HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

All things Anaheim Ducks - (Keep all proposals/speculation here)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-06-2012, 02:35 PM
  #776
NuxFan09
Registered User
 
NuxFan09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,186
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentwood1 View Post
I agree, although it's a shame to hear about EJ's struggles coming from a blues fan who watched him come up...

Now if there was just a way we could pry Stastny away to reunite him with Stewie on the second line...
Greg Sherman made two brutal deals in trading Stewart and Shattenkirk to St. Louis and a 1st to Washington for Varlamov. The Avs were shaping up to be an absolute powerhouse and then Sherman pretty much destroyed it all. Yeah, they've still got Stastny, Duchene and Landeskog, but if they still had Liles, Shattenkirk and Stewart on top of that they would be absolutely beastly!

Anyways, back to the Ducks.

NuxFan09 is offline  
Old
01-06-2012, 02:37 PM
  #777
Brentwood1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
The Big 3 aren't going anywhere, it's established that Murray has unrealistic hopes for moving any of them and NO TEAM is going to gut themselves to get Getz, Perry or Ryan.

In short nothing is going to happen and Anaheim's mediocrity will continue as sad as it is. :/
I completely disagree, the team sucks and needs an overhaul. The trade value of these players is only going to decrease as they inch closer to UFA status. I'd bet that 2 of the 3 are moved for an absolute haul while their value is still sky high...

Brentwood1 is offline  
Old
01-06-2012, 02:38 PM
  #778
Kesselmania
Registered User
 
Kesselmania's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 244
vCash: 500
To Anaheim- Colborne, Schenn, Connolly, 2nd rounder (2013)
To Toronto- Getzlaf, Brookbank

Reasoning- Gives Anaheim a 1A center to play with Ryan and Perry, also gives them our best center prospect and top shutdown defenseman along with a good pick. Gives Leafs Getzlaf nuff said lol.

Kesselmania is offline  
Old
01-06-2012, 02:44 PM
  #779
Brentwood1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 105
vCash: 500
I haven't seen this mentioned on here, but on a St Louis blues board one of the guys cited a twitter source for a proposed deal sending Perry to Van for Hodgeson, Raymond, Ballard, and a 1st...

As a blues fan, I'm nauseous at the thought of Kessler and Perry on the same line...

Brentwood1 is offline  
Old
01-06-2012, 02:49 PM
  #780
SlyHabs
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Gatineau, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 96
vCash: 500
My dad was telling me about a rumour having Getzlaf coming to Montreal.

He would be exactly what they have been looking for but has anybody else heard about this rumour? I speculate he heard it from RDS.

SlyHabs is offline  
Old
01-06-2012, 02:53 PM
  #781
Avs71
Registered User
 
Avs71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,745
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NuxFan09 View Post
Greg Sherman made two brutal deals in trading Stewart and Shattenkirk to St. Louis and a 1st to Washington for Varlamov. The Avs were shaping up to be an absolute powerhouse and then Sherman pretty much destroyed it all. Yeah, they've still got Stastny, Duchene and Landeskog, but if they still had Liles, Shattenkirk and Stewart on top of that they would be absolutely beastly!

Anyways, back to the Ducks.
Nailed it. That Avs team last year was so dominant with those guys.

Avs71 is offline  
Old
01-06-2012, 03:14 PM
  #782
AfroThunder396
Lou's Secret Sauce
 
AfroThunder396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Hamburg, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 20,651
vCash: 50
Travis Zajac
Jacob Josefson
David Clarkson
Henrik Tallinder
NJ's 2nd 2012

for

Ryan Getzlaf
Toni Lydman

AfroThunder396 is offline  
Old
01-06-2012, 03:15 PM
  #783
officialmark7*
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,185
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyHabs View Post
My dad was telling me about a rumour having Getzlaf coming to Montreal.

He would be exactly what they have been looking for but has anybody else heard about this rumour? I speculate he heard it from RDS.
No...

officialmark7* is offline  
Old
01-06-2012, 03:22 PM
  #784
RespectYourEdlers
Registered User
 
RespectYourEdlers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Surrey
Country: Canada
Posts: 589
vCash: 500
Parros for a 4th round pick?

RespectYourEdlers is offline  
Old
01-06-2012, 03:29 PM
  #785
Crazy8oooo
k ؃
 
Crazy8oooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Orange County
Country: United States
Posts: 955
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesselmania View Post
To Anaheim- Colborne, Schenn, Connolly, 2nd rounder (2013)
To Toronto- Getzlaf, Brookbank

Reasoning- Gives Anaheim a 1A center to play with Ryan and Perry, also gives them our best center prospect and top shutdown defenseman along with a good pick. Gives Leafs Getzlaf nuff said lol.
No from Ducks...and I'd consider Connolly a #2 center who's playing the #1 role by default.

Crazy8oooo is offline  
Old
01-06-2012, 03:42 PM
  #786
YaGirlCheatinOnUs
Registered User
 
YaGirlCheatinOnUs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 168
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazem Kadri View Post
My proposed deal:


Kulemin
Grabovski
Franson
Schenn
1st (2012)


Getzlaf
Leafs say no. That's too much

YaGirlCheatinOnUs is offline  
Old
01-06-2012, 03:44 PM
  #787
blasted_Sabre
Global Moderator
Warden of the North
 
blasted_Sabre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Muskoka
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,725
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kesler123 View Post
Parros for a 4th round pick?

