HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Winnipeg Jets
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Winnipeg Jets Prospect Thread (Part X)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-13-2013, 04:36 PM
  #1
Rheged
JMFT
 
Rheged's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Winnipeg
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,131
vCash: 500
Winnipeg Jets Prospect Thread (Part X)

Winnipeg Jets Player Stats Update
Last Updated 9/22/2014

NHL Pre Season

Skaters
PlayerPos.GPGoalsAssistsPointsPIMTeam/LeagueDOBCountryDrafted
Nikolaj EhlersLW00000Winnipeg Jets2/14/1996DenmarkRound 1, #9 Overall
Nic PetanC00000Winnipeg Jets3/22/1995CanadaRound 2, #43 Overall
Adam LowryLW00000Winnipeg Jets3/29/1993CanadaRound 3, #67 Overall
Ryan OlsenC00000Winnipeg Jets3/25/1994CanadaRound 6, #160 Overall
Jimmy LodgeC00000Winnipeg Jets3/5/1995USARound 3, #84 Overall
Carl KlingbergLW00000Winnipeg Jets1/28/1991SwedenRound 2, #34 Overall
Josh MorrisseyD00000Winnipeg Jets3/28/1995CanadaRound 1, #13 Overall
Nelson NogierD00000Winnipeg Jets5/27/1996CanadaRound 4, #101 Overall
Brenden KichtonD00000Winnipeg Jets6/18/1992CanadaRound 7, #190 Overall
Ben ChiarotD00000Winnipeg Jets5/9/1991CanadaRound 4, #120 Overall

Goalies
PlayerPos.GPWLSOGAASV%Team/LeagueDOBCountryDrafted
Eric ComrieG00000.01.00Winnipeg Jets7/6/1995CanadaRound 2, #59 Overall
Michael HutchinsonG00000.001.00Winnipeg Jets3/2/1990CanadaRound 6, #154 Overall
Connor HellebuyckG00000.001.00Winnipeg Jets5/19/1993USARound 5, #130 Overall


Regular Season

NHL Skaters
PlayerPos.GPGoalsAssistsPointsPIMTeam/LeagueDOBCountryDrafted
Eric O'DellC00000Winnipeg Jets6/21/1990CanadaRound 2, #39 Overall

NHL Goalies
PlayerPos.GPWLSOGAASV%Team/LeagueDOBCountryDrafted
Michael HutchinsonG00000.001.00Winnipeg Jets3/2/1990CanadaRound 6, #154 Overall

CHL Skaters
PlayerPos.GPGoalsAssistsPointsPIMTeam/LeagueDOBCountryDrafted
Nikolaj EhlersLW00000Halifax Mooseheads, QMJHL2/14/1996DenmarkRound 1, #9 Overall
Nic PetanC00000Portland Winterhawks, WHL3/22/1995CanadaRound 2, #43 Overall
Chase De LeoC00000Portland Winterhawks, WHL10/25/1995USARound 4, #99 Overall
Jimmy LodgeC00000Saginaw Spirit, OHL3/5/1995USARound 3, #84 Overall
Axel BlomqvistRW00000Victoria Royals, WHL1/30/1995SwedenUndrafted
Josh MorrisseyD00000Prince Albert Raiders, WHL3/28/1995CanadaRound 1, #13 Overall
Jan KostalekD00000Rimouski Oceanic, QMJHL2/17/1995Czech Rep.Round 4, #114 Overall
Nelson NogierD00000Saskatoon Blades, WHL5/27/1996CanadaRound 4, #101 Overall

CHL Goalies
PlayerPos.GPWLSOGAASV%Team/LeagueDOBCountryDrafted
Eric ComrieG00000.01.00Tri-City Americans, WHL7/6/1995CanadaRound 2, #59 Overall

