HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Monarchs & Grizzlies: Webcast?

Closed Thread

Old
10-20-2004, 06:39 PM
Capn Brown

vCash: 500
Monarchs & Grizzlies: Webcast?

Perhaps I'm just dense, but I can't find any link to a webcast for tonight's game.

Old
10-20-2004, 06:53 PM
Belanger25
The Iceman!

http://www.monarchshockey.com/multimedia/ That should do it.

Web Cast. 6:05 PST

Old
10-20-2004, 11:48 PM
LuckyLUC20

The Monarchs won 5-3!

Goals by Brown, Clarke, 2 by Cammalleri (one Empy Net), and Hogeboom!

Brown, Clarke and Hogeboom get their first goals of the year tonight... congrats to them!

Monarchs are now 3-0 headed to Staples this weekend.

Old
10-20-2004, 11:49 PM
dafranchz

The Grizzlies will broadcast from Staples Saturday night, so check out their home page.

Grizz

Old
10-21-2004, 09:41 AM
Fat Elvis

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLUC20
The Monarchs won 5-3!

Goals by Brown, Clarke, 2 by Cammalleri (one Empy Net), and Hogeboom!

Brown, Clarke and Hogeboom get their first goals of the year tonight... congrats to them!

Monarchs are now 3-0 headed to Staples this weekend.
Looks like the scoring was
Rullier, Brown, Clarke, Hogeboom, and Camms. Weaver and TK had 2 points each. Three lines scored and I think that was Hogebooms 1st of his pro career?

Old
10-21-2004, 05:11 PM
KINGLEWOOD

I was able to watch last nights game in Utah on TV. I gotta say I'm impressed with this Monarchs team. They can skate like the wind, and show plenty of skill to go along with their hunger to win and to prove themselves. They are a very young team and I couldn't help thinking to myself that the majority of those players could be in Kings uniforms right now.

The future is definetly exciting for the Kings, It's great to see that the players who are expected to score are doing so, and everyone on the team works very hard. I could see Manchesters similarities to the Kings as far as the system goes. All four lines play hard and skate very well. They break out of their own zone with good passes and keep the puck moving foward, they simply out work the other team and always have a man attacking the net.

The only weakness I see the Monarchs having is on defence, while Gleason and Grebeshkov shine on the blue line the rest of the defence seemed to struggle a bit. They could definetly use another big stay at home veteran who can provide some nastiness. The team as a whole allowed too many shots.

I was mostly excited about Garon, you could see NHL all over this guy. He made some outstanding glove saves and what impressed me the most was his ability to find the puck with traffic infront of him. Garon face something like 30+ shots and he alowed very few rebounds, he was very good at smothering the shots. Yes he allowed 3 goals but 2 of them were just bad luck for Garon.

Closed Thread