HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Columbus Blue Jackets
Notices

Columbus Blue Jackets @ Chicago BlackHawks: Dec 26, 2011. Jenner & Tynan Edition

Old
12-26-2011, 05:55 PM
Gagnefan924
Need Moar AmericanZ

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mt-svk View Post
I say about the third line center. For your info... it is especially defensive, FO, checking, hits. Brassard is good the second linecenter and this is all. The third line center with defense is ideal Vermette who can play a wing too, he is universal what I cannot say about Brassard. Does Brassard play a wing? No. Does he can play PK? No. Or yes but not extra good. The next... if we have Carter and Johansen, who is better than Brassard, I dont understand why we have to keep Brassard. Why we have use his strong sides when Johansen is in it better one thing he needs... Arniels confidence.

Brassard had full ofchances... in the last season, when Carter was injured.... we had to put on his post Letestu still when Carter was injured. Trade him let he find his luck in another team and we can get what we need.

So I would like when you will read my posts before counting my feelings to Brassard. And I didnt see any reason to like him.
I'm not really counting your feelings into anything. You are assuming I am. You didn't explain your reasonings about how Brassard is "useless" in your first post. That all said, I am not up for trading Brassard for crap, which is what Howson is probably being offered.

Gagnefan924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-26-2011, 05:56 PM
bluejacket74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Mason in net. This game will be over 10 minutes into the first period.
Good thing I've already started drinking.

bluejacket74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-26-2011, 06:01 PM
blahblah

Can't wait for the game with the team with the polar opposite record.

blahblah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-26-2011, 06:04 PM
mt-svk
CBJ/OTT fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnefan924 View Post
I'm not really counting your feelings into anything. You are assuming I am. You didn't explain your reasonings about how Brassard is "useless" in your first post. That all said, I am not up for trading Brassard for crap, which is what Howson is probably being offered.
If we have Carter and Johansen and Vermette with Jenner (in the future) or Letestu are better in the third line... and everybody knows that Brassard is bad in the wing it is easy that he is useless in our roster.

I dont understand why you must write that I dont like Brassard. It is right (for the real thing I didnt have anything against him before his agent speech) but my post didnt have anything with it. I wrote clear things why we dont need him.

mt-svk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-26-2011, 06:05 PM
jacketsgeek
What's that sound?

All in - typical Jackets win game. No chance or reason that they should but, they do. Give us a few feel good munutes only to cut us off at the knees the very next game. I'm numb anyway....

jacketsgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-26-2011, 06:12 PM
Gagnefan924
Need Moar AmericanZ

Quote:
If we have Carter and Johansen and Vermette with Jenner (in the future) or Letestu are better in the third line... and everybody knows that Brassard is bad in the wing it is easy that he is useless in our roster.

I dont understand why you must write that I dont like Brassard. It is right (for the real thing I didnt have anything against him before his agent speech) but my post didnt have anything with it. I wrote clear things why we dont need him.
Going off what you told me saying that you dislike him because of his agent and your constant posts of how he's overated, to start. I am not saying anything, you are doing a good enough job showing it.

Old
12-26-2011, 06:16 PM
leesmith
"We're NEVER Done!"

Quote:

And for the record, I like Brassard's skill set and have been rooting for him to be our 2nd line center. I don't like some of the things I've heard and read about his behavior off the ice, but I take that with a grain of salt. The problem for Brassard is that Johansen is on course to win the 2nd line center position currently and Brassard does not have the defensive talents to match up against the opponent's best players. $3+ million is a lot to pay for the 4th line center, especially when we have a good one in MacKenzie.

leesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-26-2011, 06:32 PM
mt-svk
CBJ/OTT fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by leesmith View Post
And for the record, I like Brassard's skill set and have been rooting for him to be our 2nd line center. I don't like some of the things I've heard and read about his behavior off the ice, but I take that with a grain of salt. The problem for Brassard is that Johansen is on course to win the 2nd line center position currently and Brassard does not have the defensive talents to match up against the opponent's best players. $3+ million is a lot to pay for the 4th line center, especially when we have a good one in MacKenzie.
But I talk about it. His defense isnt so good like Vermette/MacKenzie/Jenner, similar is checking or FO. His offensive skiil are whorse than Carter and Johansen.

Old
12-26-2011, 06:33 PM
Gagnefan924
Need Moar AmericanZ

Note that I am not against trading Brass, but I want good value for him. Until then, I will be happy we have depth.

Old
12-26-2011, 06:36 PM
mt-svk
CBJ/OTT fan

Quote:
Going off what you told me saying that you dislike him because of his agent and your constant posts of how he's overated, to start. I am not saying anything, you are doing a good enough job showing it.
I began to say about the reasons why he is useless for us and not about it. YOU are the man who MUST ALWAYS talk about my hating even if I talk the reason from ice. I dont constand posts about his overrating. And I dont see any reason why I wouldnt write my idea about him. I dont write anything bad and dont troll.

Old
12-26-2011, 06:49 PM
Feicht

Send a message via AIM to Feicht
Seems like they SHOULD get annihilated... so they'll probably win for some reason

Feicht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-26-2011, 06:51 PM
Gagnefan924
Need Moar AmericanZ

Quote:
I began to say about the reasons why he is useless for us and not about it. YOU are the man who MUST ALWAYS talk about my hating even if I talk the reason from ice. I dont constand posts about his overrating. And I dont see any reason why I wouldnt write my idea about him. I dont write anything bad and dont troll.
Not sure what you are trying to say with this. But..

Quote:
Jenner has better potential than the third line center IMO. But he can play there too. And better than Brassard or similar as Vermette on the 3th line.
Brassard is overrated.

Old
12-26-2011, 06:54 PM
mt-svk
CBJ/OTT fan

Quote:
Not sure what you are trying to say with this. But..
You wrote about CONSTANTLY!!! So write me my CONSTANTLY posts!!!

Old
12-26-2011, 06:58 PM
Gagnefan924
Need Moar AmericanZ

Quote:
You wrote about CONSTANTLY!!! So write me my CONSTANTLY posts!!!
I'm not sure why you are so upset. We have different views on a player and you are getting upset that I question why you need to post the same thing in every GDT. We get your view on Brassard. Posting that he's useless and overrated isnt going to get rid of him.

Old
12-26-2011, 07:05 PM
leesmith
"We're NEVER Done!"

Quote:
But I talk about it. His defense isnt so good like Vermette/MacKenzie/Jenner, similar is checking or FO. His offensive skiil are whorse than Carter and Johansen.
Yep, we're in agreement on Brassard's career trajectory in Columbus.

Old
12-26-2011, 07:30 PM
mt-svk
CBJ/OTT fan

Quote:
Yep, we're in agreement on Brassard's career trajectory in Columbus.
I thought he could be the good first/second line center here. I think that the second line yes, IMO his potential is 7,0; maximum 7,5. But not here.

Old
12-26-2011, 07:33 PM
leesmith
"We're NEVER Done!"

Whoa! Seabiscuit is scrubbed up and ready for the Derby!

Old
12-26-2011, 07:36 PM
Hooks

Quote:
lol. couldn't resist laughing.

Hooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-26-2011, 07:37 PM
mt-svk
CBJ/OTT fan

Quote:
I'm not sure why you are so upset. We have different views on a player and you are getting upset that I question why you need to post the same thing in every GDT. We get your view on Brassard. Posting that he's useless and overrated isnt going to get rid of him.
Again.. how often I wrote that he is overrated? I think your word CONSTANTLY. The second, I will not write it always only if posts are about Brassard or about our roster and than I write about Brassard. The third... if everybody has another view I dont understand why you must reproach me my idea about him. I dont write any lies about him, any swears... I write argument why...and my arguments are hockeys not haters.

Old
12-26-2011, 07:38 PM
mt-svk
CBJ/OTT fan

Quote:
Btw lee, can I ask... your avatar... is it your pick or only finding pick? Only a question I wanted to ask it longer.

Old
12-26-2011, 07:41 PM
Moo
Moooooooooooooooo!

I have two TVs. A small 21-inch monitor with cable hooked up via HDMI, and then a 60-inch TV hooked up the same.

I have MNF on the 60-inch TV. I figure if I throw the remote through the Jackets game, the smaller monitor is the way to go.

Moo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-26-2011, 07:42 PM
leesmith
"We're NEVER Done!"

Quote:
Btw lee, can I ask... your avatar... is it your pick or only finding pick? Only a question I wanted to ask it longer.
If I understand the question correctly, it's my pick.

Old
12-26-2011, 07:42 PM
mt-svk
CBJ/OTT fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moo View Post
I have two TVs. A small 21-inch monitor with cable hooked up via HDMI, and then a 60-inch TV hooked up the same.

I have MNF on the 60-inch TV. I figure if I throw the remote through the Jackets game, the smaller monitor is the way to go.
I recommend you the small TV... for this game

Old
12-26-2011, 07:44 PM
leesmith
"We're NEVER Done!"

The problem I have with Dorsett on the PK is that you're just ASKING for a 5 on 3.

Old
12-26-2011, 07:46 PM
The Four Seven
Boone Jenner

Quote:
If I understand the question correctly, it's my pick.
I may be wrong, but I think she may be asking if that's a picture of you or a pic you found?

The Four Seven is offline   Reply With Quote