NCAA Skaters
PlayerPos.GPGoalsAssistsPointsPIMTeam/LeagueDOBCountryDrafted
Andrew CoppC00000Michigan, Big 107/8/1994USARound 4, #104 Overall
Matt UstaskiLW00000Wisconsin, Big 105/27/1994USARound 7, #192 Overall
Tanner LaneC00000Nebraska-Omaha, NCAC8/13/1992USARound 6, #160 Overall
Brennan ServilleD00000Michigan, Big 106/2/1993CanadaRound 3, #78 Overall
Peter StoykewychD00000Colorado, NCAC7/14/1992CanadaRound 7, #199 Overall
Aaron HarstadD00000Colorado, NCAC4/27/1992USARound 7, #187 Overall
CJ FranklinLW00000Minnesota State, WCHA3/17/1994USARound 5, #129 Overall
Tucker PoolmanD00000North Dakota, NCAC6/8/1993USARound 5, #127 Overall
Jack GloverD00000Minnesota, Big 105/17/1996USARound 3, #69 Overall

NCAA Goalies
PlayerPos.GPWLSOGAASV%Team/LeagueDOBCountryDrafted
Jason KasdorfG00000.001.00RPI, ECAC5/18/1992CanadaRound 6, #157 Overall
Jamie PhillipsG00000.001.00Michigan Tech, WCHA3/24/1993CanadaRound 7, #190 Overall

International Skaters
PlayerPos.GPGoalsAssistsPointsPIMTeam/LeagueDOBCountryDrafted
Alexander BurmistrovC813418Ak Bars, KHL10/21/1991RussiaRound 1, #8 Overall
Ivan TeleginC40000CSKA Moscow, KHL2/28/1992RussiaRound 4, #101 Overall
Pavel KraskovskyC40332Loko Yaroslavl, MHL9/11/1996RussiaRound 6, #164 Overall
Arturs KuldaD40110Salavat Yulaev Ufa, KHL7/25/1988LatviaRound 7, #200 Overall
Marcus KarlströmD30000Mora, Allsveskan1/6/1995SwedenRound 7, #194 Overall

AHL Skaters
PlayerPos.GPGoalsAssistsPointsPIMTeam/LeagueDOBCountryDrafted
Adam LowryLW00000St. John's IceCaps3/29/1993CanadaRound 3, #67 Overall
JC LiponRW00000St. John's IceCaps7/10/1993CanadaRound 3, #91 Overall
Austen BrassardC00000St. John's IceCaps1/14/1993CanadaRound 5, #149 Overall
Patrice CormierC00000St. John's IceCaps6/14/1990CanadaRound 2, #54 Overall
Carl KlingbergLW00000St. John's IceCaps1/28/1991SwedenRound 2, #34 Overall
Ryan OlsenC00000St. John's IceCaps3/25/1994CanadaRound 6, #160 Overall
Scott KosmachukRW00000St. John's IceCaps1/24/1994CanadaRound 3, #70 Overall
John AlbertC00000St. John's IceCaps1/19/1989USARound 6, #175 Overall
Brenden KichtonD00000St. John's IceCaps6/18/1992CanadaRound 7, #190 Overall
Ben ChiarotD00000St. John's IceCaps5/9/1991CanadaRound 4, #120 Overall
Ralfs FreibergsD00000St. John's IceCaps5/17/1991LatviaUndrafted
Julian MelchioriD00000St. John's IceCaps12/6/1991CanadaRound 3, #87 Overall
Cody SolD00000St. John's IceCaps2/11/1991CanadaRound 5, #125 Overall

AHL Goalies
PlayerPos.GPWLSOGAASV%Team/LeagueDOBCountryDrafted
Connor HellebuyckG00000.001.00UMass Lowell, H-East5/19/1993USARound 5, #130 Overall
Jussi OlkinouraG00000.001.00St. John's IceCaps11/4/1990FinlandUndrafted
Michael HutchinsonG00000.001.00St. John's IceCaps3/2/1990CanadaRound 6, #154 Overall


Final stats for last season



Last edited by Rheged: 09-22-2014 at 11:48 AM.
Rheged is offline  
Old
07-15-2014, 12:41 AM
  #2
JC Numminen
Global Moderator
The kid is alright!
 
