HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

What would you do as Sabres GM...

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-29-2011, 04:43 PM
  #51
Capsautomatic28
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 52
vCash: 500
trade away/get rid of-------ellis,boyes,stafford,roy, leino(we have wayyyy to many lazy forward)
dont want carter hes right up there with these guys^^^

bring in some D like bieksa,boychuk(RFA this year), douglas murry,erskine,ericsson
****we need to flat out get meaner has a team.
every team just pushes buffalo around and we dont have a strong enough team to push back

Capsautomatic28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2011, 04:54 PM
  #52
Matty K
Registered User
 
Matty K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Caledon, ON
Country: Germany
Posts: 1,574
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip15 View Post
Is this a fancy way of asking what trades we'd all make? Because there are numerous threads for that material.

But, to answer the question:

1) I fire Ruff and hire a younger coach and observe the team's performance with a new voice in the room.

2) I trade Brad Boyes. The guy isn't going to be here after this season and he's inept at ES. If I can get a 3rd, I take it. I'm attempting to maximize the amount of cap space available if I decide the team should be buyers at the deadline or a good player somehow pops free (see #3).

3) I call Scott Howson before he gets fired to see what Columbus wants for Jeff Carter. He's not ideal, but I'm not going to let perfect be the enemy of good, and frankly I prefer him to Stastny. Adam/Ennis + 1st + 3rd? Deal.

4) If I need more cap space to make the Carter deal work, I waive Cody McCormick to Rochester.

5) I call around the league to gauge Stafford's value. I perceive it to be no less than a 1st + 3rd + good (not great) prospect. If someone meets my asking price, I may be willing to deal. If not, I'm not trading any assets for .75 cents on the dollar. That's how GMs get fired, and I like employment.

6) I call around the league to gauge Gragnani's and Weber's value. If someone offers me a good deal for either, see ya. It's McNabb's time.
_____

Those are my in-season moves.
Not at all Zip.

Personally, I have found the Sabres Forum dead for a while now and wanted to see if I could spark the Sabres Forum up a little. As well, I also wanted to get intake and ideas from some of the Sabre supporters on how they would handle the current Sabre situation as we all thought our beloved Squad would be better then where they stand right now.

Matty K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2011, 05:23 PM
  #53
jBuds
pretty damn valuable
 
jBuds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: NYC Suburbs
Country: Lord Howe Island
Posts: 27,861
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip15 View Post
Cash-in. Sahara. Sadly, they put about as much effort in learning the players' names as our play-by-play man.
sadly true


____________________

I think priority #1 right now is moving tradeable assets: nobody fits that description more so than Brad Boyes. I'd be hawking the phones about him, flipping him for a pick/prospect/(anything)

jBuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2011, 05:32 PM
  #54
CriminallyVu1gar
LGBTerrific
 
CriminallyVu1gar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 832
vCash: 500
TRADE ALL THE ONE DIMENSIONAL PLAYERS!

I'm looking to get rid of at least a few of Roy, Stafford, Kaleta, Gaustad, Boyes, Leino, and Ennis. Leino is probably stuck here because of his contract. Whatever.

IMO a big problem is not enough grit in the skill guys, not enough skill in the grit guys, so I'm looking to rectify that. Simply allowing Adam and Kassian to develop is a pretty good step I think. Dumping a guy who negates all his skills with crappy decision making and dumb penalties (Roy) and a guy who scored approximately 400 fluke goals last year who is big but doesn't play big (Stafford) is a good first step I think.

I'm then calling every crappy team with a number one center that could use several decent pieces in the place of that one guy. Carolina, Colorado, and Anaheim come immediately to mind. Then I'm figuring out what pieces they want and taking the best deal.

CriminallyVu1gar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2011, 05:44 PM
  #55
Myllz
ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF
 
Myllz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Seattle
Country: United States
Posts: 14,110
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CriminallyVu1gar View Post
TRADE ALL THE ONE DIMENSIONAL PLAYERS!
So, trade Vanek?

Myllz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2011, 05:46 PM
  #56
jBuds
pretty damn valuable
 
jBuds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: NYC Suburbs
Country: Lord Howe Island
Posts: 27,861
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myllz View Post
So, trade Vanek?
Van shed the "one dimension" label well over a year ago…

jBuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2011, 05:58 PM
  #57
WhoIsJimBob
#TankEnvy
 
WhoIsJimBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Rochester, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 17,644
vCash: 500
I am assuming that Pegula tells me that the goal is to win the cup in the next 3 years (ie no rebuild) and Ruff ain't going nowhere, so here goes:

- I'd call up Holmgren and see if he wants a veteran defenseman with Pronger on the shelf with the hope of prying Couturier or Schenn out of there.

