HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Leafs talking to caps E4

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-07-2012, 07:38 PM
  #126
ThePsychicSaw
Registered User
 
ThePsychicSaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,235
vCash: 500
Fact: Semin is a top player in THE NHL

Considering all of the facets it would take to move semin (top player, high cap hit, ufa next season, russian, negative season STATISTICALLY, falsely accused lazy player, etc etc) there is almost ZERO chance he is being moved. STOP MENTIONING HIM PLEASE. washington will never get even close to what he is worth to their team right now.

Fact: Washington needs a second line center
Fact: Semin has never had a true second line center

If toronto and washington are even talking (they are playoff rivals hard right now but i can still see it) Its because washington wants a 2nd line center in Grabovski and maybe some defensive depth. PERIOD. stop with all of these pipedream backstrom/semin/kessel/ovechkin swaps. Even these sarcasm smileys are getting annoying.


Washington should be looking at either Ruuttu/Grabovski/Jokinen and they should be only looking at Schultz, Perreault, Eakin, Holtby, and Picks to move right now to shore up that second line center position.


Washington: Schultz, Eakin, 2nd Bos
Toronto: Grabovski

^ how is that value? we should be talking about this right now, NOT KESSEL VS BACKSTROM

and btw backstrom is a top10 center in this league. a center more important than a winger period. if you want to compare go to a different thread and talk about ovi versus kessel (yeah good debate ) because I would build a team around backstrom anyday.

Some more pointers to lay to rest.
Backstrom has the best puck control patience passing and vision on the Washington Capitals.
Semin has the best wrister in the NHL
Semin has top5 skill in the NHL
Semin has a top10 slapshot in the NHL
Semin has top10 dekeing skill in the NHL
Semin is a top passer in the NHL. Second only to Backstrom, of course, on the Caps
Semin is a top defending forward on the caps. IMO behind only Laich Backstrom
Semin is reality

he has been wrongly penalized all season for a good 80percent of calls that would never and SHOULD NEVER been called in the playoffs.
and Although he has trouble finding the passion to ALWAYS play with a fire, the bottom line is there's too much bias against him.

He wants to stay in washington. there is a huge russian culture on this team. GMGM has said he wanted to sign him long term. Semin will finally sign a multi year contract next season. He will stay I see 4.5/3year deal. Can't wait to see the possibility of a russian line of ovi-kuznetsov-semin with the swedish line there too in johansson-backstrom-forsberg (haha draft him!)

In all seriousness lets get back to possible trade talk.


Washington: Schultz, Eakin, 2nd Bos
Toronto: Grabovski

^ how is that value?


Last edited by ThePsychicSaw: 01-07-2012 at 07:48 PM.
ThePsychicSaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2012, 07:39 PM
  #127
Fallschirmyager
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Country: United States
Posts: 3,415
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafs87 View Post
Just like Washington is the only place that doesn't get that if you subtract Ovechkin, Backstrom doesn't really have much on Kessel if anything at all
Granted it's a very small sample size of only 10-12 games, Backstroms PPG avg goes up in the games that Ovey doesn't play. That seems counter intuitive but it is fact.

OT: There is no major pieces going anywhere between these two teams as they need the same things. Neither has cap space to take on additional salary so any package would have to be equal salary each way. With comments from GMGM about wanting more picks, he's not trading any of his for anything other that a signed special player.

Fallschirmyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2012, 07:44 PM
  #128
blasted_Sabre
Global Moderator
Warden of the North
 
blasted_Sabre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Muskoka
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,883
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePsychicSaw View Post
Fact: Semin is a top player in THE NHL

Considering all of the facets it would take to move semin (top player, high cap hit, ufa next season, russian, negative season STATISTICALLY, falsely accused lazy player, etc etc) there is almost ZERO chance he is being moved. STOP MENTIONING HIM PLEASE. washington will never get even close to what he is worth to their team right now.

Fact: Washington needs a second line center
Fact: Semin has never had a true second line center

If toronto and washington are even talking (they are playoff rivals hard right now but i can still see it) Its because washington wants a 2nd line center in Grabovski and maybe some defensive depth. PERIOD. stop with all of these pipedream backstrom/semin/kessel/ovechkin swaps. Even these sarcasm smileys are getting annoying.