JC Numminen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Westman
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,833
vCash: 50
Previous posts from here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndersUlfBobby View Post
During the media scrum at last Tuesday's Development camp Paul Maurice said something that intregued me. He sited the statistic that only about 30% of 1st rounders actually play 100 games in the NHL. That sounded awfully low to me so I analyzed the drafts between 1996 and 2005 to find out how many draftees actually did play 100 games in the NHL. I decided it wasn't fair to assess the numbers after 2005 because it can take some kids many years to accumulate that number of games. As we know kids like Jason Kasdorf get drafted while in junior, then spend another 4 years in college, can take some time in the AHL and then finally take several years to get 100 games under their belt. So it was take awhile to get to 100 games.

So what I found for first rounders by year:

2005 - 20 of 30 (66.7%)
2004 - 22 of 30 (73.3%)
2003 - 28 of 30 (93.3%)
2002 - 22 of 30 (73.3%)
2001 - 24 of 30 (80.0%)
2000 - 20 of 30 (73.3%)
1999 - 16 of 28 (57.1%)
1998 - 22 of 27 (81.5%)
1997 - 16 of 26 (61.5%)
1996 - 15 of 26 (57.7%)

Total - 205 of 287 - 71.4%


I also counted the other rounds during the same period of time:

2nd round - 102 of 327 (31.2%)
3rd round - 87 of 306 (28.4%)
4th round - 56 of 315 (17.8%)
5th round - 44 of 325 (13.5%)
6th round - 44 of 295 (14.9%)
7th round - 42 of 309 (13.6%)
*8th round - 32 of 267 (12.0%)
*9th round - 28 of 271 (10.3%)

*Prior to the 2005 there were 9 rounds in the draft.


Incomplete counts for 2006 to 2014 (1st rounders only):

2014 - 0 of 30 - 0.0%
2013 - 0 of 30 - 0.0%
2012 - 2 of 30 - 6.7%
2011 - 8 of 30 - 26.7%
2010 - 11 of 30 - 36.7%
2009 - 20 of 30 - 66.7%
2008 - 20 of 30 - 66.7%
2007 - 21 of 30 - 70.0%
2006 - 20 of 30 - 66.7%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortimer Snerd View Post
Interesting numbers. Thanks.
The rounds from 2 on are roughly what I would have expected but I am surprised that the 1st round is not higher.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5cheifele5 View Post
I think next year if Draisaitl doesn't return to junior, Morrissey should be traded to Kelowna. If Tri-City still doesn't do well, I say trade Comrie to Kelowna as well. Would say Petan, but he'll be the face of Portland next year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC Numminen View Post
My homer vote goes for J-mo to Brandon (if he does not make the Jets), they will likely lose Pulock and need someone big to step up. I know he isnt the right hand, but he would sure help. Brandon looks to be a contender next year as well.

Top Jets prospect 20 minutes from me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Turtle View Post
Awesome job. I thought the number was way too low as well, but was too lazy to check. Thanks for the numbers!!
Maybe our 6th and 7th rounders next year might produce something.

JC Numminen is offline  
Old
07-15-2014, 01:01 AM
  #3
scelaton
Registered User
 
scelaton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,055
vCash: 500
......I also counted the other rounds during the same period of time:

2nd round - 102 of 327 (31.2%)
3rd round - 87 of 306 (28.4%)
4th round - 56 of 315 (17.8%)
5th round - 44 of 325 (13.5%)
6th round - 44 of 295 (14.9%)
7th round - 42 of 309 (13.6%)
*8th round - 32 of 267 (12.0%)
*9th round - 28 of 271 (10.3%)


AndersUlfBobby:
Thanks for the information above, as it is different from the prevailing wisdom, based on older data than yours, that lumps Rounds 3-7 together and assigns them a 12% chance of having an NHL career.
Your numbers suggest an advantage in picking all the way into the early part of the 4th round, with the slope of the graph flattening after that.

scelaton is offline  
Old
07-15-2014, 11:14 AM
  #4
Joe Hallenback
Registered User
 
Joe Hallenback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 7,556
vCash: 500
I think if Draisaitl stays in Edmonton this upcoming season and JMo plays 9 games here to start the season then JMo will get traded and the likely teams are either Brandon,Calgary or Kelowna.

I would love for him to be in Brandon next year. With the core group of forwards they have returning, adding a D like JMo would really elevate Brandon next year to Memorial cup contender. They picked up Russian D man and former Sioux City Stampeder Ivan Prokohov in the Import draft but can really use that impact D.

