HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Hockey Fights
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Hockey Fights Discuss and rate hockey fights and fighters of today and from the past. Videos welcome!

Wayne Simmonds KOs Eric Brewer

Old
12-28-2011, 12:43 PM
TheLegendkiller

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by First Ballot View Post
Hartnell talks a lot **** for a guy who wears a visor... what a POS going to the Lightning bench

Why so he can say some ****? Who cares he's just running his mouth. Malone jumped over the bench like a dummy swinging his stick. Downie was holding him back which shows what a dumb move it was.

TheLegendkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2011, 12:51 PM
X0X0A0
Sons of Pirates

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyPnOtiK View Post
You can see in the first video hartnell smacks Malones stick away, he does NOT swing at players. I'm sure there's plenty of videos showing downies slash too. The Tampa feed and and announcers to a good job at covering that up
You win, when you're either that biased or clueless in your defense of Hartnell there is no point in arguing. Just like to point out that fans of other teams are in this same thread saying what a POS Hartnell is.

X0X0A0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2011, 01:09 PM
slashtrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegendkiller View Post
Why so he can say some ****? Who cares he's just running his mouth. Malone jumped over the bench like a dummy swinging his stick. Downie was holding him back which shows what a dumb move it was.
No, Hartnell is a big POS. He has history with Malone too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt5bb2BZsHs&feature=fvst

slashtrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2011, 01:16 PM
BigTuna49
RIP KevFist

vCash: 84
If Hartnell doesn't skate over to the Tampa bench, nothing happens. He was basically asking to start something.

BigTuna49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2011, 01:19 PM
Therick67

Quote:
Hartnell talks a lot **** for a guy who wears a visor... what a POS going to the Lightning bench
He was at the faceoff dot wating for the faceoff, you can see the puck sitting on the dot. I guess Boucher thought he was listening in on him and said something to him, then the other stuff happened.

Therick67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2011, 01:25 PM
First Ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegendkiller View Post
If you go to the oppositions bench talking **** what do you expect to happen? He wears a visor and acts like a goon, if that's not a POS I don't know what is.

First Ballot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2011, 01:31 PM
Therick67

Quote:
If you go to the oppositions bench talking **** what do you expect to happen? He wears a visor and acts like a goon, if that's not a POS I don't know what is.
I didn't read anything about him talking to the bench. Boucher didn't like how close he was. If guys jumped over the boards everytime someone talked to the other teams bench, we'd have alot of guys doing it.

Looks like complete overreation by the Tampa bench IMO.

Last edited by Therick67: 12-28-2011 at 01:39 PM.
Therick67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2011, 02:01 PM
Broad Street Elite

This is way blown out of proportion.

Hartnell was standing in his typical LW slot awaiting the faceoff. Is he listening to the Lightning coach? Who knows, but sure, it's entirely possible.

Guy Boucher started yelling at Hartnell. Hartnell claims he couldn't understand/hear what Boucher was saying. Verbal jousting ensues.

For some reason, Downie (bigger POS than Hartnell imo) takes a swing at Hartnell. **** escalates. Malone leaves bench to get involved.

Both players get 10 min. End

If anything were to occur out of this, it really needs to be Downie that feels it. Previous, recent incident. Initiates contact from the bench.

Is there some rule which precludes Hartnell from being at his appropriate location in advance of a faceoff if that location is proximal to the opponent's bench?

Broad Street Elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2011, 03:30 PM
outlaw52
"what i do"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eytinge View Post
Simmonds is a very underrated fighter. I have always liked his game but HBO is quickly making him one of my favorite players.

Would have loved to see Lucic and Simmonds go at it last week. Wayne was trying to get at him after his hit on Rinaldo.
underrated fighter?.......lucic? you gotta be kidding me. he fights lucic say goodnight to simmonds.brandon prust whooped his ass and i saw this guy skate away from avery more than once..

outlaw52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2011, 04:12 PM
F L Y E R S
Orange & Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw52 View Post
underrated fighter?.......lucic? you gotta be kidding me. he fights lucic say goodnight to simmonds.brandon prust whooped his ass and i saw this guy skate away from avery more than once..

whooped him? haha Please, you're clueless. Prust got a few shots in there.

Also, nobody is scared of Avery. He really can't fight and got his *** whooped by Hartnell already. He's just an agitator, nothing more.

F L Y E R S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2011, 06:14 PM
outlaw52
"what i do"

Quote:
Originally Posted by F L Y E R S View Post

whooped him? haha Please, you're clueless. Prust got a few shots in there.

Also, nobody is scared of Avery. He really can't fight and got his *** whooped by Hartnell already. He's just an agitator, nothing more.
i guess we see the fight through different lenses. i say he gave it to him pretty good you say no fine. dont forget prust went with rinaldo same period drop of the puck. and he gave bourdon a ***** slapping too lets not forget that one.hartnell is a punk hes got one coming too. he should lose that visor if hes such a badass.....i never said anyone is afraid of avery. just that simmonds skated away from him more than once draw your own conclusions.cya at the classic.

outlaw52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2011, 07:08 PM
CavemanLawyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashtrey View Post
No, Hartnell is a big POS. He has history with Malone too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt5bb2BZsHs&feature=fvst
OH MY GOD! He threw a glove at him! ****... He must want his whole family dead... Why WHY WHY!!! WHY WOULD HE THROW A GLOVE IF HE DOESN'T WANT HIM DEAD?! Oh wait, he did it because it was a break away and he just wanted to stop him and had a brain fart.... No wait nah, cant be he must HATE MALONE!

CavemanLawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2011, 08:48 PM
CptxMorgan
Dangerzone

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassius View Post
Damn.... for a rangy/skinny guy Simmonds can sure throw em.
Rangy/skinny guys tend to be very hard punchers.

CptxMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2011, 11:05 PM
Gert B Frobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion Hound View Post
Good win for Simmonds. He can scrap, but I think he's getting a little overrated here. Brewer isn't exactly a good fighter. Tough kid, will drop the mitts but not really a fighter. Prust tuned up Simmonds in thier tilt. Prust is half his size.
Prust did not tune up simmonds. Are you saying simmonds is bigger than Prust? Think before posting please.

Gert B Frobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2011, 11:10 PM
Gert B Frobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw52 View Post
Whooped his ass? Skated away from Avery? Nobody is taking you seriously anymore. Did they?

Gert B Frobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-02-2012, 10:53 AM
sabrescupchamps2099
Baseball season!

Amazing.

sabrescupchamps2099 is offline   Reply With Quote