Washington should be looking at either Ruuttu/Grabovski/Jokinen and they should be only looking at Schultz, Perreault, Eakin, Holtby, and Picks to move right now to shore up that second line center position.


Washington: Schultz, Eakin, 2nd Bos
Toronto: Grabovski

^ how is that value? we should be talking about this right now, NOT KESSEL VS BACKSTROM

and btw backstrom is a top10 center in this league. a center more important than a winger period. if you want to compare go to a different thread and talk about ovi versus kessel (yeah good debate ) because I would build a team around backstrom anyday.

Some more pointers to lay to rest.
Backstrom has the best puck control patience passing and vision on the Washington Capitals.
Semin has the best wrister in the NHL
Semin has is top5 skilled player in the NHL
Semin has a top10 slapshot in the NHL
Semin has top10 dekeing skill in the NHL
Semin is a top passer in the NHL. Second only to Backstrom, of course, on the Caps
Semin is a top defending forward on the caps. IMO behind only Laich Backstrom

he has been wrongly penalized all season for a good 80percent of calls that would never and SHOULD NEVER been called in the playoffs. Although he most likely has trouble finding the passion to always play with a fire, there's too much bias against him.

He wants to stay in washington. there is a huge russian culture on this team. GMGM has said he wanted to sign him long term. Semin will finally sign a multi year contract next season. He will stay I see 4.5/3year deal. Can't wait to see the possibility of a russian line of ovi-kuznetsov-semin with the swedish line there too in johannsen-backstrom-(insertswedewingers lol)

In all seriousness lets get back to possible trade talk.


Washington: Schultz, Eakin, 2nd Bos
Toronto: Grabovski

^ how is that value?
Leafs arent trading their 2nd line centre while still in the playoff race. Not happening.

blasted_Sabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2012, 07:47 PM
  #129
JediMind
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 66
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePsychicSaw View Post
Fact: Semin is a top player in THE NHL

Considering all of the facets it would take to move semin (top player, high cap hit, ufa next season, russian, negative season STATISTICALLY, falsely accused lazy player, etc etc) there is almost ZERO chance he is being moved. STOP MENTIONING HIM PLEASE. washington will never get even close to what he is worth to their team right now.

Fact: Washington needs a second line center
Fact: Semin has never had a true second line center

If toronto and washington are even talking (they are playoff rivals hard right now but i can still see it) Its because washington wants a 2nd line center in Grabovski and maybe some defensive depth. PERIOD. stop with all of these pipedream backstrom/semin/kessel/ovechkin swaps. Even these sarcasm smileys are getting annoying.


Washington should be looking at either Ruuttu/Grabovski/Jokinen and they should be only looking at Schultz, Perreault, Eakin, Holtby, and Picks to move right now to shore up that second line center position.


Washington: Schultz, Eakin, 2nd Bos
Toronto: Grabovski

^ how is that value? we should be talking about this right now, NOT KESSEL VS BACKSTROM

and btw backstrom is a top10 center in this league. a center more important than a winger period. if you want to compare go to a different thread and talk about ovi versus kessel (yeah good debate ) because I would build a team around backstrom anyday.

Some more pointers to lay to rest.
Backstrom has the best puck control patience passing and vision on the Washington Capitals.
Semin has the best wrister in the NHL
Semin has top5 skill in the NHL
Semin has a top10 slapshot in the NHL
Semin has top10 dekeing skill in the NHL
Semin is a top passer in the NHL. Second only to Backstrom, of course, on the Caps
Semin is a top defending forward on the caps. IMO behind only Laich Backstrom
Semin is reality


he has been wrongly penalized all season for a good 80percent of calls that would never and SHOULD NEVER been called in the playoffs. Although he most likely has trouble finding the passion to always play with a fire, there's too much bias against him.

He wants to stay in washington. there is a huge russian culture on this team. GMGM has said he wanted to sign him long term. Semin will finally sign a multi year contract next season. He will stay I see 4.5/3year deal. Can't wait to see the possibility of a russian line of ovi-kuznetsov-semin with the swedish line there too in johannsen-backstrom-(insertswedewingers lol)

In all seriousness lets get back to possible trade talk.


