HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

List of candidates for GM and Coach

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-04-2012, 01:07 PM
  #901
Beakermania*
 
Beakermania*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Kingston or Hamilton
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,964
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
And like I said....THERE IS 0 PROOF that he would NOT have drafted Price if put in a position of a GM, with Timmins on his side, with other scouts besides him telling him to go with Price, to see FOR HIMSELF how Theodore would have to go etc...Oh and it's great how you go till Bourdon as a possible pick....1 pick before Kopitar. What makes you stop there? By the way.....who the heck knows FOR SURE how Bourdon would have developed? Who the heck knows that the accident might still have happened if chosen by us? Who the heck knows his development with us? And why Staal isn't included on your list?

Okay so people are trying to downplay the mistakes, yet you are trying with 1 POSSIBLE mistake to downplay an entire work he could have done with us. A work that still could have make us a good team without Price. Geez, that's also a great effort on your part to prove your point that isn't there...

Are you actually trying to discredit McGuire based on the fact that you compare him to guys you NEVER hear about? McGuire talks every single day. Chances are he'll say a couple of wrong things. Yet, every other candidate NOT a journalist, you don't hear them often if not AT ALL. How the heck would we know what they would have done on certain occasions? They ALL had Price as their candidate?
No, my main issue with McGuire is that he hasn't worked in the NHL in over a decade... and his last job ended in a complete and total disaster.

If his goal is to be GM, great for him, go work as an assistant GM and prove yourself in the new landscape of the NHL.

But I don't move a guy whose been in a broadcast booth for over a decade and hand him the keys to the entire organization.

Beakermania* is offline  
Old
02-04-2012, 02:28 PM
  #902
Ohashi_Jouzu
Registered User
 
Ohashi_Jouzu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Halifax
Country: Japan
Posts: 23,410
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commandant View Post
No, my main issue with McGuire is that he hasn't worked in the NHL in over a decade... and his last job ended in a complete and total disaster.

If his goal is to be GM, great for him, go work as an assistant GM and prove yourself in the new landscape of the NHL.

But I don't move a guy whose been in a broadcast booth for over a decade and hand him the keys to the entire organization.
Well, if what we're going on at length about is ability to judge talent/assets, Pierre has been ice level for a game a night across the league for quite some time now. I agree, though, that I'd be more welcoming of him as an assistant GM advising an "actual" GM (perhaps someone who would command a bit more respect among other GMs, for example), rather than having him as the managerial "face" of the franchise.

You have to admit, in his current capacity McGuire both does, and has access to, a lot of player/team research, and is always heavily involved in dissecting and disseminating information about key processes like the draft, trade deadline, free agency period, etc. It's not like he'd be a clueless addition to a team responsible for executing such transactions.

Ohashi_Jouzu is offline  
Old
02-04-2012, 02:54 PM
  #903
Whitesnake
Habs of steel
 
Whitesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lorraine, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 49,398
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commandant View Post
No, my main issue with McGuire is that he hasn't worked in the NHL in over a decade... and his last job ended in a complete and total disaster.

If his goal is to be GM, great for him, go work as an assistant GM and prove yourself in the new landscape of the NHL.

But I don't move a guy whose been in a broadcast booth for over a decade and hand him the keys to the entire organization.
You can surely make sure to appoint A TEAM of experts to a guy like McGuire so that when he's making the final decision, he'd take it knowing full well the implications of it. If I'm the president and I want to hire McGuire, yet would like to see us having a Toronto type of organization where an experience guy like Burke has the Nonis and the Dudley to help him, well I'd make sure that McGuire wants to have a team filled with experience people to help him around.

And McGuire last job OVER A DECADE AGO, has NOTHING to do with it. Different era, different job, the guy was pretty young and had not a lot of experience MEDIA INCLUDED. See, Lacroix being a player's agent doesn't show a whole lot more experience when he took the job in Colorado. In an office, trying to get the best value for your player, well there's A WHOLE LOT MORE to learn to be a GM.

Also, add the fact that ALL of those GM's with all that experience who ended up failing and it's not a guarantee either. So, don't hand the keys to a future Réjean Houle....that's for sure. But McGuire isn't one of them. And just be sure he's surrounded by some intelligent people. I keep reading in here how we should listen more to "professionnals" and that us, the armchair ones, should just listen. Well, as far as I'm concern, I respect Scotty Bowman a whole lot despite him not being not as involved as he was in the past. Still, he's not senile.

