is there enough to go around after Penner and Doughty get their portion?
best the team has looked in weeks imo. showed some good hustle, nice cycle, etc. if they had been playing like this all along their fortunes and outlook would be very different than what it currently is
Eventually but not as quick as reported earlier. I thought that report might have been wrong, he hasn't played without the non-contact jersey yet. You don't go from non contact to game action
This was tweetedby Dennis Bernstein of the TFP during the game
Kings team official says Mike Richards has not been cleared for contact. Return still up in air.
1. Brown played like a leader
2. Doughty played like the Norris contender 2 years back
3. Cliffy polished the brass
4. Penner is still improving, showed his size tonight
5. Richie was busting it
6. Kopitar and Quick are still our backbone
7. Stoll looked better, I thought he had a good game
1. JJ needs to take that next step- clumbsy at times
2. Gagne seemed ineffective - will improve when Richie returns
3. creativity - it is starting to show