HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

All Things Jerseys - Part VII

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-14-2012, 10:38 PM
  #351
redfzn
#94
 
redfzn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NYC
Country: United States
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerFan09 View Post
Yes as in the team stores at the Garden, not sure where exactly as I haven't had a chance to get to a game lately because of work. But I do know its only sold at MSG.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueshirt67 View Post
Team store is in section 101 area. You might be able to get one at one of those stands on the way in too but I'm not sure. I'll be there tomorrow too.
Found it randomly. Awesome and rare cap that people wouldn't even associate with NYR unless they are a fan.

I had completely forgot I intended to hunt one of the Crown Collection #30 caps down. Stumbled onto a stand, drunk, that had it when I went down during an intermission to use the restroom. No point in staying upstairs during intermission unless you're hitting the West Balcony.

I was in 419 row A (best seats I can remember having in years) for the first time. I usually like row G to avoid having people *****ing behind me and being able to hop right over to avoid lines if staying in the area.

Thanks, guys.

redfzn is offline  
Old
03-15-2012, 09:13 AM
  #352
Occidentalist
Beernerd
 
Occidentalist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 137
vCash: 500
If the 50% off authentic sale is still going on, could someone pick me up an authentic blue home jersey size 52 (or 50 if no more 52)? I can pay via PayPal (I'll factor in the 3% fee and will add a little tip for your trouble).

If by chance they have an authentic blue McDonagh, please grab that instead.

Occidentalist is offline  
Old
03-15-2012, 09:39 AM
  #353
ECL
Very slippery slope
 
ECL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Middle America
Country: United States
Posts: 78,199
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ECL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Occidentalist View Post
If the 50% off authentic sale is still going on, could someone pick me up an authentic blue home jersey size 52 (or 50 if no more 52)? I can pay via PayPal (I'll factor in the 3% fee and will add a little tip for your trouble).

If by chance they have an authentic blue McDonagh, please grab that instead.
I would be willing to do the same if anyone can do that for me. Not the same jersey or the same size, but you know.

__________________
"Of course giving Sather cap space is like giving teenagers whiskey and car keys." - SBOB
"Watching Sather build a team is like watching a blind man with no fingers trying to put together an elaborate puzzle." - Shadowtron
"Used to be only Twinkies and cockroaches could survive a nuke. I'd add Habs to that. I'm convinced the CH stands for Club du Hypocrisy." - Gee Wally
ECL is offline  
Old
03-15-2012, 09:54 AM
  #354
Zeshy25
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 106
vCash: 500
i'm going tonight. Please PM me for any jersey requests and conditions and I'll try to help you out. Can anyone confirm if the 50% sale will be today also?

Zeshy25 is offline  
Old
03-15-2012, 10:29 AM
  #355
jgiovanni
Registered User
 
jgiovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 136
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to jgiovanni
@mad: I pm'ed you.

If anyone else is going and is willling to pick up an authentic. I would like either a home or road (road preferred) in size 48 or 52 (52 preffered) either blank or McDonagh or Callahan (Callahan preferred).

Please pm me if someone is willing.

Thanks

jgiovanni is offline  
Old
03-15-2012, 08:02 PM
  #356
Occidentalist
Beernerd
 
Occidentalist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 137
vCash: 500
My buddy went to the game tonight. He called me from the shop and said the 50% sale was just for Monday. Authentics were back at normal price.

Occidentalist is offline  
Old
03-16-2012, 03:48 PM
  #357
CGNY87
Registered User
 
CGNY87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 150
vCash: 500
Anyone know where I could find some of the Crown Collection items online?

CGNY87 is offline  
Old
03-17-2012, 11:57 AM
  #358
Lundqvist 30 NY
Registered User
 
Lundqvist 30 NY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 43
vCash: 500
Anyone know if they sell the Captain and Alternate Captain letters at the Garden? I need to get an "A" on my Richards Winter Classic jersey. Oh.. And how much would one cost?

Lundqvist 30 NY is offline  
Old
03-18-2012, 12:12 PM
  #359
trueblue9441
Registered User
 
trueblue9441's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Bronx, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,641
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to trueblue9441
http://www.ebay.com/itm/280844839887...9#ht_943wt_238

have a signed petr prucha jersey up on ebay.. ends tomorrow.. check it out

trueblue9441 is offline  
Old
03-18-2012, 05:26 PM
  #360
TCRF
RICK. GNASH
 
TCRF's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 19,161
vCash: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lundqvist 30 NY View Post
Anyone know if they sell the Captain and Alternate Captain letters at the Garden? I need to get an "A" on my Richards Winter Classic jersey. Oh.. And how much would one cost?
Didn't even know they sold them there.




Anyone know where I can get lettering done cheaper?

TCRF is online now  
Old
03-18-2012, 05:32 PM
  #361
Ih8theislanders
Full-kit ****ers
 
Ih8theislanders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bronx,NY
Country: United States
Posts: 13,718
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCrazyRangerFan View Post
Didn't even know they sold them there.




Anyone know where I can get lettering done cheaper?
Cosby's will sew on the new letter for $7 I think, they do a good job.

Ih8theislanders is offline  
Old
03-18-2012, 05:34 PM
  #362
TCRF
RICK. GNASH
 
TCRF's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 19,161
vCash: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih8theislanders View Post
Cosby's will sew on the new letter for $7 I think, they do a good job.
What about older ones? Cause this is one of those Maska 80's jerseys. Isn't there a few small changes in the Numbers on NY's jerseys?