Washington: Schultz, Eakin, 2nd Bos
Toronto: Grabovski

^ how is that value?
You are just jacking off the caps. Best passer behind only Backstrom LOL

JediMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2012, 07:48 PM
  #130
jped86
Registered User
 
jped86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Guelph
Country: Norway
Posts: 146
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePsychicSaw View Post
Fact: Semin is a top player in THE NHL

Considering all of the facets it would take to move semin (top player, high cap hit, ufa next season, russian, negative season STATISTICALLY, falsely accused lazy player, etc etc) there is almost ZERO chance he is being moved. STOP MENTIONING HIM PLEASE. washington will never get even close to what he is worth to their team right now.

Fact: Washington needs a second line center
Fact: Semin has never had a true second line center

If toronto and washington are even talking (they are playoff rivals hard right now but i can still see it) Its because washington wants a 2nd line center in Grabovski and maybe some defensive depth. PERIOD. stop with all of these pipedream backstrom/semin/kessel/ovechkin swaps. Even these sarcasm smileys are getting annoying.


Washington should be looking at either Ruuttu/Grabovski/Jokinen and they should be only looking at Schultz, Perreault, Eakin, Holtby, and Picks to move right now to shore up that second line center position.


Washington: Schultz, Eakin, 2nd Bos
Toronto: Grabovski

^ how is that value? we should be talking about this right now, NOT KESSEL VS BACKSTROM

and btw backstrom is a top10 center in this league. a center more important than a winger period. if you want to compare go to a different thread and talk about ovi versus kessel (yeah good debate ) because I would build a team around backstrom anyday.

Some more pointers to lay to rest.
Backstrom has the best puck control patience passing and vision on the Washington Capitals.
Semin has the best wrister in the NHL
Semin has top5 skill in the NHL
Semin has a top10 slapshot in the NHL
Semin has top10 dekeing skill in the NHL
Semin is a top passer in the NHL. Second only to Backstrom, of course, on the Caps
Semin is a top defending forward on the caps. IMO behind only Laich Backstrom
Semin is reality


he has been wrongly penalized all season for a good 80percent of calls that would never and SHOULD NEVER been called in the playoffs. Although he most likely has trouble finding the passion to always play with a fire, there's too much bias against him.

He wants to stay in washington. there is a huge russian culture on this team. GMGM has said he wanted to sign him long term. Semin will finally sign a multi year contract next season. He will stay I see 4.5/3year deal. Can't wait to see the possibility of a russian line of ovi-kuznetsov-semin with the swedish line there too in johannsen-backstrom-(insertswedewingers lol)

In all seriousness lets get back to possible trade talk.


Washington: Schultz, Eakin, 2nd Bos
Toronto: Grabovski

^ how is that value?
Are these facts? Who has decided this? you are talking about undefinable qualities in a difinitive way

jped86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2012, 07:52 PM
  #131
ThePsychicSaw
Registered User
 
ThePsychicSaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,235
vCash: 500
is anyone reading? I'm pretty descriptive.

Semin IS the second best passer on the caps behind Backstrom.... yeah thats SOOOO hard to believe. go watch more than the occasional Washington Capitals nhl network highlights. kthanksbye


as far as the guy asking "Are these facts? Who has decided this? you are talking about undefinable qualities in a difinitive way"
, evidently not. Nor did I claim they were, hence me not putting "FACT:" in front of them. but I truly think those would be a general consensus of anyone who actually watched the guy play. and of those who have, commentators, players, scouts, fans, THAT IS THE GENERAL consensus.

heres a pro-tip: read.

ThePsychicSaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2012, 07:54 PM
  #132
JediMind
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 66
vCash: 500
10 goals and 10 assists in 34 games is reality.
Semin can deke, shoot and pass very well. No doubt. What is he doing now though? He isn't producing. You can't have a top 10 slapshot, wrister, hands and passing and be 163rd in points.

JediMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2012, 07:55 PM
  #133
RogerRoeper*
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 21,852
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 36kap36 View Post
All of you Leaf fans say you don't want Semin because of his work ethic, but do you realize he is EXACTLY like Kessel? When Kessel wants to play, he is great, same for Semin. But, neither of them constantly produce how they can. Why? Because they choose not to play their best at times. Realize what you're saying when you say it people.
This post is so wrong. Kessel has been the NHL's most consistant player this season.

