HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Hockey Fights
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Hockey Fights Discuss and rate hockey fights and fighters of today and from the past. Videos welcome!

Jon "Nasty" Mirasty suspended for 3 games

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-17-2011, 04:02 AM
  #1
westernhome
Registered User
 
westernhome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,219
vCash: 500
Jon "Nasty" Mirasty suspended for 3 games

Vityaz is going to have to rely on their depth now with Yablonski suspended for the season, and now Mirasty has been suspended for 3 games for this weeks "brawl" which had him throwing punches and trying to fight Riga players on the bench

the bench stuff with Mirasty starts at about the 1:58 part of the video, some great footage at 2:54 of Mirasty gesturing to the fans, then at 6:33 you can see Mirasty kicked out of the game as he skates off to the cheers and jeers of the Dinamo fans



at the end of the video at 7:54 you can see Tarnasky try to go with Sprukts but is declined... 8:27 you can see Mirasty with his Hardcore Hockey Elite t-shirt in the stands


link to news of the suspension: http://en.khl.ru/news/2011/12/14/24347.html


Last edited by westernhome: 12-17-2011 at 04:19 AM.
westernhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-17-2011, 04:33 AM
  #2
RobertKron
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 10,312
vCash: 500
Timkin always seems like such a little me-too kid in these videos. Here he is in the ECHL last year:


RobertKron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-17-2011, 09:28 AM
  #3
OG Kuch
Registered User
 
OG Kuch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,235
vCash: 500
That team is a joke.

One of my favorite Mirasty moments:


OG Kuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-17-2011, 01:30 PM
  #4
stingo
Registered User
 
stingo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,546
vCash: 115
Is Bosse still doing the MMA stuff?

stingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-17-2011, 03:15 PM
  #5
straka91*
 
straka91*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Country: United States
Posts: 2,499
vCash: 500
Mirasty is the ****, Vityaz is the ****, the KHL as a whole is a pile of wussy ****. End or thread right there lol.

straka91* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-17-2011, 03:30 PM
  #6
Vomiting Kermit*
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Edmonton, AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,561
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alaskan Assassin View Post
That team is a joke.

One of my favorite Mirasty moments:
That was great.

I laughed at the victory lap.

Vomiting Kermit* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-17-2011, 08:26 PM
  #7
westernhome
Registered User
 
westernhome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,219
vCash: 500
Hardcore Hockey Elite Training shirt is pretty awesome


westernhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-17-2011, 09:22 PM
  #8
CDJ
Registered User
 
CDJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Cape Cod
Country: United States
Posts: 17,322
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by westernhome View Post
Hardcore Hockey Elite Training shirt is pretty awesome

Is it me or does he look really out of shape?

CDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-17-2011, 10:54 PM
  #9
Human Thumb*
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Country: United States
Posts: 2,534
vCash: 500
Guy is a sociopath.

Human Thumb* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-18-2011, 06:29 PM
  #10
Eaglepride*
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Promiseland Walhalla
Posts: 3,502
vCash: 500
I don't want to say anything negative about the KHL cause of what has happened but seriously at what point are they considering banning this goon-club?

Just look at the ****ing watch its always few minutes remaining and if Vityaz is behind they'll goon it up? Guess what this way you WONT make the playoffs.

I'd like to have this hardcore hockey training shirt do you know where to get em?

Eaglepride* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2011, 10:52 AM
  #11
tarheelhockey
Global Moderator
 
tarheelhockey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Triangle
Country: United States
Posts: 51,026
vCash: 1020
The footage from 1:18 to 1:30 is actually pretty good cinema

tarheelhockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2011, 11:10 AM
  #12
oldunclehue
Registered User
 
oldunclehue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 193
vCash: 500
Ya I used to respect Mirasty for how hard he fought and he was usually the smaller guy in almost every fight.

I know he's getting paid and likely is told to rough it up however he wants by management but come on Jon, your making a terrible name for yourself by trying to fight skilled euro's.

I hope this is the end of him and Yablonski's careers, get a real job because as hockey fighters you guys are jokes!

oldunclehue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2011, 11:45 AM
  #13
RJ8812*
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Sudbury
Country: Canada
Posts: 28,151
vCash: 500
what an idiot

just kick him out of the league. I have no problem with fights in hockey, but if all this guy is looking to do is fight, just get rid of him. Does he actually have any hockey skill aside from fighting and acting like an idiot?