Burke would offer a 2nd for Parros. Come to think of it, Parros will probably be on Burke's wishlist at the deadline.

blasted_Sabre is offline  
Old
01-06-2012, 03:50 PM
  #788
Exit Dose
Registered User
 
Exit Dose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Cerritos, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 16,462
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by blasted_Sabre View Post
Burke would offer a 2nd for Parros. Come to think of it, Parros will probably be on Burke's wishlist at the deadline.
Both of those offers are doable.

Exit Dose is online now  
Old
01-06-2012, 03:52 PM
  #789
Ducksgo
#EtemUp
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Lakewood CA
Country: United States
Posts: 6,462
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ducksgo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentwood1 View Post
I completely disagree, the team sucks and needs an overhaul. The trade value of these players is only going to decrease as they inch closer to UFA status. I'd bet that 2 of the 3 are moved for an absolute haul while their value is still sky high...
Thank you

Ducksgo is offline  
Old
01-06-2012, 04:06 PM
  #790
Duck Off
HF needs an App
 
Duck Off's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Oklahoma
Country: United States
Posts: 9,114
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentwood1 View Post
I haven't seen this mentioned on here, but on a St Louis blues board one of the guys cited a twitter source for a proposed deal sending Perry to Van for Hodgeson, Raymond, Ballard, and a 1st...

line...
It was a bogus rumor that later had the sources saying "it broke down". Just a rumor made up by a couple of wishing Canuck fans. Never had any truth to it.

Duck Off is offline  
Old
01-06-2012, 04:08 PM
  #791
Brentwood1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckstudd269 View Post
It was a bogus rumor that later had the sources saying "it broke down". Just a rumor made up by a couple of wishing Canuck fans. Never had any truth to it.
I'd like to think the ducks could do significantly better than that for Perry.

Brentwood1 is offline  
Old
01-06-2012, 04:09 PM
  #792
Duck Off
HF needs an App
 
Duck Off's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Oklahoma
Country: United States
Posts: 9,114
vCash: 500
Adding Connoly in any proposal to the Ducks this season just shows how much people don't about the team.

Maybe at the draft but right now, no chance.

Duck Off is offline  
Old
01-06-2012, 04:14 PM
  #793
ThisYearsModel
Registered User
 
ThisYearsModel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Country: United States
Posts: 6,134
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckstudd269 View Post
I'm sorry but there is a lot of TO fans that know nothing about the Ducks and their situation. Those mentioning Connoly's name this season clearly lack any knowledge about the Ducks and should stop posting trade proposals on the main board. I realiz the day dreaming you guys are doing over there, but please, leave it on your own board because it's just gotten out of hand. Unbelievable how so many of one fanbase can be so far off in their knowledge. No, it's not everyone, but the number is outrageously high.
You forget, EVERY player wants to play in TO, and EVERY GM wants to give them absurd discou ts on trades to make them better. Get with the program, will ya?

ThisYearsModel is offline  
Old
01-06-2012, 04:28 PM
  #794
Nuke
Registered User
 
Nuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 294
vCash: 500
Buffalo offers...

To Anaheim

- Roy
- Ennis
- Sekera
- Pysyk (Prospect)

Cap Hit - 7.6


To Buffalo

- Getzlaf
- Lydman

Cap Hit - 8.3

Nuke is offline  
Old
01-06-2012, 05:19 PM
  #795
DougGilmour93
Registered User
 
DougGilmour93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,923
vCash: 500
Kulemin
Kadri
Schenn
Gustavsson
1st

For

Getzlaf
Beleskey
Hiller

DougGilmour93 is offline  
Old
01-06-2012, 05:23 PM
  #796
duxfan8
Registered User
 
duxfan8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Boston
Country: United States
Posts: 1,107
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougGilmour93 View Post
Kulemin
Kadri
Schenn
Gustavsson
1st

For

Getzlaf
Beleskey
Hiller
Any trade involving Hiller to TO would have to include Reimer to ANA

duxfan8 is offline  
Old
01-06-2012, 05:44 PM
  #797
Exit Dose
Registered User
 
Exit Dose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Cerritos, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 16,462
vCash: 500
As if the offers weren't bad before, now they have us adding to them.

Exit Dose is online now  
Old
01-06-2012, 05:57 PM
  #798
binop7
Registered User
 
binop7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,971
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit Dose View Post
As if the offers weren't bad before, now they have us adding to them.
If Anaheim can't beat the Isle tonight, that would be just brutal.

binop7 is offline  
Old
01-06-2012, 06:03 PM
  #799
Exit Dose
Registered User
 
Exit Dose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Cerritos, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 16,462
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by binop7 View Post
If Anaheim can't beat the Isle tonight, that would be just brutal.
More like expected.

Exit Dose is online now  
Old
01-06-2012, 07:31 PM
  #800
Blue n White Blood
Registered User
 
Blue n White Blood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 52
vCash: 500
my offer would be

Schenn
Grabovski/Connolly (take your pick)
colbourne
blacker
2nd in 2013 (upgraded to a 1st in 2013 if getz resigns with the leafs)

for

Getzlaf

Blue n White Blood is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:42 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.