HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Prospects
Notices

Prospects Discuss hockey prospects from all over the world and the NHL Draft.

Grigorenko RSL Togliatti

Closed Thread

Old
09-22-2004, 08:59 PM
ALF AmericanLionsFan

vCash: 500
Grigorenko RSL Togliatti

Can anyone inform me on how he is doing for Togliatti? Haven't seen anything about him. Any info is appreciated.

Old
09-22-2004, 09:16 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Galvin
Can anyone inform me on how he is doing for Togliatti? Haven't seen anything about him. Any info is appreciated.

6-0-0-0 27 pims.

http://www.metallurg.ru/base/playeri...?idplayer=1324

Old
09-22-2004, 09:40 PM
Amen evil king
Amen, Evil King

Or, if you prefer English, try this.

Old
09-23-2004, 08:06 AM
n00dles

Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal
Wow, 27 pm in 6 games for a skill player??

Whats up with that?
Grigorenko didn't strike me as overly feisty before.

Old
09-23-2004, 12:00 PM
Birko19

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00dles
Wow, 27 pm in 6 games for a skill player??

Whats up with that?
Grigorenko didn't strike me as overly feisty before.
Grigorenko has always been a feisty player, he might not be a big kid but he sure is a gritty one, Scotty Bowman one time said that Grigorenko is the closest thing to a powerforward that the Wings have.

As for his stats, I believe the stats you have up there are wrong because I heard from another Russian poster that Grigorenko already has 3 points in 5 games so far, so I'm assuming he has at least 3 points in 6 games, I'm not too sure though, this is the one thing I don't like about players that play in Russia, you can never get the real story or stats for them.

Old
09-23-2004, 01:08 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birko19
Grigorenko has always been a feisty player, he might not be a big kid but he sure is a gritty one, Scotty Bowman one time said that Grigorenko is the closest thing to a powerforward that the Wings have.

As for his stats, I believe the stats you have up there are wrong because I heard from another Russian poster that Grigorenko already has 3 points in 5 games so far, so I'm assuming he has at least 3 points in 6 games, I'm not too sure though, this is the one thing I don't like about players that play in Russia, you can never get the real story or stats for them.

Well I got those stats from the Russian site, which is usually very good from what I understand.

Old
09-23-2004, 01:34 PM
windowlicker

Quote:
Per hockeydb.com (quite reliable), he's at 0 points in 6 games & 27 PM.

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/p...id%5B%5D=56783

Old
09-23-2004, 04:28 PM
Birko19

Hmm, maybe so, I don't know because I heard something different from another person, the only thing I can think of is maybe the guy was talking about the pre-season games, I think that would make more sense.

Old
09-23-2004, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Hmm, maybe so, I don't know because I heard something different from another person, the only thing I can think of is maybe the guy was talking about the pre-season games, I think that would make more sense.
Yes, it was preseason stats

Old
09-23-2004, 05:29 PM
Chuckalinsky

What kind of a league are we talking here. Is he in the Russian Super Elite Leauge, Junior league? In other words what kind of point production can we expect from him.

Old
09-23-2004, 05:32 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckalinsky
What kind of a league are we talking here. Is he in the Russian Super Elite Leauge, Junior league? In other words what kind of point production can we expect from him.

He's in the Super League and I think he's on the 2nd line but it might be the first. I know before his injury he was on the 1st line with Alex Buturlin, but I don't think they are playing on the same line this year, although its still very early in the season.

Old
09-23-2004, 05:54 PM
shadoz19

Quote:
Originally Posted by windowlicker
Per hockeydb.com (quite reliable), he's at 0 points in 6 games & 27 PM.

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/p...id%5B%5D=56783
He has 1 point in 6 games. Thats from http://www.hclada.ru/ which is Lada Togliatta's website. If you go to www.worldlingo.com and use machine translate, you can traslate their website. Its not the best but it'll do.

Old
09-23-2004, 06:30 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoz19
He has 1 point in 6 games. Thats from http://www.hclada.ru/ which is Lada Togliatta's website. If you go to www.worldlingo.com and use machine translate, you can traslate their website. Its not the best but it'll do.