RogerRoeper* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2012, 07:58 PM
  #134
JediMind
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 66
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePsychicSaw View Post
is anyone reading? I'm pretty descriptive.

Semin IS the second best passer on the caps behind Backstrom.... yeah thats SOOOO hard to believe. go watch more than the occasional Washington Capitals nhl network highlights. kthanksbye


as far as the guy asking "Are these facts? Who has decided this? you are talking about undefinable qualities in a difinitive way"
, evidently not. Nor did I claim they were, hence me not putting "FACT:" in front of them. but I truly think those would be a general consensus of anyone who actually watched the guy play. and of those who have, commentators, players, scouts, fans, THAT IS THE GENERAL consensus.

heres a pro-tip: read.
Here is a pro tip, watch other teams play too not just your Capitals. Datsyuk is a better passer then both Backstrom and Semin. The Sedin's are better (and I dislike them) Right now Giroux is probably up to par with Backstrom. IMO You are overrating Semin a lot. I wouldn't pick him in the top 10 or even 20 when building a team.

HFBoards at it's finest. Call Leafs homers than jack off Semin.

JediMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2012, 07:58 PM
  #135
jped86
Registered User
 
jped86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Guelph
Country: Norway
Posts: 146
vCash: 500
I never learned how to read so i will apologize for that. It is definitely something i am trying to remedy.

That being said, those statements were made as facts.
i.e. "Semin has the best wrister in the NHL" sure does sound like a fact.

I'm not necessarily disputing it being true, but prove it. quantify it. how is his wrister better than that of ovie, or stamkos?

Stating something this way doesn't make it true

jped86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2012, 08:03 PM
  #136
ThePsychicSaw
Registered User
 
ThePsychicSaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,235
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediMind View Post
10 goals and 10 assists in 34 games is reality.
Semin can deke, shoot and pass very well. No doubt. What is he doing now though? He isn't producing. You can't have a top 10 slapshot, wrister, hands and passing and be 163rd in points.
you sure about that?

again just another person looking strictly on paper. And semin is doing all you stated above right now.

I mean I can prove what you just said makes no sense because based on that logic because OVECHKIN isn't at the top that automatically makes him a non top player.

and its so annoying to keep repeating these things. semin has never had a true center with his skillset. he doesn't have the privelage to always be elected on the first line like Ovechkin to play with a true skilled center in Backstrom. but Ovi deserves to be there. I know this. however, semin DESERVES a true second line center.

semin is a 1st liner that has always been delegated to second lie duties for good measure, because what will be one of the best wingers in the history of the NHL is on his team. So they spread out the threat. again for good reason. However, that doesn't mean Semin isnt world class player. stats will drop period especially if he isn't getting similiar players to his skillset.


is there really anymore reason to keep specifying this? private message me if you want some knowledge, or piss off if you just want to read black and white stats without watching someone play (youd be a great scout btw sarcasm smiley) can we get back on track with possible trade talks here?


Last edited by ThePsychicSaw: 01-07-2012 at 08:13 PM.
ThePsychicSaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2012, 08:05 PM
  #137
ThePsychicSaw
Registered User
 
ThePsychicSaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,235
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediMind View Post


Here is a pro tip, watch other teams play too not just your Capitals. Datsyuk is a better passer then both Backstrom and Semin. The Sedin's are better (and I dislike them) Right now Giroux is probably up to par with Backstrom. IMO You are overrating Semin a lot. I wouldn't pick him in the top 10 or even 20 when building a team.

HFBoards at it's finest. Call Leafs homers than jack off Semin.
....sigh. this is what a said:


"Semin is a top passer in the NHL. Second only to Backstrom, of course, on the Caps"

can you comprehend the meaning there? where does that say Semin and Backstrom are better passers than Datsyuk and/or Sedins Giroux?

again: READ

ThePsychicSaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2012, 08:10 PM
  #138
ThePsychicSaw
Registered User
 
ThePsychicSaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,235
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jped86 View Post
I never learned how to read so i will apologize for that. It is definitely something i am trying to remedy.