By the way, MY candidate is Jim Benning.

Whitesnake is offline  
Old
02-04-2012, 03:00 PM
  #904
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses
 
Habs 4 Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Italy
Posts: 33,523
vCash: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
You can surely make sure to appoint A TEAM of experts to a guy like McGuire so that when he's making the final decision, he'd take it knowing full well the implications of it. If I'm the president and I want to hire McGuire, yet would like to see us having a Toronto type of organization where an experience guy like Burke has the Nonis and the Dudley to help him, well I'd make sure that McGuire wants to have a team filled with experience people to help him around.

And McGuire last job OVER A DECADE AGO, has NOTHING to do with it. Different era, different job, the guy was pretty young and had not a lot of experience MEDIA INCLUDED. See, Lacroix being a player's agent doesn't show a whole lot more experience when he took the job in Colorado. In an office, trying to get the best value for your player, well there's A WHOLE LOT MORE to learn to be a GM.

Also, add the fact that ALL of those GM's with all that experience who ended up failing and it's not a guarantee either. So, don't hand the keys to a future Réjean Houle....that's for sure. But McGuire isn't one of them. And just be sure he's surrounded by some intelligent people. I keep reading in here how we should listen more to "professionnals" and that us, the armchair ones, should just listen. Well, as far as I'm concern, I respect Scotty Bowman a whole lot despite him not being not as involved as he was in the past. Still, he's not senile.

By the way, MY candidate is Jim Benning.
Jim Benning is also high on my list right after McGuire. Would be really exciting to have a team that look more or less like the Bruins and a bit more offensive skill

Habs 4 Life is offline  
Old
02-04-2012, 03:06 PM
  #905
habs03
Subban #Thoroughbred
 
habs03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,804
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commandant View Post
No, my main issue with McGuire is that he hasn't worked in the NHL in over a decade... and his last job ended in a complete and total disaster.

If his goal is to be GM, great for him, go work as an assistant GM and prove yourself in the new landscape of the NHL.

But I don't move a guy whose been in a broadcast booth for over a decade and hand him the keys to the entire organization.
This for me, but if Molson really wants McGuire, why not just hire him as Vice President, have him hire a "GM", that does a lot of the leg work., just like the Blues do that with John Davidson as President and Armstrong as GM.

habs03 is offline  
Old
02-04-2012, 03:20 PM
  #906
Schooner Guy
Registered User
 
Schooner Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,667
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
You can surely make sure to appoint A TEAM of experts to a guy like McGuire so that when he's making the final decision, he'd take it knowing full well the implications of it. If I'm the president and I want to hire McGuire, yet would like to see us having a Toronto type of organization where an experience guy like Burke has the Nonis and the Dudley to help him, well I'd make sure that McGuire wants to have a team filled with experience people to help him around.

And McGuire last job OVER A DECADE AGO, has NOTHING to do with it. Different era, different job, the guy was pretty young and had not a lot of experience MEDIA INCLUDED. See, Lacroix being a player's agent doesn't show a whole lot more experience when he took the job in Colorado. In an office, trying to get the best value for your player, well there's A WHOLE LOT MORE to learn to be a GM.

Also, add the fact that ALL of those GM's with all that experience who ended up failing and it's not a guarantee either. So, don't hand the keys to a future Réjean Houle....that's for sure. But McGuire isn't one of them. And just be sure he's surrounded by some intelligent people. I keep reading in here how we should listen more to "professionnals" and that us, the armchair ones, should just listen. Well, as far as I'm concern, I respect Scotty Bowman a whole lot despite him not being not as involved as he was in the past. Still, he's not senile.

By the way, MY candidate is Jim Benning.
The job of a player agent is a lot more closely related to a GM position than the job of an entertainer (McGuire). Agents work closely with team executives and have a better understanding than anyone of the CBA as well as the terms and values of contracts throughout the league. Thorough knowledge of all business aspects of hockey is of utmost importance.

If Pierre McGuire was GM of a team, he'd be calling everyone he acquires a Monster and a Special Player. The guy's a joke. His TSN peers made fun of him all the time on free agent frenzy and trade deadline shows. He thought Brian Burke surpassed Sam Pollock when he acquired Komisarek, Orr, Exelby and Beauchemin within a few days.

Schooner Guy is offline  
Old
02-04-2012, 03:24 PM
  #907
Schooner Guy
Registered User
 
Schooner Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,667
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habs03 View Post
This for me, but if Molson really wants McGuire, why not just hire him as Vice President, have him hire a "GM", that does a lot of the leg work., just like the Blues do that with John Davidson as President and Armstrong as GM.
John Davidson is and was always respected throughout hockey. Pierre McGuire is a joke and nobody will take our organization serious if we put the little drama queen into any important position.

Schooner Guy is offline  
Old
02-04-2012, 03:32 PM
  #908
Whitesnake
Habs of steel
 
Whitesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lorraine, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 49,398
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schooner Guy View Post
The job of a player agent is a lot more closely related to a GM position than the job of an entertainer (McGuire). Agents work closely with team executives and have a better understanding than anyone of the CBA as well as the terms and values of contracts throughout the league. Thorough knowledge of all business aspects of hockey is of utmost importance.

If Pierre McGuire was GM of a team, he'd be calling everyone he acquires a Monster and a Special Player. The guy's a joke. His TSN peers made fun of him all the time on free agent frenzy and trade deadline shows. He thought Brian Burke surpassed Sam Pollock when he acquired Komisarek, Orr, Exelby and Beauchemin within a few days.
Most if not ALL GM's have "capologists" who take care of that. And to think that McGuire doesn't understand it is not listening to him every single day. Now, the guy does a show indeed. He's on TV. Don't worry, Pierre Gauthier would NEVER be on a show. But again, I have no idea that the people keeps bringing the bad calls he made and never talks about the right ones. AGAIN, the guy was on TV every day. It could NOT be enough to go with the "we will see" some people in here love and adore. That's not good TV. You need to take a stance on everything. So chances are, he would make mistakes. And then, who wouldn't? Like I mentioned, you think that the guys who don't speak on TV would not make mistakes? As far as the Toronto revamping, yep mistakes....costly one though? As costly as the Gomez one? One thing is sure though....what's the Habs most crucial problems? Not enough hard hitting guys on D. Not enough guys clearing the crease. 'Cause if you believe in bigger guys to create traffic in front of the net, you have to understand that other teams believes in that too. So if they believe in it, you have to get guys to remove those guys out. Beauchemin is doing pretty good in Anaheim, not so much in Toronto, who knows how he would have been here. And Orr in the 4th line would have been worst than Weber, or even Darche in most of the nights?

Again, just like in here, it's much tougher to be always right when you ALWAYS need to have opinions on everything. Much tougher compared to guys you never hear about.

Whitesnake is offline  
Old
02-04-2012, 04:34 PM
  #909
Captain Smurf
Naively Optimistic
 
Captain Smurf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Thornhill, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,647
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life View Post
Jim Benning is also high on my list right after McGuire. Would be really exciting to have a team that look more or less like the Bruins and a bit more offensive skill
Pff, let the Bruins play Bruins hockey. We should build the kind of team that has had success here. Speed and skill, with enough size to not get pushed around.

Captain Smurf is offline  
Old
02-04-2012, 04:34 PM
  #910
Miller Time
Registered User
 
Miller Time's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 8,377
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schooner Guy View Post
If Pierre McGuire was GM of a team, he'd be calling everyone he acquires a Monster and a Special Player.
give me that over PG's calling everybody "Mister" any day of the week

Miller Time is offline  
Old
02-04-2012, 04:38 PM
  #911
Whitesnake
Habs of steel
 
Whitesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lorraine, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 49,398
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Smurf View Post
Pff, let the Bruins play Bruins hockey. We should build the kind of team that has had success here. Speed and skill, with enough size to not get pushed around.
I'd take Bruins hockey if it means winning hockey games. Not the ancient Bruins hockey which meant moral victories. Oh and speed and skills? Been a long time now since we haven't had that. People whoh keeps mentioning this as one of our signature has not been watching other hockey games where speed AND skills was/is much more present. Our hockey was system, special teams and incredible goalie performances.

Whitesnake is offline  
Old
02-04-2012, 04:42 PM
  #912
OneSharpMarble
Registered User
 
OneSharpMarble's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,455
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commandant View Post
No, my main issue with McGuire is that he hasn't worked in the NHL in over a decade... and his last job ended in a complete and total disaster.

If his goal is to be GM, great for him, go work as an assistant GM and prove yourself in the new landscape of the NHL.

But I don't move a guy whose been in a broadcast booth for over a decade and hand him the keys to the entire organization.
You are arguing with people who want the sideshow that is Pierre McGuire to run the show. There is nothing to gain here.

