HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > NCAA, CIS, and other college
NCAA, CIS, and other college Discuss college/university news, players, leagues, games, and tournaments.

Hockey East Media Day and Coaches Poll

Closed Thread

Old
09-30-2004, 09:37 PM
Perry91502

vCash: 500
Hockey East Media Day and Coaches Poll

The coaches poll came out today for Hockey East. It can be accessed at www.hockeyeasyonline.com

I was very surprised with the poll, with BU being ranked third surprising me the most! I just dont see this BU team finishing that high.
Also, I see the last 4 spots (Umass, Northeastern, Providence, Merrimack), all being interchangable.

Overall, I think that the final standings will be much different than the poll looks haha

Old
10-05-2004, 04:54 PM
Oilers Chick
Hockey's Future Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry91502
The coaches poll came out today for Hockey East. It can be accessed at www.hockeyeasyonline.com

I was very surprised with the poll, with BU being ranked third surprising me the most! I just dont see this BU team finishing that high.
Also, I see the last 4 spots (Umass, Northeastern, Providence, Merrimack), all being interchangable.

Overall, I think that the final standings will be much different than the poll looks haha
Perry: If you think the HE coaches poll was surprising, you should see the Hockey News' pre-season rankings. Sheesh!!!

In one sentence....are you kidding me?!. I don't have Hockey News in front of me at the moment, but if I recall corrently this is the order of the top 5 according to "them":

1) Michigan
2) UMD
3) Dartmouth
4) BC
5) Maine

Old
10-05-2004, 07:35 PM
Perry91502

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilers Chick
Perry: If you think the HE coaches poll was surprising, you should see the Hockey News' pre-season rankings. Sheesh!!!

In one sentence....are you kidding me?!. I don't have Hockey News in front of me at the moment, but if I recall corrently this is the order of the top 5 according to "them":

1) Michigan
2) UMD
3) Dartmouth
4) BC
5) Maine
WOW...Either the entire 58 team NCAA field is WIDE open, or some people are just on some sort of illegal drugs haha

Closed Thread