- I'd dangle Roy to a team that has a good young center that is in a win now mode. San Jose in a deal for Couture, perhaps?

- I'd dangle Stafford for someone with more jam. Stafford for Dubinsky would be ideal.

- I'd have to wait for the blueline to get healthier, but I'd dangle MAG & Leopold to see if there was a deal out there that improved the team.

- I'd see if Ottawa would part with Konopka.

- I'd gauge the market for Miller.

- And I'd steal Chain's idea about sounding the clarion call to all GMs that Buffalo is Bad Contract Dumping Heaven to add picks.

- I would also look at the NC$$ UFA route to upgrade the talent pipeline ASAP.

WhoIsJimBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2011, 05:59 PM
  #58
Myllz
ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF
 
Myllz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Seattle
Country: United States
Posts: 14,110
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jBuds View Post
Van shed the "one dimension" label well over a year ago…
He's much improved in his own end, but he's hardly a multidimensional player. If he didn't have excellent offense, he'd be an average player. When Vanek isn't producing in the offensive zone, he's not doing anything for this team.

Myllz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2011, 06:46 PM
  #59
Play4Miracles*
1 nation under Oil
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Pittsburgh
Country: United States
Posts: 5,241
vCash: 500
i would give myself a HUGE RAISE and contract extension. Then, I would trade for Malone, Orpik, and LeCavlier

Play4Miracles* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2011, 06:50 PM
  #60
SackTastic
Embrace The Suck
 
SackTastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 5,226
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by moltenlava26 View Post
MAGs has one of the best +/- on the team, and Ryan Miller is an elite goalie. Anyone can use any stat to justify their opinion or use past success to justify a player they like. Sometime seeing is believing and IMO, Pomer is not a good captain.

Fun talking to you and ZIP...
MAG is the poster boy for why +/- by itself should never be used to evaluate a player.

And Ryan Miller is not an elite goalie. He's a good goalie, but not elite.

SackTastic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2011, 06:59 PM
  #61
5 Minute Major
Registered User
 
5 Minute Major's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Binghamton, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 2,955
vCash: 374
The first thing I would do is visit the locker room and put all coaches and players on notice that there is a new sheriff in town and if they want to be a Buffalo Sabre they better start coaching and playing like they do otherwise I will find them a nice, new city to continue their career's in.

I would then sit back and evaluate what I had on my hands and act accordingly.

5 Minute Major is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2011, 07:19 PM
  #62
cybresabre
desire = √suffering
 
cybreSabre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: wNY
Posts: 7,772
vCash: 1132
Send a message via ICQ to cybresabre
Quote:
Originally Posted by jBuds View Post
Grangini? Gausted? Meyers? Pomminville?
You just don't understand.




Last edited by joshjull: 12-30-2011 at 11:03 PM.
cybresabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2011, 08:02 PM
  #63
CriminallyVu1gar
LGBTerrific
 
CriminallyVu1gar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 832
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myllz View Post
So, trade Vanek?
Multi-dimensional doesn't necessarily mean being good in all three zones (though it can), it means having several different ways to successfully contribute, or do your job.

Vanek can score a half dozen different ways and is underrated as a passer.

Pominville is responsible in all three zones and almost always makes the best decision.

They're multidimensional. Just when the opponent thinks they've found a way to stop them, they find another way to succeed. Their point totals show it.

Roy can outskate a lot of players, but he doesn't have the intelligence, passing ability, or shot to do much else. Plus he's inconsistent defensively.

Stafford can drive hard to the net, but when he's not doing that (this season), or is kept from doing that (also this season), he's essentially useless. His shot is not good, even when it's miraculously on net.

Tyler Ennis can stickhandle, but he can't combine it with anything else to elevate his line and his shot isn't good enough to be a factor, despite certain highlight reel goals. He's young though so maybe the vision and the intelligence will come.

Guastad is worth a faceoff win and not much else. When was the last time Gaustad did something that was the least bit impressive?

Ville Leino can hang onto the puck for ages, but he has poor vision and can't shoot.

Patrick Kaleta can hit, but he has limited hockey skills and often plays stupid. Headbutting Zajac...come on.

