HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > HFNHL Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

HFNHL Talk HFNHL is a full-simulation fantasy league that uses the FHL simulator to determine the outcome of games over a full 82-game season.

Have STHS client, yet still cant download leage files!!!!

Old
12-29-2011, 07:51 AM
Chuzwazza

vCash: 500
Have STHS client, yet still cant download leage files!!!!

Season has started, have the client ready to go but still cant download files to post lines etc....every time I do the screen goes to http://www.hfnhl.com/2012/HFNHL1.stc and nothing at all happens.....somebody please help!

Chuzwazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2011, 07:56 AM
Ohio Jones
Game on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuzwazza View Post
Season has started, have the client ready to go but still cant download files to post lines etc....every time I do the screen goes to http://www.hfnhl.com/2012/HFNHL1.stc and nothing at all happens.....somebody please help!
Riiight... so you click "ok" to save the files, the file is saved to your root personal directory by default. Open your installed STHS application, it may automatically open the league file, or may say No League Files loaded. In the latter case, click "open" and find your downloaded client file, which should say something like HFNHL1.stc.

In my case, I get an error when opening the league file in STHS today, but that may be a Mac thing. (EDIT: nm, reinstalled X11, working now)

Last edited by Ohio Jones: 12-29-2011 at 08:18 AM.
Ohio Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2011, 10:26 AM
MatthewFlames

Send a message via AIM to MatthewFlames Send a message via MSN to MatthewFlames Send a message via Yahoo to MatthewFlames Send a message via Skype™ to MatthewFlames
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuzwazza View Post
Instead of clicking directly on the link try "right" clicking. Click on the "save as" or "download linked file" or whatever option the menu gives you. Some browsers will actually just open the file instead of downloading it - which sounds like your problem. And because the file is 8MB it will take a while or hang your browser window.

MatthewFlames is offline   Reply With Quote