1. No real finishers. You need to be able to put up 3-4 goals/game to be over .500
2. Not tough enough on the boards. Continually lose the battles in the offensive end.
3. Stay spread out in the offensive zone. Maked it easy to cover them.
4. Seldom use the points. If you look back when they were winning the points were getting 12-14 shots/game.
5. Forward coverage in D zone is shabby.
6. Defence needs to be more physical in the corners.
7. Defence needs to go to the boards at proper angles to force the player the way they want him to go in order to avoid reversals.
8. Time to adjust the system for the players they have. Can't do what worked last year 90% of offense is gone or injured.