Hell lets go get Cherry and Milbury while we are at it. Three biggest blowhards in the sport that are wrong all the time and never admit it. Need to make a list of the posters who want McGuire, that is some hilarious ****.

OneSharpMarble is online now  
Old
02-04-2012, 04:45 PM
  #913
Kingbobert
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Kingbobert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Greece
Posts: 4,696
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schooner Guy View Post
John Davidson is and was always respected throughout hockey. Pierre McGuire is a joke and nobody will take our organization serious if we put the little drama queen into any important position.
Thats why NBC hired him to help grow the market in the states? Thats why Bowman speaks highly of him?

Just cause YOU dont like him does not make him a joke

Kingbobert is offline  
Old
02-04-2012, 04:46 PM
  #914
Monctonscout
Monctonscout
 
Monctonscout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 31,791
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Smurf View Post
Pff, let the Bruins play Bruins hockey. We should build the kind of team that has had success here. Speed and skill, with enough size to not get pushed around.
"Bruins hockey" is more than just having a team of 6'3" buffoons running around. Boston has what, 3 forwards 6'2" or bigger(Horton 6'2" Lucic 6'3" plus Pouliot who is 6'3" but plays 5'7")...contrary to what some think.

Monctonscout is offline  
Old
02-04-2012, 04:48 PM
  #915
Monctonscout
Monctonscout
 
Monctonscout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 31,791
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingbobert View Post
Thats why NBC hired him to help grow the market in the states? Thats why Bowman speaks highly of him?

Just cause YOU dont like him does not make him a joke
Bowman speaks highly of him because the guy was his assistant coach in Pittsburgh. As much as I respect Bowman, I doubt he would say McGwire is an idiot and should never be a gM even if that's what he thought.

NBC also hired Mike Milbury who is one of the worst GM's in NHL history.

Monctonscout is offline  
Old
02-04-2012, 04:53 PM
  #916
Miller Time
Registered User
 
Miller Time's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 8,377
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carey Price View Post
Bowman speaks highly of him because the guy was his assistant coach in Pittsburgh. As much as I respect Bowman, I doubt he would say McGwire is an idiot and should never be a gM even if that's what he thought.

NBC also hired Mike Milbury who is one of the worst GM's in NHL history.
how many assistant coaches did Bowman work with over the years?

how many of them did he specifically suggest as a good candidate for the montreal job?


Bowman doesn't owe McG anything, he didn't have to pump his tires, he choses to... maybe b/c he knows what he's talking about

Miller Time is offline  
Old
02-04-2012, 04:55 PM
  #917
Kingbobert
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Kingbobert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Greece
Posts: 4,696
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carey Price View Post
Bowman speaks highly of him because the guy was his assistant coach in Pittsburgh. As much as I respect Bowman, I doubt he would say McGwire is an idiot and should never be a gM even if that's what he thought.

NBC also hired Mike Milbury who is one of the worst GM's in NHL history.
ya or bowman could have chosen to not speak about the topic

and milbury was hired as a commentator...
mcguire handles the production for nbc and versus...

look i'm not saying he's the best candidate, but man he would surely help put the media in their place and shut them up

Kingbobert is offline  
Old
02-04-2012, 04:57 PM
  #918
Whitesnake
Habs of steel
 
Whitesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lorraine, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 49,398
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSharpMarble View Post
You are arguing with people who want the sideshow that is Pierre McGuire to run the show. There is nothing to gain here.

Hell lets go get Cherry and Milbury while we are at it. Three biggest blowhards in the sport that are wrong all the time and never admit it. Need to make a list of the posters who want McGuire, that is some hilarious ****.
What is your suggestion by the way instead of trying to categorizing people who might just not agree with you? And wrong all the time? Clearly, you don't know McGuire and has never listened to him.

See, I could have bet you my house that if I would have come with Hitchcock as a possible Martin replacement, I would have been put on a list of posters as well......how is that looking now? Just saying that there are NO perfect and incredible guy waiting for us to name him GM. Nobody. Each have their own pros and cons. Whether it's for GM or coach. How people know how a guy will act when appointed is also laughable. How people disregard what your environment can help you building a team is also laughable. Note that people who wants to look intelligent name Jim Nill, yet know perfectly well he will never come here. So it's not solely about who is the best man but who is also available.

