HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Looking for team to play in Toronto area

Old
12-08-2011, 02:31 PM
corcal8
Rookie User

vCash: 500
Looking for team to play in Toronto area

Looking for a adult league team or a group of guys to play against in Toronto area. I have a group of guys coming out to the Toronto area from Boston on the weekend of Jan 13-15th and have ice in Oshawa at the GM Centre (Sat 14th 8:00pm) and in Brampton at the Powerade Centre (Sun 15th 9:00am). We are looking to play a friendly game against a local team and go to a few OHL games. Our level of play collectivley is at a D or c- level, I have a few skaters who have never played in an organized game and a few C level skaters. If you can put a team together to split the ice and play us please let me know.

corcal8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2011, 11:06 PM
Injektilo

Send a message via MSN to Injektilo
Quote:
Originally Posted by corcal8 View Post
Looking for a adult league team or a group of guys to play against in Toronto area. I have a group of guys coming out to the Toronto area from Boston on the weekend of Jan 13-15th and have ice in Oshawa at the GM Centre (Sat 14th 8:00pm) and in Brampton at the Powerade Centre (Sun 15th 9:00am). We are looking to play a friendly game against a local team and go to a few OHL games. Our level of play collectivley is at a D or c- level, I have a few skaters who have never played in an organized game and a few C level skaters. If you can put a team together to split the ice and play us please let me know.
Check www.hockeytoronto.com and email them. They might be able to help you.

Injektilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-10-2011, 07:53 AM
corcal8
Rookie User

Thanks

Thanks for your help!!!

corcal8 is offline   Reply With Quote