HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Inline Hockey Pants

Old
01-10-2012, 09:42 PM
KingNothing4

vCash: 500
Inline Hockey Pants

Are there any that are better than others? There really aren't any reviews on HockeyMonkey, where I hope to shop with the 10% off from here, and $5 gift card they sent me. I was thinking the Rbk 7k, but have no idea which pants are any good.

KingNothing4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-10-2012, 10:35 PM
Flonominal

Valken v lites are the lightest inline pants ive worn now using tour spartan pro pants which are a tad bit heavier but they are both cheap and very good

Flonominal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-10-2012, 10:46 PM
Ozz

I've used some that have different stretch material in different places, can't say that I notice any differences. What I do notice is how different pants fit in different places, which would be a person-by-person issue. The main thing for me is getting a snug fit in the waist. My main pants have a belt system plus a large velcro flap that really lets me snug it up. My other pants just have a velcro fly and I don't like it nearly as much.

Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote