HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Notices

Crackchester @ Bingo | Saturday Jan 7th, 2012 | 7:05 pm w/ stream

Old
01-07-2012, 08:29 PM
N Bahn Ahden

vCash: 500
Thanks as always for the stream!

N Bahn Ahden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2012, 08:30 PM
Icelevel
little bit better

so close

Icelevel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
Rumcajs

Sounds like a good game, Petersson keeps on surprising me

Rumcajs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
PatrickEaves
Karan S'Jet

Good: Klinkhammer-Locke-Petersson
Bad: The loss
Ugly: PP was -1 for the night, even with two 5-on-3's.

PatrickEaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2012, 08:33 PM
MainDotC
Depth Defenceman

Send a message via AIM to MainDotC Send a message via Yahoo to MainDotC Send a message via Skype™ to MainDotC
Bingo played well enough to win but it just wasn't in the cards as that fluke goal deflated them. I still think Bingo has been playing 250% better w/ Locke in the lineup and McKenna in net and it was a good game. 4K in attendance were very well entertained and I thought the players gave it a solid effort.

Next game is Friday at home vs those I-81 rivals the big bad Syracuse Crrrruuuuuuuuuuuuunch! See you Friday!

MainDotC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2012, 09:07 PM
Ski
Calder Cup Champs

That was a game we should have won, just couldn't get the puck in after so many goal mouth scrambles..6 on 3 at the end and didn't get it done..

I thought Petersson was toast after losing his balance and hitting the boards hard back first, it was ugly..

Ski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2012, 09:28 PM
ZekeA
The Pride is Back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaindotC View Post
Bingo played well enough to win but it just wasn't in the cards as that fluke goal deflated them. I still think Bingo has been playing 250% better w/ Locke in the lineup and McKenna in net and it was a good game. 4K in attendance were very well entertained and I thought the players gave it a solid effort.

Next game is Friday at home vs those I-81 rivals the big bad Syracuse Crrrruuuuuuuuuuuuunch! See you Friday!
MaindotC:

I agree a point tonite would have been nice!!!!!!!!!

A good effort tonite from Binghamton. I bad (weak) [+ poor decision] back pass from Gryba on the PP resulted in the GWG........_)(*&^(*&^%*&^

I still think Bingo is weak on the blue line as KK in my opinion only has 4 AHL D-men. With Mike Ratchuk still out with a concussion & no telling if PW will be back this season.

Offense is getting better with Cory Locke back & the addition of Klinkhammer to the Sens Org.

1 player who is improving is my dark horse from last yr DD......

Still 1/2 the season left I hope Binghamton can make a run at a playoff spot.

JOB had 1 shift tonite looked awful so KK kept him on the bench after that......

Glad Ottawa got a point today......

ZekeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-08-2012, 05:29 AM
Kush

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaindotC View Post

Last year it was Brust, this year McKenna....do you have a hate on for Lehner? You know, the guy that carried your team to a championship?

Kush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-08-2012, 06:07 AM
dacostalove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kush View Post
Last year it was Brust, this year McKenna....do you have a hate on for Lehner? You know, the guy that carried your team to a championship?
just cluing in now eh

dacostalove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-08-2012, 08:36 AM
MainDotC
Depth Defenceman

Send a message via AIM to MainDotC Send a message via Yahoo to MainDotC Send a message via Skype™ to MainDotC
I thought Bingo would have a shot at the playoffs as well but I realised they're in a division w/ Hershey, WBS and Norfolk. I think they're playing a lot better but I don't think they have a chance w/ those three in their division. Not sure how they did it last year frankly.

Old
01-08-2012, 06:12 PM
tenpinsplit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZekeA View Post
MaindotC:

A good effort tonite from Binghamton. I bad (weak) [+ poor decision] back pass from Gryba on the PP resulted in the GWG........_)(*&^(*&^%*&^

I still think Bingo is weak on the blue line as KK in my opinion only has 4 AHL D-men. With Mike Ratchuk still out with a concussion & no telling if PW will be back this season.

