HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Is anybody going to the Flyers @ Preds on Sat 1/14?

Old
01-13-2012, 07:43 AM
311unity13b

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to 311unity13b
Is anybody going to the Flyers @ Preds on Sat 1/14?

If so we should meet up! We are going to the Broadway Brewhouse Downtown for some pregame refreshments. (beer, beer, and more beer). Look for me in my old orange Koho jersey and orange afro wig. Name is Zach. Making the drive up from Atlanta! Can't wait! Go Flyers!

311unity13b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-13-2012, 10:50 AM
DMBgags

Send a message via AIM to DMBgags
Quote:
Originally Posted by 311unity13b View Post
If so we should meet up! We are going to the Broadway Brewhouse Downtown for some pregame refreshments. (beer, beer, and more beer). Look for me in my old orange Koho jersey and orange afro wig. Name is Zach. Making the drive up from Atlanta! Can't wait! Go Flyers!
I just landed in Nashville and there were a lot of Flyers fans on my plane alone so it should be a pretty great turn out! Not sure of my plans before the game although beer will definitely be in them, just not sure where yet. I'll keep an eye out for you and the wig!! I'll be wearing a Giroux winter classic jersey. But the girl I'm meeting up with will be in a Preds jersey..

DMBgags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-13-2012, 11:54 AM
311unity13b

Send a message via AIM to 311unity13b
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMBgags View Post
I just landed in Nashville and there were a lot of Flyers fans on my plane alone so it should be a pretty great turn out! Not sure of my plans before the game although beer will definitely be in them, just not sure where yet. I'll keep an eye out for you and the wig!! I'll be wearing a Giroux winter classic jersey. But the girl I'm meeting up with will be in a Preds jersey..
Awesome. Apparently Broadway brewhouse is right down the street from the venue on Broadway and is a popular pre-gamming establishment. When the Thrashers existed there was always a good turn out with Flyers fans. I have never been to a game in Nashvegas before. Shouuld be a good time.

311unity13b is offline   Reply With Quote