TCRF is online now  
Old
03-18-2012, 05:38 PM
  #363
Ih8theislanders
Full-kit ****ers
 
Ih8theislanders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bronx,NY
Country: United States
Posts: 13,718
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCrazyRangerFan View Post
What about older ones? Cause this is one of those Maska 80's jerseys. Isn't there a few small changes in the Numbers on NY's jerseys?
Oh I meant adding a letter on to a jersey that wasn't previously there, not just the new C's/A's. I'm sure they could sew on any style letter adequately, but I'm not sure if they sell the older ones.

Ih8theislanders is offline  
Old
03-18-2012, 05:53 PM
  #364
TCRF
RICK. GNASH
 
TCRF's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 19,161
vCash: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih8theislanders View Post
Oh I meant adding a letter on to a jersey that wasn't previously there, not just the new C's/A's. I'm sure they could sew on any style letter adequately, but I'm not sure if they sell the older ones.
Ah. Cause I have a lot of old jerseys anyhow. ty

TCRF is online now  
Old
03-18-2012, 06:19 PM
  #365
Jabroni
The People's Champ
 
Jabroni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 6,955
vCash: 500
What's the story with sportsk.com not having the real Edge 2.0's?

I know the new "authentics" are now made in Indonesia, but don't places sell the real authentics?

Or, should I just settle fro a made in Canada replica (premier)?

Jabroni is online now  
Old
03-18-2012, 06:44 PM
  #366
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck
 
NYRFAN218's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 12,508
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabroni1994 View Post
What's the story with sportsk.com not having the real Edge 2.0's?

I know the new "authentics" are now made in Indonesia, but don't places sell the real authentics?

Or, should I just settle fro a made in Canada replica (premier)?
The NHL doesn't put the ones they use in game out for sale. They put out the Indonesian ones claiming that they're authentic when they really aren't.

__________________
http://hfboards.com/image.php?u=53946&type=sigpic&dateline=1320361610
NYRFAN218 is offline  
Old
03-18-2012, 07:22 PM
  #367
Jabroni
The People's Champ
 
Jabroni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 6,955
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN218 View Post
The NHL doesn't put the ones they use in game out for sale. They put out the Indonesian ones claiming that they're authentic when they really aren't.
Thanks.

So, does everyone else buy the Premier Reebok jerseys on sportsk.com?

Jabroni is online now  
Old
03-18-2012, 09:15 PM
  #368
TCRF
RICK. GNASH
 
TCRF's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 19,161
vCash: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabroni1994 View Post
What's the story with sportsk.com not having the real Edge 2.0's?

I know the new "authentics" are now made in Indonesia, but don't places sell the real authentics?

Or, should I just settle fro a made in Canada replica (premier)?
Do a made in Canada. It has more authenticity and probably more spot on. those Indonesian ones are terrible. I have a Reebok Edge 1.0 Authentic, made in Canada. Do the Canada thing.

TCRF is online now  
Old
03-19-2012, 08:20 PM
  #369
koz2393
Registered User
 
koz2393's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 300
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by trueblue9441 View Post
http://www.ebay.com/itm/280844839887...9#ht_943wt_238

have a signed petr prucha jersey up on ebay.. ends tomorrow.. check it out
I'm the one who bought it. The liberty head was the only Rangers jersey I don't have.

koz2393 is offline  
Old
03-20-2012, 01:34 AM
  #370
nyrmetros
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5,362
vCash: 500
http://salecheapjerseys.net/nhl-jers...c-398_412.html

So how bad are those ?????

nyrmetros is offline  
Old
03-20-2012, 05:56 AM
  #371
TCRF
RICK. GNASH
 
TCRF's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 19,161
vCash: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrmetros View Post
Unless you want Chris Higgins or Chris Drury don't go there

TCRF is online now  
Old
03-20-2012, 09:00 AM
  #372
haohmaru
#bdwyblueshirts
 
haohmaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fleming Island, Fl
Country: United States
Posts: 6,175
vCash: 500
This could be the ugliest NY Rangers item I've ever seen:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NY-RANGERS-N...#ht_4591wt_947

haohmaru is offline  
Old
03-20-2012, 02:36 PM
  #373
rambler725
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 327
vCash: 500
Sorry if this was brought up before but has anyone ever bought jerseys from this site

http://www.rbkcustomjerseys.com/nhl-...s-c-8_131.html

They look good online...but seem to low in price to be the real deal

rambler725 is offline  
Old
03-20-2012, 02:47 PM
  #374
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck
 
NYRFAN218's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 12,508
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rambler725 View Post
Sorry if this was brought up before but has anyone ever bought jerseys from this site

http://www.rbkcustomjerseys.com/nhl-...s-c-8_131.html

They look good online...but seem to low in price to be the real deal
Kind of curious myself. Site looks a tad shady but the prices are too high to be fakes. The fact that some current players are marked down too could simply be a mistake. Got that blue Dubi replica from FansEdge for 62 bucks that way a couple of months ago.

Although I just clicked the authentic Richards WC jersey that's on sale and one of the sizes listed is 48 which does mean it could be a fake. Authentics are not made in 48 or 58

NYRFAN218 is offline  
Old
03-20-2012, 03:01 PM
  #375
rambler725
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 327
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN218 View Post
Kind of curious myself. Site looks a tad shady but the prices are too high to be fakes. The fact that some current players are marked down too could simply be a mistake. Got that blue Dubi replica from FansEdge for 62 bucks that way a couple of months ago.

Although I just clicked the authentic Richards WC jersey that's on sale and one of the sizes listed is 48 which does mean it could be a fake. Authentics are not made in 48 or 58
How are the fan's edge jerseys???

rambler725 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:33 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.