HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The All Purpose Alexander Radulov Thread v1.0 (UPD: Does not have to clear waivers)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-14-2012, 05:34 AM
  #776
Korolyuk15
Registered User
 
Korolyuk15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: United Kingdom
Posts: 940
vCash: 500
The preds made great moves at the deadline, have an amazing goalie, great shutdown D...if you add Radulov it just won't be fair come playoff time...

I am very jealous of you guys!

Korolyuk15 is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 05:49 AM
  #777
Gnashville
Playoff losers
 
Gnashville's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Country: United States
Posts: 5,936
vCash: 500


This seems too good to be true, we could actually get a dynamic scorer. That being said I'll believe it when I see it. Gut felling the KHL will throw money at him and he'll stay in Russia. I'll be the 1st to get a Radulov avatar when it happens.

Gnashville is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 07:07 AM
  #778
kypredsfan
Weber is OUR captain
 
kypredsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 4,788
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnashville View Post


This seems too good to be true, we could actually get a dynamic scorer. That being said I'll believe it when I see it. Gut felling the KHL will throw money at him and he'll stay in Russia. I'll be the 1st to get a Radulov avatar when it happens.
Done beat you to it.

kypredsfan is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 07:48 AM
  #779
PredsV82
No
 
PredsV82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Grumpyville
Country: St Kitts and Nevis
Posts: 17,091
vCash: 130
avatar shmavatar... I know a certain poster on here who named his firstborn son after radulov...

PredsV82 is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 07:54 AM
  #780
glenngineer
HFB Partner
 
glenngineer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Spring Hill, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 4,531
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PredsV82 View Post
avatar shmavatar... I know a certain poster on here who named his firstborn son after radulov...
At least they didn't name their second kid Blum.

glenngineer is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 08:23 AM
  #781
TMI
Mod Supervisor
 
TMI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 46,842
vCash: 500
"Radulov! Blum! It's time for dinner!"

TMI is online now  
Old
03-14-2012, 08:30 AM
  #782
TMI
Mod Supervisor
 
TMI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 46,842
vCash: 500
Something I was thinking about last night...

There is a huge time difference between Moscow (where I'm assuming Radulov news will come out) and NY/Nashville (the two places most likely to get the news from Russia first). I wonder if something could be decided over night (here) but not announced until it's morning. It would be nice to know so that I'm not tempted to see if any news has broken each time I wake up throughout the night (and I usually wake up at least a couple of times).

TMI is online now  
Old
03-14-2012, 08:38 AM
  #783
thomas magnum
Registered User
 
thomas magnum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 294
vCash: 500

thomas magnum is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 08:53 AM
  #784
token grinder
formerly sirryan189
 
token grinder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Franklin
Country: United States
Posts: 4,312
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PredsV82 View Post
avatar shmavatar... I know a certain poster on here who named his firstborn son after radulov...
that guy is a moron then

token grinder is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 08:54 AM
  #785
token grinder
formerly sirryan189
 
token grinder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Franklin
Country: United States
Posts: 4,312
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenngineer View Post
At least they didn't name their second kid Blum.
rumor had it named after a turtle

token grinder is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 08:57 AM
  #786
glenngineer
HFB Partner
 
glenngineer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Spring Hill, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 4,531
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by token grinder View Post
rumor had it named after a turtle
Strange that people would name a girl Steve.

glenngineer is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 09:01 AM
  #787
SavageSteve
Registered User
 
SavageSteve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 553
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenngineer View Post
Strange that people would name a girl Steve.
Well there is a female 'Stevie' that suspiciously sounds like a goat!

SavageSteve is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 09:07 AM
  #788
Adz
Eudora Wannabe
 
Adz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Hermitage TN
Country: United States
Posts: 2,124
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by token grinder View Post
rumor had it named after a turtle
Has she thrown her skates in the Hudson, too?

Adz is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 09:31 AM
  #789
Drake744
Resident Jones Homer
 
Drake744's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Nashville
Posts: 4,711
vCash: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdManIn View Post
Something I was thinking about last night...

There is a huge time difference between Moscow (where I'm assuming Radulov news will come out) and NY/Nashville (the two places most likely to get the news from Russia first). I wonder if something could be decided over night (here) but not announced until it's morning. It would be nice to know so that I'm not tempted to see if any news has broken each time I wake up throughout the night (and I usually wake up at least a couple of times).
I thought about that too. I'm sort of under the assumption that because of the time difference, we'll find out what happens/happened when most of us wake up in the morning.

