:02 AM
thrashers28

Thanks again stv11 for your updates, much appreciated as always!

That's great to hear Randy Robitaille will take the NLA scoring title this season. He was often referred to as a "marginal NHLer" so it's a great satisfaction to his fans to see him come to the Swiss League and be so successful and in the process outscore all the big name NHLers like Thornton, Nash, Martin St Louis, Dan Briere, etc. while playing 8 fewer games than Thornton or Nash who were there all season.

This is for stv and any other Swiss NLA fans: Now that the season is down to one game, what is your opinion of the impact of the NHL lockout players on the quality of the game in the NLA? Did they make the game more exciting to watch, and did their contributions make a major difference in their team's success?

thrashers28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2005, 06:10 AM
stv11
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrashers28
This is for stv and any other Swiss NLA fans: Now that the season is down to one game, what is your opinion of the impact of the NHL lockout players on the quality of the game in the NLA? Did they make the game more exciting to watch, and did their contributions make a major difference in their team's success?
First, you have to understand that teams in Switzerland are limited to four foreign players (compare to three last year, so the league level would have been higher anyway) in their line up, so it's not like in Sweden where a player like Forsberg took the roster spot of its team's worst player, NHLers in Switzerland took the place of players that where already the best on their teams (in Davos, Thornton and Nash replaced Todd Elik and Jonas Höglund, two players that where among the best forwards in the league). There's not more good players than before, it's just that the best players are better than before.

It still has a positive impact as import players are so important in the NLA that hiring the right or wrong foreigner can be the difference between a team overachieving or struggling (Ambrì and Langnau are the best examples this year), and with so many free agents available, teams could correct their mistakes, unlike during a normal season (for example, James Pollock played poorely for Kloten, so they hired Patrice Brisebois who wasn't that good, then they hired Dave Tanabe who gives full satisfaction). It also could be seen as a bad thing, as we saw many players were hired just to fill a roster spot for an injured player during three or four games.

It also had an influence on the attendance, who are up from 5217 last year to 5449 this season (which is a very big improvement when you consider that ZSC, who usually draw more than 8000 a game, had to play the season in a 3000 seats rink because they are building a new arena, so this year's figure could have been as up as 5900), but it's mostly casual fans coming to see the big name players. The diehard fans (I'm talking about fans of a particular team rather than fans of the game) would rather see players commited to their teams than players who are here to stay in shape.

Old
02-20-2005, 03:18 PM
ALF AmericanLionsFan

Did Davos win today? Nash tally anything?

Old
02-20-2005, 04:44 PM
stv11
Global Moderator

End of the regular season, playoffs start next saturday !

In the only meaningless game of the day, Lugano beats Fribourg 3-2 in overtime. ZSC needed one point to secure the third place, which they got in a 6-4 win in Lausanne. Also 10 goals in Rapperswil, where Zug won 7-3 in game where the winner could secure home ice advantage for the first round.

In the games concerning teams fighting for the last playoffs spots, Geneva and Ambrì didn't need any help, beating Langnau 3-1 and Davos 2-1 respectively, making Bern - Kloten decisive for the last berth. Despite being on a 7-1-0 streak since a loss against ZSC the 14th of january, Kloten didn't get a single chance as they where completely outplayed from the start, with Bern scroing three early goals on their way to a 10-1 win which prevent them from being the first ever defending champion to miss the playoffs.

Apart from Kloten, the biggest loosers of the day were Rapperswil, who fell to the 7th place and will have to face Davos, and Lugano, who was rewarded for its first place with a rematch of last year's final against Bern.

Final standings

1. Lugano 65
2. Davos 58
3. ZSC 50
4. Zug 48
5. Geneva 45
6. Ambrì 45
7. Rapperswil 45
8. Bern 44
9. Kloten 43
10. Fribourg 33
11. Langnau 30
12. Lausanne 22

Old
02-21-2005, 02:49 PM
stv11
Global Moderator

Some regular season stats :

scoring leaders (GP-G-A-PTS) :

