HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Entertainment
Entertainment Discuss movies, tv shows, music, arts, literature, fashion, and upcoming events, concerts, etc.

Suits

Old
07-11-2012, 10:18 AM
pelts35.com

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna View Post
This is starting to piss me off.. The whole Mike and Rachel thing is annoying as hell..

What is he, 10? Hiding from her and avoiding her..

The crap is taking up like 1/4 of the show to progress the plot very little
I agree 100% with you about the Mike and Rachel thing.

I do think the return of Hardman to the firm adds a nice twist to the show though.

pelts35.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2012, 03:51 PM
irunthepeg
THE ONE WHO KNOCKS

vCash: 50
Looking forward to the new episode!

And yeah, really wish they would have never had them actually kiss and just keep this flirting going.

irunthepeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2012, 10:02 PM
SpinTheBlackCircle
Global Moderator
Life as a Sharks fan

what a good episode wow.

07-12-2012, 10:21 PM
JWells16

There's like a 5% chance, but if anything happens to Donna, I will not be too pleased. Also, episode needed more Rachel.

JWells16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2012, 12:33 AM
Justified
Amaro out

vCash: 673
I wanted more Jenny this season, well that isnt happening. Better not get rid of Donna either.

Justified is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2012, 12:34 AM
metric

Damn this show is good. More Donna and Rachel please. Donna can sometimes look a little off but not tonight. Not. Tonight.

Oh, and I wouldn't mind a Jenny comeback.

metric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2012, 04:11 AM
Krishna
HFBoards Sponsor

mmmm, rachel's butt in that skirt

Good episode.. Am now up in the air on Hardman.. At first it felt like they were going to cast him in the role of the partner out for vengeance.. But going over the last few episodes in my head, it seems like he is actually trying to help Pearson and Harvey but they are unwilling to let him help with anything..

Regarding Donna, I was expecting her to get rid of the document when she saw it after rachel went to get water..

Wouldn't the fraud case against Pearson Hardman go away if harvey went into court and told the courts what had happened? Or is it much different now that the file was found?

Krishna is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2012, 09:05 AM
JWells16

Quote:
mmmm, rachel's butt in that skirt

Good episode.. Am now up in the air on Hardman.. At first it felt like they were going to cast him in the role of the partner out for vengeance.. But going over the last few episodes in my head, it seems like he is actually trying to help Pearson and Harvey but they are unwilling to let him help with anything..

Regarding Donna, I was expecting her to get rid of the document when she saw it after rachel went to get water..

Wouldn't the fraud case against Pearson Hardman go away if harvey went into court and told the courts what had happened? Or is it much different now that the file was found?
I would think that it looks even more like fraud now that the document was found.

JWells16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2012, 11:12 PM
Spence334

That was after the pilot the best episode yet. From the sneak peak, it doesn't look too good for Donna.

Spence334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2012, 10:18 PM
thefeebster

Loved the show since the 1st season. Has well surpassed the other bromance USA network show, White Collar, for me. Love the increased screen time for Jessica and Donna this season.

Anyone else feel they really casted the wrong person for Hardman? I mean terribly cast. Everyone else fits their role to a tee, but Hardman is supposed to be a hard nosed and calculated guy that yells at his employees and works them to the bone. But he could barely even yell at Jessica and Harvey this episode. Doesn't come off as a strong intimidating lawyer, just a weakling. Color me unconvinced by this actor. Drawing a parallel, still feels like he is Gail from Breaking Bad.

thefeebster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2012, 10:23 PM
Krishna
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefeebster View Post
Loved the show since the 1st season. Has well surpassed the other bromance USA network show, White Collar, for me. Love the increased screen time for Jessica and Donna this season.

Anyone else feel they really casted the wrong person for Hardman? I mean terribly cast. Everyone else fits their role to a tee, but Hardman is supposed to be a hard nosed and calculated guy that yells at his employees and works them to the bone. But he could barely even yell at Jessica and Harvey this episode. Doesn't come off as a strong intimidating lawyer, just a weakling. Color me unconvinced by this actor. Drawing a parallel, still feels like he is Gail from Breaking Bad.
This is why it's hard to get a read on hardman.. So far this season, he has shown that he has changed and is coming back to help. But jessica and harvey are the only ones saying that he is out to get them..

Old
07-14-2012, 10:34 PM
thefeebster

Quote:
This is why it's hard to get a read on hardman.. So far this season, he has shown that he has changed and is coming back to help. But jessica and harvey are the only ones saying that he is out to get them..
I don't know... he had perhaps the first scene where he would show the emotions/flashes of the person he was before and i thought he blew it. It was like a kid throwing a tantrum then storming off to his room when his parents told him to go away.