It also says he's got only 2 pims not 27. Guess someone entered in the wrong numbers

Old
10-05-2004, 06:19 AM
gretzky1545

any updates?

Old
10-06-2004, 10:06 AM
shadoz19

He did get his first goal according to Russian hockey Digest. Came in his 9th game (Lada's 11th game). redwingscentral.com updates Detroit's prospects once a week. Usually they mention Grigorenko.

Old
10-06-2004, 10:09 AM
Jason MacIsaac
MARS Officer

Send a message via MSN to Jason MacIsaac Send a message via Yahoo to Jason MacIsaac
I hope he isn't included in the top 10 prospects like last year. The guy was injured and he isn't close to as good as he once was.

Old
10-06-2004, 10:16 AM
Chaos
3, 2, 1

Send a message via MSN to Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonMacIsaac
I hope he isn't included in the top 10 prospects like last year. The guy was injured and he isn't close to as good as he once was.
But he was drafted by Detroit, so he automatically gets more attention

Old
10-06-2004, 12:29 PM
PigPen

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonMacIsaac
Give the guy a break. He's skated in what, 14 games this season year and last year combined? He's also playing 3rd line duty so don't expect a lot of points out of him just yet.

Old
10-06-2004, 01:19 PM
Jason MacIsaac
MARS Officer

Send a message via MSN to Jason MacIsaac Send a message via Yahoo to Jason MacIsaac
Quote:
Originally Posted by PigPen
Give the guy a break. He's skated in what, 14 games this season year and last year combined? He's also playing 3rd line duty so don't expect a lot of points out of him just yet.
I will give him a break but that doesn't justify how good a prospect he really is. Suglobov put up more points on 4th line in the RSL then Grig is on pace for this year on the 3rd line. Injuries are part of the game and they should be included in any prospect ranking. How he was top ten last year is beyond me.

Old
10-06-2004, 01:28 PM
Jacob

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigPen
No reason to give the guy a break when it comes to prospect rankings. The fact remains he should be well out of the top 20.

Old
10-06-2004, 07:37 PM
Birko19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbsktball1
any updates?
Lada played 2 games since his last goal Igore scored, I'm not sure what the box-scores for them are but I'll find out in a week or so, in the meantime Igor is sitting on 2 points in 9 games, a goal and an assist.

The guy on fire for Lada is Alexander Semin, he has 5 points in 7 games, 4 goals and 1 assist.

Old
10-18-2004, 12:04 PM
shadoz19

Here's an update:

http://www.allsports.com/nhl/redwing...rigorenko.html

Quote:
“He doesn’t have the necessary conditioning yet and his movements are inferior — the effects of the accident are visible,” Togliatti coach Petr Vorobiev told the Russian newspaper MK in Togliatti. “We sent him down to the farm club, and it influenced him a little, because he thinks that he is already back, normal, but there is nothing normal here.”

Old
10-18-2004, 12:33 PM
Vatican Roulette
Mona Lisa Lily

he scored in his 1st game in the lower league. Damn the wings for not bringing him over here, they screwed up.

By the way, it seems some posters on here are like sharks that smell blood in the water. Just because a guy is injured doesn't mean he wont recover.

But hey, if he dont, you guys can buy and gun and take him out back like a dog...

Old
10-18-2004, 05:00 PM
Wally112pac

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavel datsyuk
he scored in his 1st game in the lower league. Damn the wings for not bringing him over here, they screwed up.

By the way, it seems some posters on here are like sharks that smell blood in the water. Just because a guy is injured doesn't mean he wont recover.

But hey, if he dont, you guys can buy and gun and take him out back like a dog...

He'll be fine.

I don't think robyn regehr was 100% the year after his accident either.

Old
10-18-2004, 05:06 PM
SmokeyClause

Send a message via AIM to SmokeyClause
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavel datsyuk

They might appear cruel, but their points are valid. When a guy is injured, it is sometimes assumed he will recover. What people need to realize is that there is a chance that Grigs will never fully recover. How high that chance is remains to be seen, but like a significant flaw in a players game (skating, headcase), this needs to be taken into account when discussing Grigs. He could very well become the player he was before the accident. But there is a really good chance he won't.

Closed Thread