HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Top Pacific USA Summer Development Camps for Midget/Bantam Players

Old
03-05-2012, 09:19 PM
Coach Parker
Stanley Cup Champion

vCash: 500
Top Pacific USA Summer Development Camps for Midget/Bantam Players

Hello All,

I have three players on my Bantam A1 roster in Canada who have dual citizenship (two born in the United States, others' mother is American) and two of them have been heavily scouted by the WHL.

One of them is going into his second year of Bantam and already has been ranked by The Scouting News as being ranked 19-49 (changes each week) as going in the 2013 WHL draft while the others are going into Midget but the Tri-City Americans and Calgary Hitmen have been to a number of our games and talked to the parents about them.

For the bantam player, I was wondering what a good/the best summer camp would be in the Pacific USA for him to go and attend. I want him to get exposure to USA Hockey and the possible NCAA route so he isn't just fixated on the WHL. What is a great camp for a Bantam player going into his second year?

What about the midget boys who are going into their U16 camps for B.C.?

Any suggestions would really help as two of the three boys really are strong players who have been with the association for years and have turned down the transfers from the Winter Clubs.

Any info on any camps in the summer would be great.

Cheers

Coach Parker is offline   Reply With Quote