HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > General Fantasy Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
General Fantasy Talk Forum for fantasy leagues, mock and all time drafts, and hockey video games.

Replace an amazing team in PC keeper league (NHL2004 mod PC)

Old
01-04-2012, 12:08 AM
Elever
Hth

vCash: 500
Replace an amazing team in PC keeper league (NHL2004 mod PC)

Keeper league in 14th season, extremely well run and uses the NHL 2004 PC mod (updated rosters and everything...best PC game you can play now for NHL and arguably better than NHL 11 or 12).

I've been playing in the league for the past few years but time and other reasons prevent me from wanting to continue. The only reason I'm asking on here is because I don't want the team to go to CPU control and then get destroyed from trading because I was careful in constructing it. This is the team that you're gonna inherit, all you have to do next season is keep it under the cap and under the 40 man roster limit. Presently, the team is about $4 M under the cap and one of only a handful of teams in the league below the cap (meaning you'll probably add a good FA signing by the end of the season). Game is really fun and so is this league, wish I could continue but certain issues are preventing me from doing so mainly next year so I might as well quit now.

3rd Round Pick (COL) - Probably Tyson Barrie if he makes his NHL debut this season otherwise Brad Malone
3rd Round Pick (MIN) - Freidhelm but possibly a college signing like Zucker if he makes his NHL debut this season
2nd Round Pick (CHI) - No one atm unless another Blackhawk like Olsen makes his debut and then it might be Brandon Saad
2nd Round Pick (COL) - Probably Stefan Elliot
2nd Round Pick (DET) - Either Nyquist or Smith
2nd Round Pick (MIN) - Probably Brett Bulmer
2nd Round Pick (NSH) - Probably Craig Smith or Roman Josi, maybe Ellis
2nd Round Pick (OTT) - Probably Rundblad
1st Round Pick (CBJ) - Probably Ryan Johansen
1st Round Pick (MIN) - Probably Matt Hackett
Tim Erixon
Kyle Palmieri
TJ Brodie
Greg Nemisz
Jared Cowen
Marcus Kruger
Evgeny Grachev
Zac Dalpe
Jared Spurgeon
Nick Leddy
Brayden Schenn
Mikkel Boedker
Colin Wilson
Oliver Ekman-Larsson
Alexander Burmistrov
Kyle Turris
Tyler Seguin
Ryan McDonagh
Ryan O'Reilly
Cam Fowler
David Perron
Frans Nielsen
Andrew MacDonald
Tyler Ennis
PK Subban
John Carlson
Alex Pietrangelo
Jeff Skinner
Mikko Koskinen
Tobias Enstrom
John Tavares
Matt Duchene
Keith Yandle
Tyler Myers
Braden Holtby
Michal Neuvirth
Jon Quick

Last edited by Elever: 01-05-2012 at 06:00 PM.
Elever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-05-2012, 12:33 PM
Elever
Hth

Come on guys, surely one of you who likes to play NHL games, is bored by NHL 12, and wants to inherit the best team imaginable would be interested? It's a pretty sweet game and I'd show you how to install it as well as guide you through all trades into the future. Also, the people who are running it know what they're doing, I mean, it's in it's 14th season.:

Old
01-05-2012, 04:00 PM
plaaplaa72

Send a message via MSN to plaaplaa72
I know how to install the mods etc. myself (I currently have 04 Rebuilt on my PC), BUT i do not "own" the game itself.

And if you did NOT get what i meant by not owning the game itself, is that i have pirated it.

plaaplaa72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-05-2012, 05:59 PM
Elever
Hth

Quote:
Originally Posted by plaaplaa72 View Post
I know how to install the mods etc. myself (I currently have 04 Rebuilt on my PC), BUT i do not "own" the game itself.

And if you did NOT get what i meant by not owning the game itself, is that i have pirated it.
As long as the game works then it's not a problem. This league uses half European/half North American players btw (Eastern conference teams are European, Western conference are NAmerican). There are about 7 or 8 Finnish players in the league including the champions from the past two seasons.

I should've clarified that you have to be in North America if you'd like to replace my team since I'm in the Western conference. However, you're more than welcome to apply. The league site is nehl.nhlpc.net and you can ask the commish for a spot in the European conference if you're in Finland.

Old
01-09-2012, 12:50 PM
Smelco

Hey, I love NHL 2004. Is this still available?
one question...do you actually play the games? or is it Simulated

my email is elcodeboer@hotmail.com.

Im genuinely interested....

Smelco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-09-2012, 06:27 PM
Elever
Hth

Yep, check your e-mail, still available.