I understand they want to show that he has changed, but there is no way you can believe he is the guy they described him to be prior to coming back. For example, Louis in the previous episode talked about how when they were students he yelled at him for losing a file. Can't imagine it. He wouldn't intimidate a fly.

Old
07-19-2012, 10:01 PM
SpinTheBlackCircle
Global Moderator
Life as a Sharks fan

oh man.......

SpinTheBlackCircle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-19-2012, 10:05 PM
Blueline Bomber
Expectations - high

Hot redhead, no!

Blueline Bomber is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-19-2012, 11:54 PM
metric

I'm sure she will but Donna better be back stat.

Old
07-20-2012, 12:07 AM
Oilbleeder
Lead us to glory.

vCash: 81
Holy ****.

What an ending!

07-20-2012, 12:14 AM
Oilbleeder
Lead us to glory.

vCash: 81
Ps. What was the song at the end?

Oilbleeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2012, 12:21 AM
metric

Old
07-20-2012, 01:15 AM
thefeebster

OMG... She should not have done it!

Not a spoil, but i don't know who has seen it or not...
Spoil:
I'm betting she'll be back after they win the case. Would have looked bad if she wasn't fired given what they know and keeping her during the case might have caused some to continue to think Harvey and Donna were in on it together.

Although sincere, Harvey lost some swag going to the plaintiffs and grovelling twice!

Old
07-20-2012, 03:03 AM
Krishna
HFBoards Sponsor

Few things from this episode

1. They need stop trying to personify Louis. They do it in such cheap ways.. Cat dying and him being sad? ridiculous

2. Donna will definitely be back after they win the case. She's on IMDB for more episodes this season.

3. I still laugh every time Mike tries to hardball somebody

Now for a few points raised by people on ****** :

Anyone else think it would be possibly that Hardman is working with Tanner and planted the file? Matches up with both Tanner and Hardman not liking Harvey and wanting him out of the firm for good. Hardman planted the file and used Tanner to get rid of (or at least handicap) Harvey. After all, Hardman would have looked into Harvey and the firm to find a weakness, and that'd be an easy one. Harvey would be accused of evidence tampering, and either he'd find the (fake) evidence or actually be guilty of tampering with it (and/or perjury).

Promo for next week

Old
07-20-2012, 02:18 PM
irunthepeg
THE ONE WHO KNOCKS

In my opinion, best episode of this season...

Spoil:
Not gonna lie, I almost shed a tear at the end there. I'm sure she will be back but I'm wondering how they will play it all together.

I sort of like having Louis made human but I agree that the way they did it was kind of lame.

irunthepeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2012, 06:40 PM
Spence334

Quote:
Few things from this episode

1. They need stop trying to personify Louis. They do it in such cheap ways.. Cat dying and him being sad? ridiculous

Anyone else think it would be possibly that Hardman is working with Tanner and planted the file? Matches up with both Tanner and Hardman not liking Harvey and wanting him out of the firm for good. Hardman planted the file and used Tanner to get rid of (or at least handicap) Harvey. After all, Hardman would have looked into Harvey and the firm to find a weakness, and that'd be an easy one. Harvey would be accused of evidence tampering, and either he'd find the (fake) evidence or actually be guilty of tampering with it (and/or perjury).

Agreed with the Louis part. Instead of making him look pathetic, they should change angles completely. I really liked the part where the interns were whispering about his effort level and then the next day all their work is finished by him. And then the conversation between him and Harvey on their time together as interns made me kind of like him. IMO, that's the path they should take with him.

I was thinking the same thing about the Tanner part.

Harvey lost a lot of swag that episode. It made him look human .

Quote:
Spoil:
I hope Donna is back, I really loved the dynamic she had with Harvey. Also, I felt that Mike's "first" real case was really rushed. With everything going on, it just seemed like a quick add on to make the episode long enough for the 45.
Anyone else not like Jessica's casting?

Spence334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2012, 07:32 PM
SpeakerForTheDead

vCash: 2000
Nooooooo! Not Donna! Another good episode, the ending definitely got to me. I really hope they bring Donna back.

SpeakerForTheDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2012, 07:57 PM
Jovavic
Lose to CBJ?

Send a message via AIM to Jovavic
****, they better bring her back. Why couldn't she wear that silver shirt the whole episode?

Jovavic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2012, 08:35 PM
Krishna
HFBoards Sponsor

Donna is listed on IMDB for at least the next 2 episodes