Code:
1.  Randy Robitaille (ZSC)       36 22 45 67
2.  Hnat Domenichelli (Ambrì)    41 23 36 59
3.  Jean-Guy Trudel (Ambrì)      42 24 33 57
4.  Ville Peltonen (Lugano)      44 24 32 56
5.  Stacey Roest (Rapperswil)    41 17 38 55
6.  Joe Thornton (Davos)         40 10 44 54
7.  Oleg Petrov (Zug)            44 30 23 53
8.  Dale McTavish (Rapperswil)   44 24 29 53
9.  Robert Petrovicky (ZSC)      44 21 29 50
 .  Kimmo Rintanen (Kloten)      44 21 29 50
11. Petteri Nummelin (Lugano)    36 13 36 49
12. Jeff Toms (Ambrì)            38 21 27 48
13. Rick Nash (Davos)            44 27 20 47
14. Mikko Eloranta (Rapperswil)  44 19 28 47
15. Ryan Gardner (Lugano)        44 24 22 46
16. Daniel Bière (Bern)          36 17 29 46
17. Domenic Pittis (Kloten)      43 17 28 45
18. Jukka Hentunen (Fribourg)    44 24 20 44
19. Mark Streit (ZSC)            44 14 29 43
20. Ivo Rüthemann (Bern)         44 14 28 42
Goals (GP-G) :

Code:
1. Oleg Petrov (Zug)           44 30
2. Rick Nash (Davos)           44 27 
3. Jean-Guy Trudel (Ambrì)     42 24
4. Ryan Gardner (Lugano)       44 24
 . Jukka Hentunen (Fribourg)   44 24
 . Dale McTavish (Rapperswil)  44 24
 . Ville Peltonen (Lugano)     44 24
Assists (GP-A) :

Code:
1. Randy Robitaille (ZSC)    36 45
2. Joe Thornton (Davos)      40 44
3. Stacey Roest (Rapperswil) 41 38
4. Petteri Nummelin (Lugano) 36 36
5. Hnat Domenichelli (Ambrì) 41 36
Penalty minutes (GP-PIM) :

Code:
1. Michal Grosek (Geneva)   41 141
2. Yves Sarault (Bern)      41 118
3. Timo Helbling (Kloten)   44 118
4. Domenic Pittis (Kloten)  43 110
5. Jean-Guy Trudel (Ambrì)  42 105
Points per game (GP-PTS-PPG, min 10 games) :

Code:
1.  Randy Robitaille (ZSC)              36 67 1.86
2.  Dany Heatley (Bern)                 16 24 1.50
3.  Hnat Domenichelli (Ambrì)           41 59 1.44
4.  Derek Armstrong (Geneva/Rapperswil) 12 17 1.42
5.  Petteri Nummelin (Lugano)           36 49 1.36
6.  Jean-Guy Trudel (Ambrì)             42 57 1.36
7.  Joe Thornton (Davos)                40 54 1.35 
8.  Stacey Roest (Rapperswil)           41 55 1.34
9.  Mike Fisher (Zug)                   21 27 1.29
10. Daniel Brière (Bern)                36 46 1.28
Defensemen scoring (GP-G-A-PTS) :

Code:
1.  Petteri Nummelin (Lugano)       36 13 36 49
2.  Mark Streit (ZSC)               44 14 29 43
3.  Thomas Rhodin (Fribourg)        43  6 25 31
4.  Barry Richter (Zug)             38  8 19 27
5.  Severin Blindenbacher (Kloten)  41 10 15 25
6.  Martin Steinegger (Bern)        44  8 16 24 
7.  Markko Tuulola(Rapperswil)      35  7 16 23
8.  Valeri Shiriaev (Langnau)       44  4 16 20
9.  Dave Tanabe (Rapperswil/Kloten) 28  7 12 19     
10. Patrick Boileau (Lausanne)      29  7 12 19
Under 20 year old (GP-G-A-PTS) :

Code:
1.  Kevin Romy (Geneva)          41 10 12 22
2.  Peter Guggisberg (Davos)     36 12  7 19
3.  Julien Sprunger (Fribourg)   41  9  7 16
4.  Yvan Benoit (Geneva)         41  3 10 13
5.  Philippe Seydoux (Kloten)    28  1  8  9
6.  Antonio Rizzelo (Rapperswil) 44  5  2  7
7.  Marco Käser (Bern)           39  3  4  7
8.  Fabian Schnyder (Zug)        41  4  2  6
9.  Philippe Furrer (Bern)       37  3  3  6
10. Johnatan Mercier (Geneva)    44  3  3  6
Goal against average (GP-GA-GAA, min 10 games) :

Code:
1. Ronnie Rüeger (Lugano)   29  56 2.03
2. Jonas Hiller (Davos)     43  94 2.24
3. David Aebischer (Lugano) 18  41 2.41
4. Ari Sulander (ZSC)       43 113 2.62
5. Daniel Manzato (Ambrì)   25  63 2.66
Team by team breakdown coming this week

Last edited by stv11: 02-22-2005 at 02:40 AM.