Whitesnake is offline  
Old
02-04-2012, 04:58 PM
  #919
Schooner Guy
Registered User
 
Schooner Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,667
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carey Price View Post
Bowman speaks highly of him because the guy was his assistant coach in Pittsburgh. As much as I respect Bowman, I doubt he would say McGwire is an idiot and should never be a gM even if that's what he thought.

NBC also hired Mike Milbury who is one of the worst GM's in NHL history.
That's exactly what I was going to say. ESPN had Barry Melrose and look how he did when he went back behind the bench after a hiatus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSharpMarble View Post
You are arguing with people who want the sideshow that is Pierre McGuire to run the show. There is nothing to gain here.

Hell lets go get Cherry and Milbury while we are at it. Three biggest blowhards in the sport that are wrong all the time and never admit it. Need to make a list of the posters who want McGuire, that is some hilarious ****.
I agree....it is hilarious! Folks don't understand the difference between a court jester who gets paid to entertain and someone who has been immersed in hockey operations everyday of their life for numerous consecutive years in what is a completely different environment than when McGuire was last in a hockey operations position. Look what happened when Barry Melrose gave up the mic to go behind TB's bench for a few months. An absolute disaster!

Schooner Guy is offline  
Old
02-04-2012, 04:59 PM
  #920
MathMan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 17,214
vCash: 500
I think that if McGuire gets the job we're looking at an Edmonton-style rebuild.

And just like Edmonton, it won't have been the intention.

MathMan is offline  
Old
02-04-2012, 05:05 PM
  #921
Miller Time
Registered User
 
Miller Time's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 8,377
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MathMan View Post
I think that if McGuire gets the job we're looking at an Edmonton-style rebuild.

And just like Edmonton, it won't have been the intention.
funny, isn't Edmonton being run by a guy who had a fair amount of management/front office experience?



i get you don't like McGuire, but the reality is that no one can sit here and predict how any of the candidates will do.

I don't really see any parallels btw how Lowe/Tambellini have handled the Oilers and how McGuire would operate, care to elaborate the connection you see? or is it just a though generated by your emotional dislike of PMcG?

Miller Time is offline  
Old
02-04-2012, 05:06 PM
  #922
Whitesnake
Habs of steel
 
Whitesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lorraine, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 49,398
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schooner Guy View Post
I agree....it is hilarious! Folks don't understand the difference between a court jester who gets paid to entertain and someone who has been immersed in hockey operations everyday of their life for numerous consecutive years in what is a completely different environment than when McGuire was last in a hockey operations position. Look what happened when Barry Melrose gave up the mic to go behind TB's bench for a few months. An absolute disaster!
Problem is that there are TONS of guys who were immersey in hockey operations that FAILED terribly as well. And nobody who would want McGuire (he is in my top 5 but not my main candidate), wants him to be the SOLE and only guy to run the show. There is nobody who is ideal right now. By the way, who is your candidate?

Whitesnake is offline  
Old
02-04-2012, 05:07 PM
  #923
habdynasty
Registered User
 
habdynasty's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,984
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingbobert View Post
ya or bowman could have chosen to not speak about the topic

and milbury was hired as a commentator...
mcguire handles the production for nbc and versus...

look i'm not saying he's the best candidate, but man he would surely help put the media in their place and shut them up
McGuire is an analyst not a producer, Sam Flood is the producer.

habdynasty is offline  
Old
02-04-2012, 05:24 PM
  #924
MathMan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 17,214
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller Time View Post
i get you don't like McGuire, but the reality is that no one can sit here and predict how any of the candidates will do.
Between the guys' loudly-stated opinions and his past record as an NHL head anything, I think we can make a pretty good educated guess of what he'll be like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller Time View Post
I don't really see any parallels btw how Lowe/Tambellini have handled the Oilers and how McGuire would operate, care to elaborate the connection you see?
I just think PG would either start a dynamite-everything rebuild and badly mishandle it so that it'll last 5+ years, or pretend he did after his "brilliant" initial moves drove the Habs to the lottery again.

I really don't get why people think he would be a good fit. He's getting pushed by his media buddies and he is great with the benefit of hindsight. Otherwise he's just shoveling narratives. Big whoop.

MathMan is offline  
Old
02-04-2012, 06:02 PM
  #925
Agnostic
11 Stanley Cups
 
Agnostic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,384
vCash: 500
This team is a fixer-upper, I can't imagine the list of people willing to take this challenge being very long.

I might send in my C.V. just in case.

Agnostic is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:56 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.