That being said, those statements were made as facts.
i.e. "Semin has the best wrister in the NHL" sure does sound like a fact.

I'm not necessarily disputing it being true, but prove it. quantify it. how is his wrister better than that of ovie, or stamkos?

Stating something this way doesn't make it true
true it was a statement. but what I claimed was fact, in the same post no less, i did indeed tag it FACT: . so as I clarified with my next post, the bolded parts that so many are up in arms over for no reason are statements made in general consensus of a lot of people that actually WATCH these players consistently.

ThePsychicSaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2012, 08:13 PM
  #139
JediMind
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 66
vCash: 500
Whoops I forgot its OK if Semin doesn't produce but once Kessel doesn't he's garbage.

JediMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2012, 08:15 PM
  #140
ThePsychicSaw
Registered User
 
ThePsychicSaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,235
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediMind View Post
Whoops I forgot its OK if Semin doesn't produce but once Kessel doesn't he's garbage.
....what are you talking about?

I didnt say anything negative about kessel
didnt say anything positive about semin not producing

never said anything about BUILDING A TEAM AROUND SEMIN if I had a chance.

whats even funnier about these false claims is the fact that you can actually look about 2-5 inches up and see you're making all of this up for no reason as my posts are plain as day for you to re read. Also, how I said the completely opposite of everything you said. I grouped kessel with semin backstrom and ovi as stars and pipedreams for the other team to be looking at (thats a positive homie). I referred to semin not putting points up as being no indication about that degrading the fact he has a tremendous skillset. I said I would build a team specifically around Backstrom.

this man now someone.

ThePsychicSaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2012, 08:19 PM
  #141
Im Old Gregggg
Registered User
 
Im Old Gregggg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Kitchener, On
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,073
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePsychicSaw View Post
Fact: Semin is a top player in THE NHL

Considering all of the facets it would take to move semin (top player, high cap hit, ufa next season, russian, negative season STATISTICALLY, falsely accused lazy player, etc etc) there is almost ZERO chance he is being moved. STOP MENTIONING HIM PLEASE. washington will never get even close to what he is worth to their team right now.

Fact: Washington needs a second line center
Fact: Semin has never had a true second line center

If toronto and washington are even talking (they are playoff rivals hard right now but i can still see it) Its because washington wants a 2nd line center in Grabovski and maybe some defensive depth. PERIOD. stop with all of these pipedream backstrom/semin/kessel/ovechkin swaps. Even these sarcasm smileys are getting annoying.


Washington should be looking at either Ruuttu/Grabovski/Jokinen and they should be only looking at Schultz, Perreault, Eakin, Holtby, and Picks to move right now to shore up that second line center position.


Washington: Schultz, Eakin, 2nd Bos
Toronto: Grabovski

^ how is that value? we should be talking about this right now, NOT KESSEL VS BACKSTROM

and btw backstrom is a top10 center in this league. a center more important than a winger period. if you want to compare go to a different thread and talk about ovi versus kessel (yeah good debate ) because I would build a team around backstrom anyday.

Some more pointers to lay to rest.
Backstrom has the best puck control patience passing and vision on the Washington Capitals.
Semin has the best wrister in the NHL i agreeSemin has top5 skill in the NHL mayyyyybe (when he wants to be)Semin has a top10 slapshot in the NHL nope...Semin has top10 dekeing skill in the NHL i can think of 10 off the top of my head Semin is a top passer in the NHL. Second only to Backstrom, of course, on the Caps funny guy
Semin is a top defending forward on the caps. IMO behind only Laich Backstrom more proof that the caps suck defensivelySemin is reality
reality is semin is a heartless player who dissapears when it countshe has been wrongly penalized all season for a good 80percent of calls that would never and SHOULD NEVER been called in the playoffs.
and Although he has trouble finding the passion to ALWAYS play with a fire, the bottom line is there's too much bias against him.

He wants to stay in washington. there is a huge russian culture on this team. GMGM has said he wanted to sign him long term. Semin will finally sign a multi year contract next season. He will stay I see 4.5/3year deal. Can't wait to see the possibility of a russian line of ovi-kuznetsov-semin with the swedish line there too in johansson-backstrom-forsberg (haha draft him!)