RJ8812* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2011, 01:15 AM
  #14
westernhome
Registered User
 
westernhome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,219
vCash: 500
big game tonight as Vityaz goes against Dinamo Minsk, the last time they played was when the Vityaz coach got in a scuffle over the top glass with some fans, should be a good game

westernhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2011, 05:48 PM
  #15
westernhome
Registered User
 
westernhome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,219
vCash: 500
great game today as Vityaz beat Dynamo Minsk 3-2

Nik Tarnasky stepped up against Tomas Slovak, almost a lot of forearm action in this fight:


westernhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2011, 06:13 PM
  #16
Zine
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Rostov-on-Don
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 10,435
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by westernhome View Post
Vityaz is going to have to rely on their depth now with Yablonski suspended for the season, and now Mirasty has been suspended for 3 games for this weeks "brawl" which had him throwing punches and trying to fight Riga players on the bench

the bench stuff with Mirasty starts at about the 1:58 part of the video, some great footage at 2:54 of Mirasty gesturing to the fans, then at 6:33 you can see Mirasty kicked out of the game as he skates off to the cheers and jeers of the Dinamo fans



at the end of the video at 7:54 you can see Tarnasky try to go with Sprukts but is declined... 8:27 you can see Mirasty with his Hardcore Hockey Elite t-shirt in the stands


link to news of the suspension: http://en.khl.ru/news/2011/12/14/24347.html
Rely on their depth with Yablonski and Marasty gone? Those guys play like 5 minutes a night.

Zine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2011, 06:53 PM
  #17
westernhome
Registered User
 
westernhome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,219
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zine View Post
Rely on their depth with Yablonski and Marasty gone? Those guys play like 5 minutes a night.
sometimes a players presence on the bench is an influence on a game


westernhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2011, 07:00 PM
  #18
RobertKron
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 10,312
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by westernhome View Post
sometimes a players presence on the bench is an influence on a game

The team is 11-22, second last in the league. I'm sure things won't get tremendously worse for them.

RobertKron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2011, 07:10 PM
  #19
westernhome
Registered User
 
westernhome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,219
vCash: 500
Quote:
great game today as Vityaz beat Dynamo Minsk 3-2

Nik Tarnasky stepped up against Tomas Slovak, almost a lot of forearm action in this fight:

just noticed that was a pretty acrobatic move by the linesman at the end of the fight, great enthusiasm for the job

westernhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2011, 07:13 PM
  #20
westernhome
Registered User
 
westernhome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,219
vCash: 500
good game last night against Sergei Fedorov's Metallurg Magnitogorsk

Mirasty got a 10 minute misconduct in the first for unsportsmanlike conduct and insulting the referee, but came back later and got in a scrum at the end of the game, Nick Tarnasky and Mirasty both got booted with misconducts as they had trouble finding any enthusiastic takers for end of game fighting against Metallurg Mg

video someone took of isolation cam on Mirasty



sidenote, Fedorov was held pointless by Vityaz


Last edited by westernhome: 12-27-2011 at 07:19 PM.
westernhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2011, 07:22 PM
  #21
Torquenstein
Registered User
 
Torquenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Country: Germany
Posts: 135
vCash: 500
I'm sorry for saying it, but I just love a goonish team like vitjaz

Torquenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2011, 10:12 PM
  #22
Rob Scuderi
Registered User
 
Rob Scuderi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Country: United States
Posts: 3,378
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by westernhome View Post
good game last night against Sergei Fedorov's Metallurg Magnitogorsk

Mirasty got a 10 minute misconduct in the first for unsportsmanlike conduct and insulting the referee, but came back later and got in a scrum at the end of the game, Nick Tarnasky and Mirasty both got booted with misconducts as they had trouble finding any enthusiastic takers for end of game fighting against Metallurg Mg

video someone took of isolation cam on Mirasty



sidenote, Fedorov was held pointless by Vityaz
He's their 8th leading scorer, hence Vityaz still losing 4-2. Sick forechecking by Mirasty though

Rob Scuderi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2011, 10:41 PM
  #23
Rob
Registered User
 
Rob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: New Brunswick
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,934
vCash: 500
Are there a lot of ex-NHL goons in the KHL?

Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2011, 12:29 AM
  #24
The Overseer*
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 5,025
vCash: 500
It really says something about the state of fighting in the NHL and the relevance of this board that this is a thread topic.

The Overseer* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2011, 05:01 PM
  #25
xyxy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 5
vCash: 500
Pretty good Rigas fight wasn't mentioned.



20 y.o. Fedoseyev vs Rodrigo Lavins

xyxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:31 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2017 All Rights Reserved.