Drake744 is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 09:36 AM
  #790
TMI
Mod Supervisor
 
TMI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 46,842
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake744 View Post
I thought about that too. I'm sort of under the assumption that because of the time difference, we'll find out what happens/happened when most of us wake up in the morning.
I was having trouble sleeping last night, so I would routinely check @DChesnokov and @PLysekov for updates. I expect the latter to be the first to break anything since he is actually in Moscow

TMI is online now  
Old
03-14-2012, 09:39 AM
  #791
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD
 
BigFatCat999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Campbell, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 10,743
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by token grinder View Post
that guy is a moron then
I thought you named your kid after the 3B for the Yankees?

BigFatCat999 is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 10:02 AM
  #792
predfan98
Registered User
 
predfan98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,645
vCash: 500
RT @dchesnokov: According to Radulov's Russian agent there was NO meeting between Rads & the KHL today. The decision 2 b announced tomorrow

Interesting with all the press this is being given everywhere.........Wonder if Rad and his agent are utilizing twitter and the press and are really using this to force the KHL bidding to pay him a lot of money to stay in Russia............

predfan98 is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 10:05 AM
  #793
markie8002000
Registered User
 
markie8002000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 214
vCash: 500
Interesting... we'll see hope he comes...

markie8002000 is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 10:05 AM
  #794
Cashville
RIP Lindback
 
Cashville's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Washington, DC
Country: United States
Posts: 4,162
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by predfan98 View Post
RT @dchesnokov: According to Radulov's Russian agent there was NO meeting between Rads & the KHL today. The decision 2 b announced tomorrow

Interesting with all the press this is being given everywhere.........Wonder if Rad and his agent are utilizing twitter and the press and are really using this to force the KHL bidding to pay him a lot of money to stay in Russia............
haha man I'm getting nervous again

Cashville is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 10:10 AM
  #795
Joe T Choker
Las Vegas Black Aces
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Melrose
Country: Italy
Posts: 25,855
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashville View Post
haha man I'm getting nervous again
I'm not, because there was no meeting today anyway ... the meeting is scheduled for tomorrow originally

Joe T Choker is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 10:15 AM
  #796
Cashville
RIP Lindback
 
Cashville's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Washington, DC
Country: United States
Posts: 4,162
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoarding Assets View Post
I'm not, because there was no meeting today anyway ... the meeting is scheduled for tomorrow originally
I've been following Twitter and this story closely since Friday. Most sources said that he was scheduled to meet with the KHL on the 14th then announce a decision on March 15th.

EDIT: http://www.ontheforecheck.com/2012/3...radulov-return

"Alexander Radulov will meet with #KHL officials on March 14 to decide his future, per KHL Pres Medvedev."

Cashville is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 10:15 AM
  #797
PredsV82
No
 
PredsV82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Grumpyville
Country: St Kitts and Nevis
Posts: 17,091
vCash: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by predfan98 View Post
RT @dchesnokov: According to Radulov's Russian agent there was NO meeting between Rads & the KHL today. The decision 2 b announced tomorrow

Interesting with all the press this is being given everywhere.........Wonder if Rad and his agent are utilizing twitter and the press and are really using this to force the KHL bidding to pay him a lot of money to stay in Russia............
as I understand it he's already under contract for next year with Ufa.. so if they wanted him to stay I would think rather than money they would threaten him with losing his spot on the 2014 olympics...

PredsV82 is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 10:17 AM
  #798
YouAreTheGovt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 43
vCash: 500
Also not sure how everyone got today on their minds. Only ever heard March 15th. Also, how come all hockey player highlight videos have terrible terrible music to them?

YouAreTheGovt is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 10:22 AM
  #799
predfan98
Registered User
 
predfan98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,645
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PredsV82 View Post
as I understand it he's already under contract for next year with Ufa.. so if they wanted him to stay I would think rather than money they would threaten him with losing his spot on the 2014 olympics...
i don't think he's planning on missing the olympics in Russia.....

and i'm again back to "he's a little ****" and "he'll screw us again if he can"

and i'm in the "if we can ride you like a rented mule for a shiny thing"..... then that's okay....

it's a weird weird situation

predfan98 is offline  
Old
03-14-2012, 10:28 AM
  #800
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD
 
BigFatCat999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Campbell, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 10,743
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by predfan98 View Post
i don't think he's planning on missing the olympics in Russia.....

and i'm again back to "he's a little ****" and "he'll screw us again if he can"

and i'm in the "if we can ride you like a rented mule for a shiny thing"..... then that's okay....

it's a weird weird situation
Or you can see Radulov grow a backbone and tell tell them. 'Fine, then you can play, in Sochi, without your biggest weapon.'

Even if he's not on the team I like Nashville as is. I really really do.

BigFatCat999 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:15 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.