Offense is getting better with Cory Locke back & the addition of Klinkhammer to the Sens Org.

JOB had 1 shift tonite looked awful so KK kept him on the bench after that......

j-o-b played more than one shift.

tenpinsplit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-08-2012, 06:38 PM
MainDotC
Depth Defenceman

Quote:
Originally Posted by toe2toe View Post
j-o-b played more than one shift.
I think he meant..."there was this 1 shift [following other shifts] that JOB had and he looked horrible..."

Old
01-09-2012, 11:39 AM
aragorn
YES WE CAN

Quote:
MaindotC:

Hey Zeke ... I was just coming on here to ask you about DD? So you say he is getting better? How much better? And what's up with JOB?

aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-10-2012, 11:25 AM
ZekeA
The Pride is Back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aragorn View Post
Hey Zeke ... I was just coming on here to ask you about DD? So you say he is getting better? How much better? And what's up with JOB?

Aragorn:

On Jim O'Brien Saturday was his 1st game back. One (1) shift he looked just awful, putrid to be honest........ I figure they rushed him by a week and as he just was not ready.....

David Dziurzynski "DD" yes he is getting better in my view. Forgive me as I always liked DD so I am trying to be as unbiased as I can be.

DD now seems to me to have a greater presence on the ice. He digs gets in front of the goalie some now, his passing is better. Also David is using his body more not bone crunching but finishing his checks more, overall more polish to his game.

PS:
How is your knee doing esp in the cold???

Last edited by ZekeA: 01-10-2012 at 01:50 PM. Reason: to add
Old
01-10-2012, 01:51 PM
aragorn
YES WE CAN

Quote:
Aragorn:

On Jim O'Brien Saturday was his 1st game back. One (1) shift he looked just awful, putrid to be honest........ I figure they rushed him by a week and as he just was not ready.....

David Dziurzynski "DD" yes he is getting better in my view. Forgive as I always liked DD so I am trying to be as unbiased as I can be.

DD now seems to me to have a greater presence on the ice. He digs gets in front of the goalie some now, his passing is better. Also David is using his body more not bone crunching but finishing his checks more, overall more polish to his game.

PS:
How is your knee doing esp in the cold???
Thanks ... knee is coming along nicely but I have to work at it every day. Still some pain when I work out & bending it hurts like hell but it's slowly improving, it's been 6 months since I had it replaced. I never thought it would take this long but what can you do?

Good to see that he is developing nicely ... I wonder if we will see DD in Ottawa anytime soon?

aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-10-2012, 01:59 PM
ZekeA
The Pride is Back...

DD making pizza tonite..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by aragorn View Post
Thanks ... knee is coming along nicely but I have to work at it every day. Still some pain when I work out & bending it hurts like hell but it's slowly improving, it's been 6 months since I had it replaced. I never thought it would take this long but what can you do?

Good to see that he is developing nicely ... I wonder if we will see DD in Ottawa anytime soon?
B-SENS TO MAKE AND SERVE PIZZA AT MARIO'S PIZZA
01/10/2012 10:46 AM
Photos courtesy of Just Sports Photography
Binghamton Senators forwards Mike Bartlett, David Dziurzynski and Mike Hoffman will be appearing at Marioís Pizza in Vestalís University Plaza (4700 Vestal Parkway East, Vestal) tonight from 5 to 7 p.m.

The players will be learning the art of pizza making in addition to greeting and serving customers.

The event, coordinated by the Broome County Urban League, is open to the general public.

In addition to the pizza making and serving, there will be a photo booth present so fans can get their pictures taken with the players. Max, the B-Sens' mascot, will also be on hand to greet the fans.

Binghamton website.....

Side note.

Aragorn:

Glad your knee is getting better slowly so sorry that you are going through all the pain with it.....