In all seriousness lets get back to possible trade talk.


Washington: Schultz, Eakin, 2nd Bos
Toronto: Grabovski

^ how is that value?
wouldnt want semin anywhere near this team, he is the complete 180 of the type of player burke covets

Im Old Gregggg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2012, 08:23 PM
  #142
third man in
Registered User
 
third man in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Maryland
Country: United States
Posts: 2,856
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediMind View Post


Here is a pro tip, watch other teams play too not just your Capitals. Datsyuk is a better passer then both Backstrom and Semin. The Sedin's are better (and I dislike them) Right now Giroux is probably up to par with Backstrom. IMO You are overrating Semin a lot. I wouldn't pick him in the top 10 or even 20 when building a team.

HFBoards at it's finest. Call Leafs homers than jack off Semin.
Wow bro seriously? He said Semin is a top passer in the league. Reading before posting is preferable.

third man in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2012, 08:25 PM
  #143
ThePsychicSaw
Registered User
 
ThePsychicSaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,235
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Im Old Gregggg View Post
wouldnt want semin anywhere near this team, he is the complete 180 of the type of player burke covets
why is everyone laughing and pointing out me saying semin is >>>>A<<<< top passer in the league? i didnt say THE now did I? and I said he is second to only one (backstrom) on the >>>>CAPITALS<<<<

"semin heartless and disappearing when it counts" to me is again just bs. only series I saw him play completely unacceptable in (like 90percent of the team) was against tampa. statisically was awful in pens and canadiens but if you again, watched, the games you'd realize there was MUCH HEART there and he made many chances. crazy idea coming maybe true second line players would have helped? hmm just maybe

and honestly he still has a great overall career ppg in the playoffs and of course season.
so what are you talking about?

ThePsychicSaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2012, 08:25 PM
  #144
Corsi Close
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Country: United States
Posts: 7,148
vCash: 500
If the Sabres trade Roy look for the Caps to be in play.

Corsi Close is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2012, 08:27 PM
  #145
ThePsychicSaw
Registered User
 
ThePsychicSaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,235
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by third man in View Post
Wow bro seriously? He said Semin is a top passer in the league. Reading before posting is preferable.
oh my lord, thank you. felt like i was taking crazy pills here.

now I know why I have rarely posted in the years on years I've been visiting this site. so many people derailing threads for no reason.

ThePsychicSaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2012, 08:31 PM
  #146
JediMind
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 66
vCash: 500
My bad I read that wrong, seeing the second to only Backstroom screwed me up.

JediMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2012, 08:35 PM
  #147
ThePsychicSaw
Registered User
 
ThePsychicSaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,235
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediMind View Post
My bad I read that wrong, seeing the second to only Backstroom screwed me up.
no way?

we all appreciate the apology.



anyways internet GM's,
Washington: Schultz, Eakin, 2nd Bos
Toronto: Grabovski

^ how is that value?

ThePsychicSaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2012, 08:36 PM
  #148
JediMind
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 66
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePsychicSaw View Post
no way?

we all appreciate the apology.



anyways internet GM's,
Washington: Schultz, Eakin, 2nd Bos
Toronto: Grabovski

^ how is that value?
May be good value but as said Toronto and Washington aren't the best trading partners. We have enough D. We need quality over quantity.

JediMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2012, 08:39 PM
  #149
KlattNazty
Registered User
 
KlattNazty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 3,339
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePsychicSaw View Post
no way?

we all appreciate the apology.



anyways internet GM's,
Washington: Schultz, Eakin, 2nd Bos
Toronto: Grabovski

^ how is that value?
No use for schultz IMO, we have enough defenceman as it is, which is not a knock on his abilities. Eakin would likely be buried in our depth here, although should he continue to progress he could be useful, just hard to see where he would fit given bozak and lombardis current positions and soon colbornes.
2nd is a second.

Value is probably okay, but we are not in need of any of it.

KlattNazty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2012, 08:39 PM
  #150
DougGilmour93
Registered User
 
DougGilmour93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 5,296
vCash: 500
Grabo will bring back a 1st +

DougGilmour93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:38 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.