Brad Boyes is...I'm not even sure what Brad Boyes is. Well, besides not worth $4M.

I'm being a little unfair with a few of those, but I don't think I'm that far off. I think to be a good team you need a lot of guys with either a wide variety of offensive skills, or skill in all three zones. Recent cup winners have that. How many different ways can players on the Pens, Blackhawks, Bruins kill you?

CriminallyVu1gar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2011, 08:28 PM
  #64
TCRF
RICK. GNASH
 
TCRF's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 19,355
vCash: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by CriminallyVu1gar View Post
Multi-dimensional doesn't necessarily mean being good in all three zones (though it can), it means having several different ways to successfully contribute, or do your job.

Vanek can score a half dozen different ways and is underrated as a passer.

Pominville is responsible in all three zones and almost always makes the best decision.

They're multidimensional. Just when the opponent thinks they've found a way to stop them, they find another way to succeed. Their point totals show it.

Roy can outskate a lot of players, but he doesn't have the intelligence, passing ability, or shot to do much else. Plus he's inconsistent defensively.

Stafford can drive hard to the net, but when he's not doing that (this season), or is kept from doing that (also this season), he's essentially useless. His shot is not good, even when it's miraculously on net.

Tyler Ennis can stickhandle, but he can't combine it with anything else to elevate his line and his shot isn't good enough to be a factor, despite certain highlight reel goals. He's young though so maybe the vision and the intelligence will come.

Guastad is worth a faceoff win and not much else. When was the last time Gaustad did something that was the least bit impressive?

Ville Leino can hang onto the puck for ages, but he has poor vision and can't shoot.

Patrick Kaleta can hit, but he has limited hockey skills and often plays stupid. Headbutting Zajac...come on.

Brad Boyes is...I'm not even sure what Brad Boyes is. Well, besides not worth $4M.

I'm being a little unfair with a few of those, but I don't think I'm that far off. I think to be a good team you need a lot of guys with either a wide variety of offensive skills, or skill in all three zones. Recent cup winners have that. How many different ways can players on the Pens, Blackhawks, Bruins kill you?
Completely agree on Pominville and Vanek. Awesome players. Before you jump down my throat for liking New York, I've seen Kaleta shine... short handed goals sometimes, sometimes produces a spark. He's got adequate skills. Adequate. Not superb, not terrible. He makes bad decisions sometimes. Brad Boyes is hit or miss. Leino is injured so you can't test the water that much.

TCRF is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2011, 08:37 PM
  #65
CriminallyVu1gar
LGBTerrific
 
CriminallyVu1gar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 832
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCrazyRangerFan View Post
Completely agree on Pominville and Vanek. Awesome players. Before you jump down my throat for liking New York, I've seen Kaleta shine... short handed goals sometimes, sometimes produces a spark. He's got adequate skills. Adequate. Not superb, not terrible. He makes bad decisions sometimes. Brad Boyes is hit or miss. Leino is injured so you can't test the water that much.
I agree with just about all this. I'm okay with guys like Gaustad and Kaleta, but I think too often the Sabres ask them to be third liners, which they just aren't.

Leino, I do feel like there could be something there. What, I'm not sure, but I take a little comfort in that we get to find out since his contract and recent performance basically prevents him from being traded. He's relatively new to the NHL so it's possible he's still got some game-finding to do. Briere didn't light the ice on fire when he first came over and it took Vanek like 15 games to get his first NHL goal.

CriminallyVu1gar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2011, 08:48 PM
  #66
boots electric
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 1,333
vCash: 50
Leino's play in Philly reminds me a lot of Vinny Prospal--he's an excellent complement to great line mates, but he isn't going to elevate lesser players around him. The problem is outside of Vanek/Pominville, our forwards are comprised of mostly glorified 4th/3rd line tweeners and dead-weight.

boots electric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2011, 09:13 PM
  #67
jBuds
pretty damn valuable
 
jBuds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: NYC Suburbs
Country: Lord Howe Island
Posts: 27,861
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybresabre View Post
You just don't understand.


This had me going for a while. Amazing. Thank you. And thank you, too, great grangenie

jBuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2011, 09:14 PM
  #68
TCRF
RICK. GNASH
 
TCRF's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 19,355
vCash: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by CriminallyVu1gar View Post
I agree with just about all this. I'm okay with guys like Gaustad and Kaleta, but I think too often the Sabres ask them to be third liners, which they just aren't.