Joe Hallenback is offline  
Old
07-15-2014, 11:55 AM
  #5
Huffer
Registered User
 
Huffer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 9,597
vCash: 958
If JoMo goes back to the CHL, I also hope he gets to play for a contender. Brandon would be great as I am imagining we would have more than a couple people giving us 1st hand updates.

Huffer is offline  
Old
07-15-2014, 12:06 PM
  #6
DespoticNewt
Registered User
 
DespoticNewt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,948
vCash: 1252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huffer View Post
If JoMo goes back to the CHL, I also hope he gets to play for a contender. Brandon would be great as I am imagining we would have more than a couple people giving us 1st hand updates.
I'd definitely go to more games.

DespoticNewt is offline  
Old
07-15-2014, 05:10 PM
  #7
ps241
HFBoards Sponsor
 
ps241's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 11,758
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Hallenback View Post
I think if Draisaitl stays in Edmonton this upcoming season and JMo plays 9 games here to start the season then JMo will get traded and the likely teams are either Brandon,Calgary or Kelowna.

I would love for him to be in Brandon next year. With the core group of forwards they have returning, adding a D like JMo would really elevate Brandon next year to Memorial cup contender. They picked up Russian D man and former Sioux City Stampeder Ivan Prokohov in the Import draft but can really use that impact D.
Another year in PA without Leon would kind of be boring and I am not sure how great that would be for Morrissey's development?

ps241 is offline  
Old
07-15-2014, 05:21 PM
  #8
Zhamnov10
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 793
vCash: 500
If he doesn't make the playoffs then goes to the ice caps again that would probably be best for his development.

Zhamnov10 is offline  
Old
07-15-2014, 05:24 PM
  #9
supahdupah
Registered Boozer
 
supahdupah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 3,257
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ps241 View Post
Another year in PA without Leon would kind of be boring and I am not sure how great that would be for Morrissey's development?
The deal with the CHL is a problem, but I understand why it exists. It's purely financial. Elite prospects having to go back to junior instead of the A is probably a detriment to many.


Last edited by supahdupah: 07-15-2014 at 05:35 PM.
supahdupah is offline  
Old
07-15-2014, 05:29 PM
  #10
ps241
HFBoards Sponsor
 
ps241's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 11,758
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by supahdupah View Post
The deal with the CHL is a problem, but I understand why it exists. It's purely financial. Elite prospects having to back to junior instead of the A is probably a detriment to many.
I do understand the arrangement and agree with it. Most junior teams don't make much cash and the NHL has to support their primary prospect factory partner. One more year in PA wouldn't kill Josh and it would go fast but if they are taking a step backwards as a club I would far prefer a trade.

ps241 is offline  
Old
07-15-2014, 08:56 PM
  #11
KingBogo
Admitted Homer
 
KingBogo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Winnipeg
Posts: 5,287
vCash: 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by ps241 View Post
I do understand the arrangement and agree with it. Most junior teams don't make much cash and the NHL has to support their primary prospect factory partner. One more year in PA wouldn't kill Josh and it would go fast but if they are taking a step backwards as a club I would far prefer a trade.
Maybe, at some point some sort of arrangement is ultimately made between the NHL and CHL which each NHL team gets one exemption to send a player to the AHL early in exchange for some sort of financial compensation to the CHL/team that loses a player to the AHL. It would be used infrequently due to using up a year of their ELC. But for some players it may make sense.

KingBogo is offline  
Old
07-15-2014, 09:03 PM
  #12
Holden Caulfield
Moderator
The Eternal Skeptic
 
Holden Caulfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Winnipeg
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,678
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBogo View Post
Maybe, at some point some sort of arrangement is ultimately made between the NHL and CHL which each NHL team gets one exemption to send a player to the AHL early in exchange for some sort of financial compensation to the CHL/team that loses a player to the AHL. It would be used infrequently due to using up a year of their ELC. But for some players it may make sense.
Under the current CBA (which is seperate from NHL-CHL agreement) that would not use up a year of ELC. Much like how if we signed Kraskovsky or Glover tommorrow and brought them to AHL this year it would not use up a year of ELC (despite the fact that they would be paid and playing this under the ELC the ELC would still in fact slide).

