1. The veterans will be out-worked by the rookies.
2. There will be at minimum 5 plays that Stafford makes that will either make me want to adopt a puppy or sacrifice one.
3. Miller will have a good game.
4. Derek Roy will dive approximately 6 times. only 3 will be noticed. There is a 15% probabality of it working.
5. If Gragnani plays, he will be the scapegoat. If Weber plays, he will be the scapegoat.
Well, they only won last week because of the parade to the box by the Leafs and I don't expect that to happen again.
They've got some injury issues too, so this may be more like Marlies-Amerks than Leafs-Sabres. Miller's yo-yo results indicate this will be a "down" game but they do play the Leafs well in ACC historically. Who knows?
I figure with Kaleta back, that he is worth at least two powerplays for each team and one thread on the NHL Talk board.