Leino, I do feel like there could be something there. What, I'm not sure, but I take a little comfort in that we get to find out since his contract and recent performance basically prevents him from being traded. He's relatively new to the NHL so it's possible he's still got some game-finding to do. Briere didn't light the ice on fire when he first came over and it took Vanek like 15 games to get his first NHL goal.
Exactly. I hate saying this but Leino probably won't have a shot until next year. From what I hear he won't be back soon. I love players like Gaustad and Kaleta. Kaleta especially because (Get ready for a homer) he's home grown, born and raised in WNY. I went to the game yesterday and wore #36. But they are 4th liners, maybe, only maybe, 3rd liners. And I'm using that term loosely. I can see Gaustad on the 3rd line more because he's relatively good at taking the puck on faceoffs.

TCRF is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2011, 09:23 PM
  #69
DJN21
Registered User
 
DJN21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Rochester
Posts: 2,143
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capsautomatic28 View Post
trade away/get rid of-------ellis,boyes,stafford,roy, leino(we have wayyyy to many lazy forward)
dont want carter hes right up there with these guys^^^

bring in some D like bieksa,boychuk(RFA this year), douglas murry,erskine,ericsson
****we need to flat out get meaner has a team.
every team just pushes buffalo around and we dont have a strong enough team to push back
I find it hard to believe that you actually watch games if you categorize especially Ellis and Boyes as "lazy". Likewise I doubt you'd find any sabres on the current roster who would call Stafford lazy giving his offseason dedication. Its one thing to be down on players when they arent on(cuz im in the same boat as u believe me that group discourages me) but its another to call the blue sky green...

DJN21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2011, 09:33 PM
  #70
joshjull
Moderator
 
joshjull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Hamburg,NY
Country: United States
Posts: 35,946
vCash: 500
The small handful of posters that are clamoring for a complete rebuild have absolutely no patience and flip out at any setbacks this team has. But they somehow think a complete rebuild is something they can patiently wait out? Good luck with that

I already know the responses, at least those young guys will hustle!


Last edited by joshjull: 12-29-2011 at 11:14 PM.
joshjull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2011, 09:57 PM
  #71
DJN21
Registered User
 
DJN21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Rochester
Posts: 2,143
vCash: 500
1. Out with Ruff, hate to say it hopefully Pegula sets him up a nice parting package of some kind lol. Idk who id replace with but if Mark Messier had any interest in coaching I'd start getting him invovled in the system somewhere and groom him...his style is the way our team needs to play.

2. Trade Ryan Miller to Tampa-Reasoning:
Tampa is always a fringe team...could be in the hunt this year but needs to win one before Vinny n Marty retire, Miller gives them a shot.

To Buffalo: Ryan Malone RW, James Wright C, Tokarski G
Reasoning: Malone's contract decreases to a modest 2.5 million next year, hes the type of guy playoff contendors need...big nasty capable of 15 goals+. Tokarski is a decent goalie prospect to stash that they will no longer need, Wright is a center prospect with some size. Not to mention we save cap space.

3.Trade Stafford,Gragnani,prospect of some sort to Dallas,. prsyk/brennan/etc

To Buffalo: Morrow & Grossman
Reasoning: Get a playoff tested gritty winger with leadership and goalscoring ability and a big tough dman whos on an expiring contract. Salaries are almost a wash with us taking on a bit more.

4.Trade Kaleta to the Blues for Brett Ponich
Reasoning: Frees up the remaining money to cover Morrow, get a big physical d prospect

5.Get Nabokov from Isles for a 3rd rounder(they arent gonna get any better if they were they woulda gotten it by now...hes making league minimum too)

Vanek-Adam-Poms
Morrow-Roy-Ennis
Malone-Hecht-Boyes
Tropp-Gaustad-Gerbe
xCody,Ellis,Kassian,leino

Myers-RR
CH-Sekera
grossman-leopold

Enroth
Nabokov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After this year Kassian replaces boyes, mcnabb grossman,leino back in somehow for goose, can trade Leopold for capspace if need be...

DJN21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2011, 10:01 PM
  #72
jBuds
pretty damn valuable
 
jBuds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: NYC Suburbs
Country: Lord Howe Island
Posts: 27,861
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJN21 View Post
1. Out with Ruff, hate to say it hopefully Pegula sets him up a nice parting package of some kind lol. Idk who id replace with but if Mark Messier had any interest in coaching I'd start getting him invovled in the system somewhere and groom him...his style is the way our team needs to play.

2. Trade Ryan Miller to Tampa-Reasoning:
Tampa is always a fringe team...could be in the hunt this year but needs to win one before Vinny n Marty retire, Miller gives them a shot.

To Buffalo: Ryan Malone RW, James Wright C, Tokarski G
Reasoning: Malone's contract decreases to a modest 2.5 million next year, hes the type of guy playoff contendors need...big nasty capable of 15 goals+. Tokarski is a decent goalie prospect to stash that they will no longer need, Wright is a center prospect with some size. Not to mention we save cap space.

3.Trade Stafford,Gragnani,prospect of some sort to Dallas,. prsyk/brennan/etc

To Buffalo: Morrow & Grossman
Reasoning: Get a playoff tested gritty winger with leadership and goalscoring ability and a big tough dman whos on an expiring contract. Salaries are almost a wash with us taking on a bit more.

4.Trade Kaleta to the Blues for Brett Ponich
Reasoning: Frees up the remaining money to cover Morrow, get a big physical d prospect

5.Get Nabokov from Isles for a 3rd rounder(they arent gonna get any better if they were they woulda gotten it by now...hes making league minimum too)

Vanek-Adam-Poms
Morrow-Roy-Ennis
Malone-Hecht-Boyes
Tropp-Gaustad-Gerbe
xCody,Ellis,Kassian,leino

Myers-RR
CH-Sekera
grossman-leopold

Enroth
Nabokov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After this year Kassian replaces boyes, mcnabb grossman,leino back in somehow for goose, can trade Leopold for capspace if need be...
Just steal Messier from New York in a smaller capacity? Or immediately make him the coach/GM?

I then stopped after you have Yzerman bending Regier over.

jBuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2011, 10:09 PM
  #73
DJN21
Registered User
 
DJN21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Rochester
Posts: 2,143
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jBuds View Post
Just steal Messier from New York in a smaller capacity? Or immediately make him the coach/GM?

I then stopped after you have Yzerman bending Regier over.
What capacity of coaching is Messier involved in with the Rangers? I wasnt aware he currently was? Im curious, thanks

As for Miller...we value him differently, his streaky mediocre play to mean doesnt necessitate the cap space he occupies, I have my eye on the big center free agency coming in 2 years with the likes of getzlaf etc...

DJN21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2011, 10:55 PM
  #74
jBuds
pretty damn valuable
 
jBuds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: NYC Suburbs
Country: Lord Howe Island
Posts: 27,861
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJN21 View Post
What capacity of coaching is Messier involved in with the Rangers? I wasnt aware he currently was? Im curious, thanks

As for Miller...we value him differently, his streaky mediocre play to mean doesnt necessitate the cap space he occupies, I have my eye on the big center free agency coming in 2 years with the likes of getzlaf etc...
Messier is currently the Special Assistant to the VP/GM (Sather). They have seemingly been grooming him to be the next GM there. And the reciprocating love fest between him and that organization means it is nearly impossible to imagine him working elsewhere in a smaller or equal role, if any role.

We may differ on Miller's value or ability, but it's a fact that you undervalued him in that unrealistic trade. Please get serious.

jBuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2011, 11:06 PM
  #75
joshjull
Moderator
 
joshjull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Hamburg,NY
Country: United States
Posts: 35,946
vCash: 500
If I was GM I would target centers and nothing else. Its the one hole in the roster we have to fill without question. I would attack it in two parts.

Part One

First we need a top 6 center, preferably a top line center. Yes I know this is stating the obvious.

There are two ways to go.

1) Target a center with a massive contract (either in cap hit, years or both) that is an albatross for the team he is on and pry that guy out of there. We have an owner with the resources available to make these contracts workable here.

Guys like this would be: Lecavalier, Gomez, Carter

2) Target a youngish center that has a bit of a steep deal but is on a young team or one thats looking to rebuild. Those teams might part with them for an overpayment.

Guys like this would be; Stastny, Staal (he kind of fits with the previous category as well)


#1 is the more likely option.

Part Two

Add a depth 2/3 center that plays a good two way game

Possibilities here would be; Vermette, Stoll, Koivu, Nielson



I would look to move our organizational depth on the wings and on defense to make these things happen. But also have Roy in the mix if need be to make these moves happen.

I've seen a lot of trades for wingers in this thread and I don't quite understand why.


Last edited by joshjull: 12-30-2011 at 12:20 AM.
joshjull is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:11 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.