Holden Caulfield is online now  
Old
07-15-2014, 09:03 PM
  #13
JCLiponfanboy*
Kubalik For Calder
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,842
vCash: 500
wtf is this? How did Lipon not win?
http://video.jets.nhl.com/videocente...628441&lang=en

JCLiponfanboy* is offline  
Old
07-15-2014, 09:12 PM
  #14
5cheifele5
McDavid2WinnipegJets
 
5cheifele5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Country: Canada
Posts: 837
vCash: 500
The thing is Morrissey going to the Memorial Cup would be excellent experience for him. He can't go to St. John's since he has one year of Junior eligibility left. He needs to contend for the Memorial Cup and teams love that, also gotta have that. The Memorial Cup is competitive since lots of good experienced players play in it, other than the host team unless they make it.

I say he makes the Jets for nine games, but gets sent down to Prince Albert. Becomes the WJC captain, then is traded... hopefully to Kelowna. Kelowna develops great defenceman and I think they will go to the Memorial Cup next year.

5cheifele5 is offline  
Old
07-15-2014, 09:30 PM
  #15
KingBogo
Admitted Homer
 
KingBogo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Winnipeg
Posts: 5,287
vCash: 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holden Caulfield View Post
Under the current CBA (which is seperate from NHL-CHL agreement) that would not use up a year of ELC. Much like how if we signed Kraskovsky or Glover tommorrow and brought them to AHL this year it would not use up a year of ELC (despite the fact that they would be paid and playing this under the ELC the ELC would still in fact slide).
Thanks. Good to know. I still like the idea, but I guess it would be used more often. But I still think some sort of arrangement could work if the CHL saw it as a win financially.

KingBogo is offline  
Old
07-16-2014, 09:50 AM
  #16
garret9
AKA#VitoCorrelationi
 
garret9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 11,352
vCash: 500
Experience of big tournaments can be nice, but a player should play the highest level available to them that they can competently and safely play at.

If Morrissey is ready, he should stay. If not, he should go down.

garret9 is online now  
Old
07-16-2014, 11:26 AM
  #17
supahdupah
Registered Boozer
 
supahdupah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 3,257
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by garret9 View Post
Experience of big tournaments can be nice, but a player should play the highest level available to them that they can competently and safely play at.

If Morrissey is ready, he should stay. If not, he should go down.
exactly. Morrissey has shown he is a competent pro in the AHL. He will get a shot to play here next season. I don't see how junior is at all beneficial to him, but it's the only option if he can't make the Jets.

supahdupah is offline  
Old
07-16-2014, 11:29 AM
  #18
Howard Chuck
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Howard Chuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,508
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by supahdupah View Post
exactly. Morrissey has shown he is a competent pro in the AHL. He will get a shot to play here next season. I don't see how junior is at all beneficial to him, but it's the only option if he can't make the Jets.
I have hopes for him being good enough and big enough to benefit from staying with the Jets. I actually thought he was very close last year during the exhibition games I watched.

Howard Chuck is offline  
Old
07-16-2014, 01:25 PM
  #19
GermanJetsFan
*PEW* *PEW* *PEW*
 
GermanJetsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Darmstadt, GER
Country: Germany
Posts: 4,443
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard Chuck View Post
I have hopes for him being good enough and big enough to benefit from staying with the Jets. I actually thought he was very close last year during the exhibition games I watched.
I saw 3/4 of Morrissey's games with the Ice Caps and he looked very good after the first 5 games. I wasn't overly optimistic about him already playing pro and his first 2-3 games didn't prove me wrong. But he started to be a little more confident game after game, playing more minutes, more key situations and had more puck possession. After all, it wouldn't surprise me much to see him getting 9 games and, by game 5-6, playing easily well enough to stay with the Jets.

GermanJetsFan is offline  
Old
07-16-2014, 01:55 PM
  #20
Gm0ney
Registered User
 
Gm0ney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Winnipeg
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,976
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanJetsFan View Post
I saw 3/4 of Morrissey's games with the Ice Caps and he looked very good after the first 5 games. I wasn't overly optimistic about him already playing pro and his first 2-3 games didn't prove me wrong. But he started to be a little more confident game after game, playing more minutes, more key situations and had more puck possession. After all, it wouldn't surprise me much to see him getting 9 games and, by game 5-6, playing easily well enough to stay with the Jets.
The Jets have over $5 million tied up in salary with Stu and Clitsome on that left side next season. Unless they can move Clitsome out, I don't see it happening unless Morrissey really blows our socks off. It's much easier to say he needs another year to add strength and dominate in the WHL than to, you know, do anything...

Gm0ney is online now  
Old
07-16-2014, 07:31 PM
  #21
Hansen 36
BASED JIM BENNING
 
Hansen 36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Nanaimo, B.C.
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,315
vCash: 500
Hey guys, I was just doing some stat tracking to see where Canucks prospects sit amongst the top Single-Season U18 Goal Scorers in the CHL since 2000 and I figured you all would be interested because it really shows how fantastic some guys like Ehlers (amazing player, really wanted him at 6) and Petan are when it comes to scoring. Have at 'er:


__________________
JB mah boy
Hansen 36 is online now  
Old
07-16-2014, 09:32 PM
  #22
DespoticNewt
Registered User
 
DespoticNewt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,948
vCash: 1252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansen 36 View Post
Hey guys, I was just doing some stat tracking to see where Canucks prospects sit amongst the top Single-Season U18 Goal Scorers in the CHL since 2000 and I figured you all would be interested because it really shows how fantastic some guys like Ehlers (amazing player, really wanted him at 6) and Petan are when it comes to scoring. Have at 'er:

I still can't believe Vancouver took Virtanen over Ehlers. I can understand the Canes taking Fleury (virtually no D prospects), but everything I've seen and read screams Ehlers and Nylander to be the better prospects. So, thanks Benning.

DespoticNewt is offline  
Old
07-17-2014, 12:30 AM
  #23
truck
HFB Partner
 
truck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,885
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansen 36 View Post
Hey guys, I was just doing some stat tracking to see where Canucks prospects sit amongst the top Single-Season U18 Goal Scorers in the CHL since 2000 and I figured you all would be interested because it really shows how fantastic some guys like Ehlers (amazing player, really wanted him at 6) and Petan are when it comes to scoring. Have at 'er:

Finding three Jets on that list is pretty nutty. Awesome stuff. Are you publishing this somewhere? Is there an article?

truck is online now  
Old
07-17-2014, 01:59 AM
  #24
Hansen 36
BASED JIM BENNING
 
Hansen 36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Nanaimo, B.C.
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,315
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by truck View Post
Finding three Jets on that list is pretty nutty. Awesome stuff. Are you publishing this somewhere? Is there an article?
Yeah I was really surprised that Petan was classified among the U18's during his draft year, I thought for sure he must've been a late 94, and I hadnt realized that Ehlers was pretty much a QMJHL Yakupov-esque scorer haha

And nah, no article, I was just really bored one night and couldnt sleep so I looked up the top single season u18 scorers in the CHL on elite prospects. There was no option to group all three leagues together so I decided it would be good practice to keep my note taking skills sharp during the summer and wrote down the top scorers down to about 37 goals in each league on paper before transferring it to a bbcode table. I have a top 52 list that I posted on the Canucks prospects thread.

Hansen 36 is online now  
Old
07-17-2014, 08:22 PM
  #25
jetkarma
Registered User
 
jetkarma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Winnipeg
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,573
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansen 36 View Post
Yeah I was really surprised that Petan was classified among the U18's during his draft year, I thought for sure he must've been a late 94, and I hadnt realized that Ehlers was pretty much a QMJHL Yakupov-esque scorer haha

And nah, no article, I was just really bored one night and couldnt sleep so I looked up the top single season u18 scorers in the CHL on elite prospects. There was no option to group all three leagues together so I decided it would be good practice to keep my note taking skills sharp during the summer and wrote down the top scorers down to about 37 goals in each league on paper before transferring it to a bbcode table. I have a top 52 list that I posted on the Canucks prospects thread.
Thanks for the post .

You are in Nanaimo? I am in Yellowpoint , almost the same spot.

jetkarma is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:32 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.